Batman & Nightwing Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Batman & Nightwing get 1 day Prep, in which they also come up with something that makes their punches able to hurt Colossus.

But colossus still has his durability in tact

Takes place in Gotham city

ooops another colossus thread

marvelprince
Batman wins. With prep I'm sure he and Nightwing can pull out stuff to mess with Colossus in armor form like emf's, lasers, etc. Prep gives them the win

marvelprince
With prep then Bats wins. I'm sure he has a ton of crap to mess w

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Batman & Nightwing get 1 day Prep, in which they also come up with something that makes their punches able to hurt Colossus.

But colossus still has his durability in tact

Takes place in Gotham city

ooops another colossus thread

Wait...what? You've made Batman and Nightwing able to hurt Colossus with their hand-to-hand attacks now?

This is pathetic. Not you, Extra. Just saying this thread is.

Either way, Colossus has taken more and more damage/trauma/pain than these two could produce. Lasers have shown to have no effect on him. Even with their day of prep, they don't truly know what Colossus's organic steel skin is made out of. They can only assume.

I think Colossus wins this when he finally gets his hands on both of them. They will tire eventually and he will still be fresh as a daisy.

Tassadar
Could they use their prep for something usefull? Like calling Superman or something?

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait...what? You've made Batman and Nightwing able to hurt Colossus with their hand-to-hand attacks now?

This is pathetic. Not you, Extra. Just saying this thread is.

Either way, Colossus has taken more and more damage/trauma/pain than these two could produce. Lasers have shown to have no effect on him. Even with their day of prep, they don't truly know what Colossus's organic steel skin is made out of. They can only assume.

I think Colossus wins this when he finally gets his hands on both of them. They will tire eventually and he will still be fresh as a daisy.

With a day of prep these two smoke the old tin can.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by batdude123
With a day of prep these two smoke the old tin can.

Indeed. thumb up

Especially since they can hurt him with regular attacks.

batdude123
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Indeed. thumb up

Especially since they can hurt him with regular attacks.

I didn't mean literally SMOKE him, but okay... laughing out loud

H. S. 6
Originally posted by batdude123
I didn't mean literally SMOKE him, but okay... laughing out loud

Smoke organic steel?

Interesting... shifty

MrHeavySilence
BRING ON THE MAGNETS!!

DickBlazer
colossus wins
prep or not

doctorstrongbad
Colossus wins this battle. He has the patience to wait for his chance to attack them. Once he grabs them they get crushed to death.

Grimm22
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
BRING ON THE MAGNETS!!

laughing

I didnt even think about that stick out tongue

Darth Martin
blink You........you.....you just gave batman prep.

Batman and Nightwing ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.