Blue man vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
This is a bash wolverine thread.

I getting tired of these threads thta are amde to bash wolverine yet no one has the balls to just say it a bash thread and try and be sneaky about it.

so bash away bigban,grimm22 and others

by the way blue mans power is to be blue

rotiart
Basically I just wanna write about idiots... idiots that create threads like this one... and idiots that respond in it. stick out tongue Yes. You and me both brother.

capt it up
Originally posted by rotiart
Basically I just wanna write about idiots... idiots that create threads like this one... and idiots that respond in it. stick out tongue Yes. You and me both brother.
sounds good lol, but the fact is at least I openly made one instead of trying to hide it like some others

rotiart
whatever. i'm still waiting for your scans showing wolverine as being above magneto. :P

Jesse7
Wolverine wins 10/10, im being serious here. What is some one who can turn blue going to do to wolverine?

rotiart
blue balls... get the gist?

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up

I getting tired of these threads thta are amde to bash wolverine yet no one has the balls to just say it a bash thread and try and be sneaky about it.

by the way blue mans power is to be blue The name is bigbran.
And I don't bash, I point out.
I was making fun of that stupid perfect wolverine though.
And everyone jokes about Bone claw, so I don't see why I am getting involved.

Rols
Wolverine paint himself blue and joins the bluemen to become...

capt it up
Originally posted by rotiart
whatever. i'm still waiting for your scans showing wolverine as being above magneto. :P
in tatcitional skills I alreayd psoted it but any ways as I already said you want me to show fighting skills go to the cuber ninja thread in the comic book forum and pm me when ur there

Grimm22

Yes because the only thing in life that gives me enjoyment is "bashing" Wolverine right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Considering how many times I have said that I liked Wolverine back when he wasnt some uber jobbering marvel cashcow and actually was a good character that wouldnt heal from anything in minutes or "defeat" characters that are WAY out of his leauge.

But, of course in your mind I guess that mean, the truth about wolverine = hatred and bashing on wolverine laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
The name is bigbran.
And I don't bash, I point out.
I was making fun of that stupid perfect wolverine though.
And everyone jokes about Bone claw, so I don't see why I am getting involved.
lol ur name just sprung to mind. your really not that bad I just need another name besides grimm22 who bashes wolverine in his own repsect thread

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yes because the only thing in life that gives me enjoyment is "bashing" Wolverine right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Considering how many times I have said that I liked Wolverine back when he wasnt some uber jobbering marvel cashcow and actually was a good character that wouldnt heal from anything in minutes or "defeat" characters that are WAY out of his leauge.

But, of course in your mind I guess that mean, the truth about wolverine = hatred and bashing on wolverine laughing
yet u bash him in his respect thread lol nice one.

any ways feel free to bash wolverine all you want here I don't mind sicne I won't be reading this thread at all

bigbran
lol ur name just sprung to mind. your really not that bad I just need another name besides grimm22 who bashes wolverine in his own repsect thread Thanks, at least I get blamed for things I don't do.
Yes!

Draco69
Most assuredly, Blue Man.

If he can turn blue, it means he on some level controls the electromagnetic spectrum.

He would simply flashfry Wolverine with condensed gamma radiation.

Grimm22
yet u bash him in his respect thread lol nice one.

any ways feel free to bash wolverine all you want here I don't mind sicne I won't be reading this thread at all

Yes because I have nothing better to do than just go into Wolverine's respect thread and bash him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Even though I havent been there in months laughing

rotiart
I am so not going to another comic book forum just to appease you.

Tron

Good thing you have the balls to call it what it is, cause that means I can close it faster. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.