The deep Dark Pitt Vs. Auroa bubble sig guy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thepittman Vs. Auroa

Judge: Mua Kurosaki Ichigo.

Render: http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gallery18735161071483lr1.png

Criteria: 450x150 Everything else of your choosing.

Deadline: 5:30 Friday 25th

Barker
G(r)ay render.

Kurosaki Ichigo
*Growls and jumps a Barker going Crazy*

Prevously on Naruto.
Sasuke:"What the hell are you?!"
Naruto: Your Friend. Ahhhhh!!"

TOH
Crazy Ichigo...Bleach themed render..what a surprise! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yada Yada Yada...Yada. stick out tongue Not my fault Bleach is addicting. big grin When i judge someones duel they shall suffer the wrath of Bleach!!! rolling on floor laughing

Kurosaki Ichigo
Originally posted by Barker
G(r)ay render.
I would watch yourself. Kisuke Urahara just might use Benihime on you. Aka his Shikai if you didn't know.

Alliance
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Thepittman Vs. Auroa

If you want to gain people's respect...the least you can do is spell their names right.

Aurora
Originally posted by Alliance
If you want to gain people's respect...the least you can do is spell their names right.

Please confused And also I am a girl....... I'm not sure what "bubble sig guy" even means ...... confused

Alliance
lolz

Thorinn
G(r)ay render.

Alliance
you don't like striped hats?

Lana
Bleach = crap.

TOH
Originally posted by Lana
Bleach = crap.
WROOONNNNNNNNG

ThePittman
I'm having a tuff time thinking of what to do with this one. helpsmilie

Lana
Originally posted by TOH
WROOONNNNNNNNG

Nope!

TOH
Nope!

Hey, no derailing this thread.

H. S. 6
Bleach = crap.

It is not. I use it on whites all the time.

Aurora
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It is not. I use it on whites all the time.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/tohslaugh.gif

Aurora
This is what I could come up with concidering I have no earthly idea who the render is or where it is from. confused

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Aurora8387/bleach.jpg

Barker
I would watch yourself. Kisuke Urahara just might use Benihime on you. Aka his Shikai if you didn't know.
no expression

Come again?

Thorinn
no expression

Come again? detective

Alliance
LETS INVESTIGATE!

ThePittman
Here is my submission...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/Pittman_Aurora002.jpg

Kurosaki Ichigo
Originally posted by Alliance
Actually i can careless if people respect me or not. erm I made a Mistake big deal, i'm sure you have too. And "Aurora" it's from Bleach if that's what you mean't. no expression And Aurora why did you put my name there? It doesn't really matter anyway.

Aurora
Actually i can careless if people respect me or not. erm I made a Mistake big deal, i'm sure you have too. And "Aurora" it's from Bleach if that's what you mean't. no expression And Aurora why did you put my name there? It doesn't really matter anyway.

You didn't specify any other criteria in your rules. And I really didn't want to put my name on it seeing as I didn't know who it was.

I am withdrawing myself from this duel and forfieting the win to The Pittman. His is ALOT better than mine anyways.

I didn't feel comfortable with this duel from the beginning, seeing as it took you almost a week to set it up and then gave us less than two days to even work on it.

I think if you were going to take on the challenge of judging you should have at least spelled one of our names correctly. I don't care if you care less about how other people feel, you should at least respect other people.

A.D. Skinner
Damn, you sure gave Kuruski Ichego a mouthful. Oh darn, did I just misspell his name? Oh well, doesn't matter. I mean who actually is going to care how to spell or pronounce his name.

I think Aurora has a good point. If you can't get your butt in gear to create the duel thread to begin with in a timely manner, then you should have no right judging the duel either. mad

Kurosaki Ichigo
The week thing was a accident. I was waiting for someones to say that i can judge. Pittman PMed me and told me it was okay. The deep dark pitt was done on purpose. Your name was a ACCIDENT. Tell me were i didn't respect you? Was it the NAME part because it was a ACCIDENT. I didn't know i would be gone for half a week and not be able to do it. I was free at the time when i was gonna do it.

Barker
Quit ripping his ass over a Slight spelling error. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do, however, agree with the Deadline thing. That's Gray.

A.D. Skinner
Quit ripping his ass over a Slight spelling error. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do, however, agree with the Deadline thing. That's Gray.

Yeah I mean spelling isn't nearly as bad as dueling someone and them asking for extension after extension without ever putting in an entry! yes

Aurora
The name thing wasn't such a big deal until he decided that it didn't matter to him. Oh well, I'll know better next time.

As for waiting for approval. I posted directly after ThePittman in the thread saying yes. I didn't know I needed to pm you.

Whatever, I don't need to bother with arguing with you over this anymore.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Tell me were i said it didn't matter. Well i expected a PM like Pittman did. I didn't know i had to check it. Either way Pittman wins. You should have asked for a Extension and asked for another Render. And i would have did the whole thing over.

DanZeke25
G(r)ay render.

Aurora
Actually i can careless if people respect me or not. erm

Kurosaki Ichigo
I said i could careless if people "Respected me or not". I didn't say i could careless about spelling the names wrong.

boobsmagee
LMAO, one sig duel gone wrong who cares...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.