Perfection Wolverine:D beat this lineup..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Perfection Wolverines, has the combined power of Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Mesmero and Himself w/adamantium...
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2825/wolvedo0.th.jpg

-The X-men (Cyclops, Havok, Collussos, Bishop, Cannonball)
-The Fantastic Four
-The Avengers (Capt. America, Cage, Ms. Marvel, Ironman, Spiderman)
-Superboy, Batman, Nightwing, Robin,
-WonderWoman (no Weapons)
-Hulk
-Superman
-Thor
-SS
-GL
-Sentry
-Drax
-Firelord

rotiart
WTF. LOOK AWAY BEFORE YOUR EYES DRILL OUT THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD AND TAKE YOUR BRAIN WITH IT!!!!

A FANBOY MANAGED TO BECOME A WRITER!!!!

Soljer
With adamantium, you say? He's obliterated.

If only you had made it bone claws Wolverine....

rotiart
With Quicksilver like speed, he uses the power of magnetism to rip the metal out of his body, and nearly kill himself. As he lays dying he uses his chaos magic and says "no more healing factors"

Perfection dies, perfectly.

ExtraMision5555
Newest Version of quicksilver?
Or old quicksilver

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by rotiart
With Quicksilver like speed, he uses the power of magnetism to rip the metal out of his body, and nearly kill himself. As he lays dying he uses his chaos magic and says "no more healing factors"

Perfection dies, perfectly.

R.O.F.L

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
Perfection Wolverines, has the combined power of Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Mesmero and Himself w/adamantium...
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2825/wolvedo0.th.jpg

-The X-men (Cyclops, Havok, Collussos, Bishop, Cannonball)
-The Fantastic Four
-The Avengers (Capt. America, Cage, Ms. Marvel, Ironman, Spiderman)
-Superboy, Batman, Nightwing, Robin,
-WonderWoman (no Weapons)
-Hulk
-Superman
-Thor
-SS
-GL
-Sentry
-Drax
-Firelord Didn't he have those powers already?

rotiart
Yes. He's called bone claw wolverine.

Rols
laughing laughing. Back on topic, who can he beat in that list...

bigbran
Yes. He's called bone claw wolverine. I know, but why would they copy him?

Jesse7
Wolverine is actually a abstract level being....this...o man......i cannot.....this wolverine could absolutely ANIHILATE ss.

bigbran
Oh ya, that is the gayest thing I have seen in comics.

rotiart
Assuming its true... and Perfection had the mind of say.. someone useful... like magneto.. rather than wolverine?... He'd clear the entire list.

Jesse7
I hope this wolverine becomes the cannon new continuity wolverine and I hope he fights Silver Surfer......in a bath tub.

capt it up
Assuming its true... and Perfection had the mind of say.. someone useful... like magneto.. rather than wolverine?... He'd clear the entire list.
such an ignorent comment

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
I hope this wolverine becomes the cannon new continuity wolverine and I hope he fights Silver Surfer......in a bath tub. Even with all those powers, he wouldn't beat firelord.

Jesse7
Gotta agree with that, Wolverine isn't an idiot hes actually very intelligent and surpasses Magneto in battle tactics and survival intelligence.

rotiart
Grr. Snikt. Grr... Snikt... GRRR.... SNIKTT!!

right. battle tactics my but.

Jesse7
Originally posted by bigbran
Even with all those powers, he wouldn't beat firelord.

Do you know what you have done.....thats it, its time for a new thread with Perfection Wolverine Vs. Silver Surfer, do you not understand tha twith QS speeds, magnetos powers and shielding, and SCARLET WITCHES chaos magic that has multiversal power, your telling me he cnt beat SS much less Fire lord?

ITS TIME FOR A VERSUS THREAD

capt it up
Grr. Snikt. Grr... Snikt... GRRR.... SNIKTT!!

right. battle tactics my but.
such ignorence

bigbran
Do you know what you have done.....thats it, its time for a new thread with Perfection Wolverine Vs. Silver Surfer, do you not understand tha twith QS speeds, magnetos powers and shielding, and SCARLET WITCHES chaos magic that has multiversal power, your telling me he cnt beat SS much less Fire lord?

ITS TIME FOR A VERSUS THREAD Do you understand, that Scarlet Witch is not multiversal all the time?
Only in one comic series was she ever multiversal, and that doesn't mean she is, when Wolverine has her power.

bigbran

ITS TIME FOR A VERSUS THREAD You seriously do hate SS, don't you?
Make that battle, SS and Firelord, if your so sure of yourself.

Jesse7
Yeah when perfection wolverine has ALL her power it means he has multiversal power

bigbran
Yeah when perfection wolverine has ALL her power it means he has multiversal power In every comic before, her little accident. She has never, ever, ever, shown she has multiversal power. So no, she wasn't multiversal in the Avengers, and your going to use one stupid series, to back up, that she's multiversal?

Jesse7
You seriously do hate SS, don't you?
Make that battle, SS and Firelord, if your so sure of yourself.

I don't hate SS, people just assume I do when I agree that a character who I believe is more powerful then SS and I argue that he/she/it can defeat SS.

bigbran
I don't hate SS, people just assume I do when I agree that a character who I believe is more powerful then SS and I argue that he/she/it can defeat SS. Ok then, make it morg, and ss vs him.

Jesse7
In every comic before, her little accident. She has never, ever, ever, shown she has multiversal power. So no, she wasn't multiversal in the Avengers, and your going to use one stupid series, to back up, that she's multiversal?

Let me put it this way, prior to house of M she was not known to be multiversal, but that doesnt mean she always ways. SW has always been multiversal she just didnt realize or tap it till later, by the way going by the art in the scan shown its obviously past house of M, so perfection Wolverine has post SW house of M's powers, meaning yes he has multiversal powers.

rotiart
Originally posted by capt it up
such an ignorent comment

Why? for all his "training" his samurai skills... ninjitsu... 318 whatever the hell it is styles of combat. He ALWAYS reverts to Snikt.

Its trite. Even there are hundreds of soldiers firing bullets at him, he does come up with a plan to beat them... his plan is... i'll beat them with my fists.. and goes running right into it.

capt it up
Why? for all his "training" his samurai skills... ninjitsu... 318 whatever the hell it is styles of combat. He ALWAYS reverts to Snikt.

Its trite. Even there are hundreds of soldiers firing bullets at him, he does come up with a plan to beat them... his plan is... i'll beat them with my fists.. and goes running right into it.
your really quite foolish. why do you even ralk about things you clearly don't understand or read. you wan't me to show scanns and issue number sof wolverine using skills after skills and punking top tier martial artist's?

bigbran
Let me put it this way, prior to house of M she was not known to be multiversal, but that doesnt mean she always ways. SW has always been multiversal she just didnt realize or tap it till later, by the way going by the art in the scan shown its obviously past house of M, so perfection Wolverine has post SW house of M's powers, meaning yes he has multiversal powers. Look, I don't know how powerful, this wolves was. Tell me how he was defeated. Tell me a backstory, tell me how powerful he actually was.
Otherwise, don't assume, he's multiversal.
And if it was multiversal, what would the other powers do to help him?

Jesse7
Just look at his flowing hair...

bigbran
Just look at his flowing hair... Ok, you win.

rotiart
your really quite foolish. why do you even ralk about things you clearly don't understand or read. you wan't me to show scanns and issue number sof wolverine using skills after skills and punking top tier martial artist's?

Go ahead.

Grimm22
such ignorence

I have to say that scan is quite ridiculous. Wolverine is a good tactiation (not Cap level but, good none the less)and has great skills and whatnot, but saying that Wolverine can beat a supercomputer at chess seems quite ridiculous.

rotiart
Was there a scan? I don't see any.

Rols
Perfection Wolverine possesses Magneto/Quicksilver/Scarletwitch/Mesmero + his strength multiplies depending how many Wolverine in the multiverse he controls/contact with..

Ahhhmmm... Back on topic. Who can beat him on that list or anyhero below Skyfather...

Jesse7
Ive seen the scan before, its some thing like Wolverines mind while fighting is like multiple super computers strategizing hundres of battle scenarios simulatianously, or beatning 10 super computers at chess simulataniously.

Grimm22
Perfection Wolverine = Another ploy by marvel to say that Wolverine could be more powerful than Thanos if he wanted to laughing

Jesse7
Originally posted by Rols
Perfection Wolverine possesses Magneto/Quicksilver/Scarletwitch/Mesmero + his strength multiplies depending how many Wolverine in the multiverse he controls/contact with..

Ahhhmmm... Back on topic. Who can beat him on that list or anyhero below Skyfather...

I say Perfection wolvering now dubbed Pulvering could clear the entire list simultaniously, just imagine it with a sturdy solid mind and mags shielding and quick silver speed, well all that doesnt even matter, with Wandas powers and chaos magic he just has to sub conciously think of the universe imploding and bam! instant KO for the universe or multiverse.

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
I have to say that scan is quite ridiculous. Wolverine is a good tactiation (not Cap level but, good none the less)and has great skills and whatnot, but saying that Wolverine can beat a supercomputer at chess seems quite ridiculous.
not at all actaully. you just don't read wolverine. wolverine has shown such tactics before and has been said before to be this good.

by the way it was four chess computer while doign a gold metal routnee.

this was what wolverine is like while beserker

why do you thin scot always hitting wolverine up to be a team leader? or why prof. x asked wolevrien to help scot lead the x-men

capt it up
Go ahead.
im noting going to post them here since this is not the right thread to due it in. go to the comicbook forum and to the cyber ninja thread and pm when your there and i will gladly post them down.

this is just not the thread to due it in.

rotiart
Cough. same reason i stopped reading xmen a few years ago. wolverine fanboyism to the nth degree.

Jesse7
Cap it up, dont let the wolverine bashing get to you, Wolverine and anyone with a S shield on them is generaly disliked on these forums.

I for one happen to like Wolverines character and story, its very deep and troubled, he has personality and inner problems to over come. So wolverine has the inner potential in him to become multiversal level and people become angry, is so immature.

P.S. Wolverine in bone claws wounded Thanos by impaling him with his claws.

P.S.S. Wolverine was incinerated by Nitro recently, he got back up less then a second later mid nitros victory rant, fully healed at that (except for a small cut on his shoulder)

P.S.S. Wolverine was hit by a hydrogen bomb in the face and after the smoke cleared all that had happened to him was that his shirt was torn.

P.S.S.S. Wolverine fights with big time players all the time, wolverine has weilded universal power before, does anyone have the scan where he became Eternity?

capt it up
Cough. same reason i stopped reading xmen a few years ago. wolverine fanboyism to the nth degree.
that all you got. honestly you could at least say some thing more inteligent.

any ways I still waiting for u to go to the thread so i can prove to u and show u how ignorent you have been

bigbran
Cap it up, dont let the wolverine bashing get to you, Wolverine and anyone with a S shield on them is generaly disliked on these forums.

I for one happen to like Wolverines character and story, its very deep and troubled, he has personality and inner problems to over come. So wolverine has the inner potential in him to become multiversal level and people become angry, is so immature.

P.S.S. Wolverine was incinerated by Nitro recently, he got back up less then a second later mid nitros victory rant, fully healed at that (except for a small cut on his shoulder)

P.S.S. Wolverine was hit by a hydrogen bomb in the face and after the smoke cleared all that had happened to him was that his shirt was torn.

P.S.S.S. Wolverine fights with big time players all the time, wolverine has weilded universal power before, does anyone have the scan where he became Eternity? Don't use that feat with Thanos in it. It's pis, plain and simple. Thanos has taken way, way, way, way, way worse things than claws. And wasn't that in a crossover?

capt it up

P.S.S.S. Wolverine fights with big time players all the time, wolverine has weilded universal power before, does anyone have the scan where he became Eternity?
I know I shouldent but it get tirering

Jesse7
Nope wasn't a cross over, the cross over was when Wolverine impaled Silver Surfer.

HEY! dont call Wolverines pwnage of Thanos PIS! Wolverine is just that l33t stick out tongue

Grimm22
not at all actaully. you just don't read wolverine. wolverine has shown such tactics before and has been said before to be this good.

by the way it was four chess computer while doign a gold metal routnee.

this was what wolverine is like while beserker

Right....

Consdering that it has been stated before that when Wolverine goes into beserker rage he loses all control of himself and relies only on his animal instincts.

That and im not even going to bother telling you AGAIN that I do read Wolverine's books, but then again you are Capt it up so its really no use.

Considering that Storm was always the team leader after Cyclops, up until Wolverine became a soul less cash cow, im going to say that your wrong.

That and Prof. X is just a stupid bald man in a wheel chair. So there big grin

bigbran
Nope wasn't a cross over, the cross over was when Wolverine impaled Silver Surfer.

HEY! dont call Wolverines pwnage of Thanos PIS! Wolverine is just that l33t stick out tongue It is pis. Thanos has been stuck in a black hole, and had just some cuts on him.
Almost every feat of Thanos's could prove that, that feat was pis.
And Wolverine ctabbing Surfer, is pretty much the same.

Jesse7
Thats just how powerful wolverines claws are.....he has even struck fear into Galactus before, wheres that scan of the comic cover where Wolverines facing off against Galactus, and Galactus is hovering and trembling in utter fear, galactus eyes filled with dred and fear at the sight of Wolverine.

rotiart
Aren't I in a comic book forum. I'm confused.. where am I. Mommy.. its getting dark... hold me...

Grimm22

Yes its immature to think that a canadian samurai with a healing factor and metal claws has the potential to be more powerful than the Silver Surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Right.....

Thanks you just posted a couple of reasons that most people on these forums hate Current Wolverine big grin

Jesse7
LOL im serious about this scan ill try to find it maybe

Grimm22
Thats just how powerful wolverines claws are.....he has even struck fear into Galactus before, wheres that scan of the comic cover where Wolverines facing off against Galactus, and Galactus is hovering and trembling in utter fear, galactus eyes filled with dred and fear at the sight of Wolverine.

Galactus sicks his cat on Wolverine

Galactus's Cat > x 10000 Wolverine no expression

Jesse7
wait till you see the scan, Galactus is so utterly struck with fear he is just floating in a state of limbo and catatonicness in wolverines presence.

rotiart
... if you pull a superchangeling... i'm gonna start a petition to get you banned.. stick out tongue

Jesse7
LOL no im serious this scan is for real o man where is it.

P.S. those feats I listed for Wolverine are all real and cannon (except the impaling of SS since tha twas a cross over)

P.S.S. the scan of Galactus and wolverine facing off (is a comic book cover actually) can be interpreted in many ways....I just interpret it as galactus in utter fear >_________>

Grimm22
wait till you see the scan, Galactus is so utterly struck with fear he is just floating in a state of limbo and catatonicness in wolverines presence.

If this is real I swear to god I may just kill whoever wrote it no expression

capt it up
Right....

Consdering that it has been stated before that when Wolverine goes into beserker rage he loses all control of himself and relies only on his animal instincts.

Not at all. When has this ever been stated? I think your getting confused with feral rage which is way different. It ahs been shown repeatedly that wolverine still retains all his skill while in berserker rage and that scan I posted proved it.

That and im not even going to bother telling you AGAIN that I do read Wolverine's books, but then again you are Capt it up so its really no use.
But yet you never show that you do. Hell you have even ignore evidence and said that most of what wolverine has done in the last 16 years should not have happen. How can you say most of what a character has done should not have happen and is PIS? That would make no sense since it is what the character has shown more often to do.

Considering that Storm was always the team leader after Cyclops,
True and when storm was off and away who took over as leader? Also who was suppose to elad alpha flight? Oh that right wolverine.

up until Wolverine became a soul less cash cow, im going to say that your wrong.
Excuses excuses

That and Prof. X is just a stupid bald man in a wheel chair. So there big grin
Lol ya that strongest telepath and one of the smartest people in the marvel world is just a stupid guy in a wheel chair. Ya that makes sense lol

bigbran
And, I have that book somewhere, saved on this computer, where Galactus is over Wolverine.

capt it up
And, I have that book somewhere, saved on this computer, where Galactus is over Wolverine.
ya I own that book as well and of course every one here uses it as some sort of evdience as to show wolverine written abdly, excpt if you read the actaul book you will see wolverine could not even hurt galactus

Jesse7
O MAN thats the scan of when Wolverine became Eternity, isn't it just so l33t.....im looking for the glactus/wolverine fear scan right now.

bigbran
ya I own that book as well and of course every one here uses it as some sort of evdience as to show wolverine written abdly, excpt if you read the actaul book you will see wolverine could not even hurt galactus I know, those damn covers get you!

capt it up
I know, those damn covers get you!
ya man covers lie. I always see these bad ass cover that show fighting and then i read the comic and no one fights lol

Grimm22
But yet you never show that you do. Hell you have even ignore evidence and said that most of what wolverine has done in the last 16 years should not have happen. How can you say most of what a character has done should not have happen and is PIS? That would make no sense since it is what the character has shown more often to do.

Excuses excuses

Yes exactly because it has nothing to do with the fact that Wolverine's abilities have been exagerated to ridiculous levels or that he has "defeated" characters that are in a completely different leauge than him or anything like that.

Because being one of comics most popular characters and being a cashcow none the less dosent amp up characters to ridiculous levels right? I mean just ask Batman laughing

Jesse7
Grimm22 Wolverine has earned his right to be at the very top of all Marvel, why? Because Wolverine saved Marvel from going bankrupt when comics sales droped to all time low, the only line of comics owned by marvel that kept selling and saved marvel was Wolverine comics.

Grimm22
Galactus noticing Wolveirne there is complete PIS.

The only time Galactus was beaten by phcical means was when he was around .5% power and even then it took the combined efforts of the FF, the avengers and doctor strange to put him down.

Yeah, but a canadian samurai with claws and a healing factor is an iminite threat right roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Yes exactly because it has nothing to do with the fact that Wolverine's abilities have been exagerated to ridiculous levels or that he has "defeated" characters that are in a completely different leauge than him or anything like that.

Because being one of comics most popular characters and being a cashcow none the less dosent amp up characters to ridiculous levels right? I mean just ask Batman laughing
excuses. wolverine been fighting high level character sicne he came out. you just don't like the fact he owns thing.

capt it up
Galactus noticing Wolveirne there is complete PIS.

The only time Galactus was beaten by phcical means was when he was around .5% power and even then it took the combined efforts of the FF, the avengers and doctor strange to put him down.

Yeah, but a canadian samurai with claws and a healing factor is an iminite threat right roll eyes (sarcastic)
he never even notice wolverine you idiot. man you should read the issue before you speak

Grimm22
Grimm22 Wolverine has earned his right to be at the very top of all Marvel, why? Because Wolverine saved Marvel from going bankrupt when comics sales droped to all time low, the only line of comics owned by marvel that kept selling and saved marvel was Wolverine comics.

Honestly, I think many comic fans would have rather seen Marvel go bankrupt rather than letting itself fall into the pestering hole of crap that took it around 10 years to climb out of although they are still trying to clean themselves off no expression

Grimm22
he never even notice wolverine you idiot. man you should read the issue before you speak

First, there is no need to call names here, of course only those who know they are losing the battle resort to such tactics.

Second, it is clear that Galactus is looking down at Wolverine.

capt it up
actaully spiderman has always been marvel best seller. wolverine has never out sold spiderman

Grimm22
excuses. wolverine been fighting high level character sicne he came out. you just don't like the fact he owns thing.

Please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine has never "owned" Ben.

Enemy of the State dosent count because it was a festering pot of crap writing and jobbering.

Jesse7
actaully spiderman has always been marvel best seller. wolverine has never out sold spiderman

I thought Wolverine comics were what saved Marvel during the dark ages of comics when marvel almost went bankrupt?

capt it up
First, there is no need to call names here, of course only those who know they are losing the battle resort to such tactics.

Second, it is clear that Galactus is looking down at Wolverine.
go read the comci smart guy he was looking down ebcuase he was eating every one on the planet. you should try actaully read the comic before you act as if you know whats going own.

he never even notice wolverine, not even when would was punching his neck over and over.

man this is just funny that you have been whining about this comic over and over and you never even read it

capt it up
I thought Wolverine comics were what saved Marvel during the dark ages of comics when marvel almost when bankrupt?
it help them, but even then spiderman was still the top selling comic

bigbran
He barely even noticed the ship.

capt it up
Please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine has never "owned" Ben.

Enemy of the State dosent count because it was a festering pot of crap writing and jobbering.
your excuses are amazing. oh it counts and it amde a hell of a lot of sense too seeing how a none holding back wolverine could deffently kill ben.
you wanna debate me who wins thing or wolverine please bring the thread back up

Grimm22
go read the comci smart guy he was looking down ebcuase he was eating every one on the planet. you should try actaully read the comic before you act as if you know whats going own.

he never even notice wolverine, not even when would was punching his neck over and over.

man this is just funny that you have been whining about this comic over and over and you never even read it

Yes this is quite funny laughing

Considerin that you just said that Galactus "eats" everyone on the planet, which shows that YOU know little to nothing about one of the most important characters in Marvel.

Galactus dosent eat people, he absorbs the energy from the planets core .

capt it up
Yes this is quite funny laughing

Considerin that you just said that Galactus "eats" everyone on the planet, which shows that YOU know little to nothing about one of the most important characters in Marvel.

Galactus dosent eat people, he absorbs the energy from the planets core .
oh wait you got proven wrong so your trying to change to subject how nice.

Grimm22
your excuses are amazing. oh it counts and it amde a hell of a lot of sense too seeing how a none holding back wolverine could deffently kill ben.
you wanna debate me who wins thing or wolverine please bring the thread back up

eek! hysterical laughing

As amusing as it would be to "debate" you on the topic, I have neither the time nor the patience to sit through your constant fanboy blabbering. laughing

capt it up
eek! hysterical laughing

As amusing as it would be to "debate" you on the topic, I have neither the time nor the patience to sit through your constant fanboy blabbering. laughing
your debating skills as always are quite pathetic. any ways have you ever been able to rpove a single thing you have said? I don't think I have ever seen you provide proof, most of the time you just get really cocky and say a bunch of useless things

Creshosk
Capt it up nailing Grimm22, that's funny.

Yo grimm, "figure of speach" you know what one of those is right?

MightyEInherjar
Hulk eats this Wolverine like Galactus eat's babies, just because he's not fond of jobbing to Wolverine. The madder fanatical fans get, the STRONGER fanatical fans get! (What?)

Seriously, I think we obviously know how to end someone as strong as this guy. Batkick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.