dc atlantean vs marvel atlantean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
who will win in a fight between dc atlantean and marvel atlantean without weapons?

Draco69
DC. They're more specialized in magic. Also they simply have more of them.

rotiart
Are you talking atlanteans in general? or their princes. No matter what anyone says. I'd say 50/50 in either case. Its my opinion they are very similar. Warriors born. 100 ton strength levels. very fast. (assuming of course aquaman isn't allowed to use telepathy) its a very even fight.
otherwise the edge probably goes to aquaman 6/10.

blade31092
Im talking about atlantean in general

rotiart
Oh. Well. Marvel's side has the giant godzilla like monster, advanced technology, and the longer history of raiding the surface world, Prince can wield magical trident.

DC's side has advanced technology, magic, and a pretty long (not as long as marvel) history of raiding the surface world. Prince can wield magical trident.

Earlier I said a possible tie. But now thinking about it... godzillar like monster... vs magic is the only main difference...
so i'll go with godzilla like monsters!!!

blade31092
Who the strongest between the two races?

Draco69
Originally posted by rotiart
Oh. Well. Marvel's side has the giant godzilla like monster, advanced technology, and the longer history of raiding the surface world, Prince can wield magical trident.

So does DC. Except they can also summon monsters from other dimensions a la Final Fantasy. They can tap into an enormous resource of magic.

Longer history? DC Atlanteans never went to war with the surface world. They didn't think it was worth it.

Originally posted by rotiart
DC's side has advanced technology, magic, and a pretty long (not as long as marvel) history of raiding the surface world. Prince can wield magical trident.

Earlier I said a possible tie. But now thinking about it... godzillar like monster... vs magic is the only main difference...
so i'll go with godzilla like monsters!!!

Spectre attacked Atlantis last and for a reason. Atlantis was a nation of uber-magicians that could wipe out cities with a thought.

Arthur's Trident is far more powerful. It can open dimensional barriers and can warp time and space.

He can just banish the monsters or better yet use the Clear to turn them against Namor's armys. Namor doesn't have any control over sealife like the DC Atlanteans do.

Plus they have Tempest who can control water very much like Iceman can...

Lucid Lui
DC wins. In one of the cities every woman is an adept sorcerer. Another has a immense amount of high tech weaponry, and pretty much all of them are trained warriors who can give Aquaman a fight. That's not even including the two main cities of Atlantis, Poseidonis and Tritonis, which have both have very formidable armies.

Of course, if we're talking about current versions, Marvel Atlantis. Spectre already did the job for them.

Jesse7
Did Spectre anihilate them?

Draco69
There are some still alive. But it's like after Rome fell. It's the Dark Age of the Atlantean kingdom

Jesse7
Did...the prince survive? Did aquaman survive!? Did his magic hand SURVIVE?

rotiart
The old Aquaman is gone, its a new aquaman now... no magic hand, no beard. I think. I haven't had a chance to pick up any of them yet.

Draco69
Aquaman is still alive. He's just mutated with an octupus beard and he forgot who he was.

The New Aquaman is basically Tidus...

Jesse7
Aquaman nooooooo!!!!! he had the magic hand....T_T

Lucid Lui
He still has the hand.

rotiart
They shoulda made him Cloud!

Does the new Aquaman play blitzball too?!

(I hated that game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.