How fasted can this be closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

F_doomed
Hello everyone this is a violation of my Privous Pointless thread thread but anyways i just noticed there are there mods...So i though this desrives a Congats WE now are that big of a pain in the ass they had 2 bring in two more. Ladys and Gents I have Two words..Boo Freakin Ya
mod

Evil SeeD
Alrighty then... messed

spencerspider
huh

DigiMark007
Originally posted by F_doomed
Hello everyone this is a violation of my Privous Pointless thread thread but anyways i just noticed there are there mods...So i though this desrives a Congats WE now are that big of a pain in the ass they had 2 bring in two more. Ladys and Gents I have Two words..Boo Freakin Ya
mod

Not a pain in the ass. It was just that nobody was watching over this forum, since Paola's been gone recently.

Tron and I are both into Spidey so it made sense. There's individual mods assigned to the other character-forums now too (Batmsn, Supes, etc.) but not because of over-activity.

Anyway, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.