Wonder Woman vs. Mr. Marvel, She-Hulk, and namorita

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
????????????????

the Darkone
She Hulk will be the only one to give Wonder Woman a run for her money, unless Ms. Marvel turns into Binary which is not going to happen.

Wonder Woman 7/10

pms Wonder Woman 10/10

rotiart
Agreed. this is only a fight if its binary.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Agreed. this is only a fight if its binary.

Do you know how bad I want marvel to get thier act together and put binary on the avengers. I could dream up a nearly unbeatable avengers squad. but alas, some one dumb like triatholon or the wasp will always be in the avengers.

rotiart
Sentry, Thor, Extremis Iron Man, Sersi, Binary, Captain America, Quasar... my lineup of 7 offhand.

the Darkone
^^ agreed, Marvel always f**ks the avengers over. I mean with JLA you have superman, wonder woman, MM, Green Lantern, Batman etc, as where Avengers you will have silver claw, black knight, giant man on a team that doesn't mix.

At least with KB/BP had Cap, Thor, wonderman, visions,scarlet witch, jack of hearts, iron man, wasp know that was a squad I wouldn't want f**k with.

Draco69
The JLA was meant to be a nearly unstoppable team with the best of the best.

The Avengers were meant to be a down to Earth Superhero team of superheroes.

They're not equated with each other.

Marvel's version of the JLA is the Defenders or the Squadron Supreme in terms of power.

the Darkone
This would be my lineup

Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
Photon -underrated
Wonder Man
Wasp
Ms. Marvel
Vision

my reserves
Black Panther
Hercules
Namor

the Darkone
Originally posted by Draco69
The JLA was meant to be a nearly unstoppable team with the best of the best.

The Avengers were meant to be a down to Earth Superhero team of superheroes.

They're not equated with each other.

Marvel's version of the JLA is the Defenders or the Squadron Supreme in terms of power.

True, I agree with that. But still even with KB/GP their lineup was almost as good as JLA, marvel just put the wrong people on the team or new characters that ain't worth sh**.

Draco69
Power doesn't equal good....

Your obsession with having an "all-powerful" Avengers team is a spit in the face of the very spirit of the Avengers.

Having Sersi, Quasar, Photon, Thor on one team isn't an interesting read and they would have to revamp the villains gallery.

Like with New Avengers. A buncha street-levelers with only two top tiers. It was still a more interesting read though...

the Darkone
Spiderman and spider woman was a little to much for me, and Sentry that head case, thank god that Thor is back, because Sentry was becoming more like first round draft pick bust.

I don't want a all powerful team only when is it was nesscary like in Galactic Storm, you had Binary, Quasar, Sersi, Crystal, Thor, Wonderman, Ironman, Vision that was cool. Don't add peolpe that ain't worth sh**like silver claw, triatlon man, I would rather see Iron fist as Avenger or Cable to spice things up, hell even machine man would have been good.

Luke Cage I didn't mind he was long over due for stardom, use somebody that has that star quaility. Even Wolverine was a bit to much, marvel uses logan to much,Photon who they hardly use anymore she is one of the most underrated characters in comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
Power doesn't equal good....

Your obsession with having an "all-powerful" Avengers team is a spit in the face of the very spirit of the Avengers.

Having Sersi, Quasar, Photon, Thor on one team isn't an interesting read and they would have to revamp the villains gallery.

Like with New Avengers. A buncha street-levelers with only two top tiers. It was still a more interesting read though...

IN the hands of capt america, power is very good. Besides

If you had
Thor
Iron Man
Captain America
Vision
Scarlet Witch (please ret con her)
Hawkeye
Herculese
Photon
She Hulk
Black Panther
Quasar

and

Namor
Hulk
Ares
Sersi
Quasar
as the big battle back up

This avengers would rock and still have enough room for story telling.
Sersi,Herc and Thor could have like a god clique.

Hawkeye, black panther, and Cap would be the human aspect
Photon doesn't really like Thor. There are enough stories in this set of avengers. And if add Ares in every now and then, it could really shake thor up if ares is a match for thor.

Tron
Who's Mr. Marvel? huh

Tassadar
Originally posted by Tron
Who's Mr. Marvel? huh

I think he meant Ms. Marvel.

guy222
carol/jen/namorita ftw

Konton
Diana.

Sirius77
WW

Q99
Yea, classic WW definitely wins.

quanchi112
Team definitely wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, at this point, if Diana doesn't use her lasso or some shit to snatch them up (This happens a lot less in comics than one would think), I might give it to the Team on average (By average, I mean she doesn't get pissed). Taking her out will be hell though.

She's physically stronger and faster than any single individual, but all three of these characters have grown a decent amount in the last decade.

Namorita alone against Wonder Woman should be an alright fist fight. Assuming this is the same chick who was intended to be a rival to Namor/Hercules type characters and steamrolled Colossus. There's two of them so I always get confused.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman for the vast majority

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, at this point, if Diana doesn't use her lasso or some shit to snatch them up (This happens a lot less in comics than one would think), I might give it to the Team on average (By average, I mean she doesn't get pissed). Taking her out will be hell though.

She's physically stronger and faster than any single individual, but all three of these characters have grown a decent amount in the last decade.

Namorita alone against Wonder Woman should be an alright fist fight. Assuming this is the same chick who was intended to be a rival to Namor/Hercules type characters and steamrolled Colossus. There's two of them so I always get confused.

Lol you're prolly thinking of Namora. Namorita is her slightly younger clone. Although they both have the same stats, Namorita is supposedly weaker on land then Namora is for whatever reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.