Ulik Vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Who wins this fight?

I can't remember if Ulik is 85 tons +/- so if hes above.. we'll say its current Thing .. and if he's not...than is 90's 85 tonner Thing.

Horrificus
Ulik is an 85 class guy.
Very tough, very durable. Constantly fought Thor, and even though he isn't as strong as Thor, he always was able to hang, and take everything goldilocks could dish out.
I really like Ben, but I think Ulik could take this 6/10.
If Ulik uses his Metal Pounders, he takes Ben 10/10.

K3VIL
Strength: Superhuman Class 90 (10/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Metahuman (9/14)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Fighting Skills: Extensive experience in hand-to-hand combat
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability; ability to see into the infrared range of the spectrum, which allows him to see in near-total darkness

This is enough to own Benji.
Ulik is over a thousand years old, his fighting skills as well as his savagery are incredible, and his pounders are made of an unknown alloy hella durable, he'll broke Benji's rock skin into pieces.

Horrificus
Yeah, Ulik is a real badass.
The only things they have ever shown him to be worried about were Mangog and that thing that Ulik and Thor together barely stalemated.
Trogg. From when the Trolls accidentally drilled into another dimension.

guy222
ulik

The Illuminati
Originally posted by K3VIL
Strength: Superhuman Class 90 (10/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Metahuman (9/14)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Fighting Skills: Extensive experience in hand-to-hand combat
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability; ability to see into the infrared range of the spectrum, which allows him to see in near-total darkness

This is enough to own Benji.
Ulik is over a thousand years old, his fighting skills as well as his savagery are incredible, and his pounders are made of an unknown alloy hella durable, he'll broke Benji's rock skin into pieces.

I would be surprised if Thing's stats were much worse than that overall. Do you have them available and where did you find Ulik's?

psycho gundam
that looks like an immortal thor bio.

ulik kills ben anytime, the pounders just make it overkill.

guy222
ulik

Stoic
Ulik

Hyperion Prime
Ulik in brutal style and fashion!!!!!

golem370
Thing in my opinion

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by guy222
ulik

psycho gundam
ulik's just shy of thor in strength, that strength gauge is far from accurate. he can at least lift 85 tons imo.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ulik's just shy of thor in strength, that strength gauge is far from accurate. he can at least lift 85 tons imo.

Dude the way Ulik hits and the stamina he has.. I am thinking he is in the class 100 category!!! Dude is the true example of a brick. Ulik has a pretty tough brother too, but not Ulik tough.

cloud102
Thing.

psycho gundam
dies

sud
sud
who said that ulik lifts 85 tons.In marvel database,its written that he lifts 95 tons.This is true.it is enough for him to crush ben

sud
its written in marvel db that ulik lifts 95 tons at his peak.enough for him to overpower thing.Ulik is over a millennia old which means he has got more experience

vansonbee
Blah Blah.

Ulik stomps Ben!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Horrificus
From when the Trolls accidentally drilled into another dimension. yeah, they use uru drill bits so they can drill through to the other nine worlds of asgard all the time, without going through the appropriate nexus' to do so

King Castle
so sad how ben is written he cant even beat ulik... ulik is like an all star pro athlete compared to ben bein a high school junior varsity

Galan007
Thor said that Ulik could "shatter a world." He wins. smart

ankur29
Ulik

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
Thor said that Ulik could "shatter a world." He wins. smart

He didn't say which world.

Thing ftw.

Black bolt z
Ulik

the Darkone
Ulik, he is 100 tonner.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by King Castle
so sad how ben is written he cant even beat ulik... ulik is like an all star pro athlete compared to ben bein a high school junior varsity

I think this is sad as well and leads me to bring up something that has been on my mind for the last few months; the Fantastic Four is underpowered as a group and may be in need of an upgrade...

As this relates to The Thing, I dont think he should get a strength or durability upgrade...I would, instead, give him a psionic power; the power would be called "demoralization."

As someone fights The Thing, he would talk trash to them and begin to make his opponents start to believe that they cannot win...as he weakens them mentally, his opponents would subconsciously weaken themselves physically...and the longer you engage him, the more physically weak his opponents become.

"This is insane! My blows have no effect on this monster..." or "I cant beat this guy..." is an example of what an opponent of his might be thinking as he starts to wear down their willingness to fight...

That ability combined with his damage soak and strength should allow him to compete with some of the physically more powerful characters out there without the need to up The Things physical abilities directly...

This would make him unique among brinks...add a little spice to him. And make him a kinda "reverse Hulk" in him opponents eyes...

amnesia
Originally posted by Bentley
He didn't say which world.

Thing ftw.

your world

Bentley
Originally posted by amnesia
your world

Our homeworld was already destroyed sad

And no, it wasn't freaking Krypton mad

Batroc
There's no shame in losing to Ulik. He gave Thor some tough battles. His stats might say class 85 or 90 or whatever, but Thor himself was originally specified as class 95! Ulik is basically just a bit weaker than Thor.
Thing would give Ulik a good fight though. He'd last a few rounds, and maybe even win a couple of battles, but Ulik takes a solid majority.

tkitna
Could either way in my opinion. I'll give it to Ben today due to his spirit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.