Who has the best upgrades?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Things change and so do our favorite heroes and villains. So who has the best upgrades? I'm talkin anywhere from spiderman's added physical attributes along with his suit to even Ironman's newest suit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain Marvel with the power of Shazam ftw.

bigbran
Thor with the power of Odin and so much more, ftw!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Shazam>Odin

trolly_crouchjr
Jean Grey becoming Phoenix

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos getting the HOTU

Hal Jordan becoming Parallax

Superman Prime

ankur29
has spiey got a strength upgrade?or a speed upgrade is he still 15times faster i swear that was 2005 not after the 'other' series

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Shazam>Odin Where do you get this from?
And also Thor has the power of the Runes. He is way over Odin.

ankur29
new kickass shazam...............

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Where do you get this from?
And also Thor has the power of the Runes. He is way over Odin.

The runes only taught thor how to use the odin power. they didnt' give him any extra power.

bigbran
The runes only taught thor how to use the odin power. they didnt' give him any extra power. Hes still more powerful than Odin, so I don't know what your getting at.

Psyquis52
Professor X to Onslaught.

Oh yeah. That's a power upgrade if I've ever heard of one.

Bruce Banner to Hulk.
Baby turtles to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
That one episode of Smurfs when Hefty smurf grew into a giant.

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Professor X to Onslaught.

Oh yeah. That's a power upgrade if I've ever heard of one.

Bruce Banner to Hulk.
Baby turtles to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
That one episode of Smurfs when Hefty smurf grew into a giant. I don't know. There was an episode of the old spiderman, where Scorpian grew into the size of a building.

grey fox
Any Herald of Galactus .

joesha28
The runes only taught thor how to use the odin power. they didnt' give him any extra power.

King Thor killed Destroyer Desak.... RKT is a giant Beast.

ExtraMision5555
Quicksilver Time Travel + Mutant Ruining abilities

Arahan
Originally posted by ankur29
has spiey got a strength upgrade?or a speed upgrade is he still 15times faster i swear that was 2005 not after the 'other' series

From Marvel.com

It says he is 15 times more agile than a human, they dont mention his speed. And the current strength after the OTHER isnt known yet.

K3VIL
No.
Odin Force is the cosmic/magical energy source which empower the sovereign of Asgard, like with Thor and Odin.
The Asgardian Runes contains ancient spells and tips about magic which can be used for almost any purpose.

Tassadar
Wolverine into Godverine.

Stupid Rookie
Some good ones named already.

I happen to like the Uni-Power in general, and I really liked when SS was given Quasar's bands (not 616 SS) and he used them to power up Galactus.

lilnutta12
a man - picking up a gun - then shooting someone.

no actualy a thanos - hotu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.