Edit Post Problem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Just a little quirk; I tried to edit a post I just made and it went to 'quick edit', but when I added the stuff I wanted to and clicked 'Save' it went to 'Delete post' and asked me if I was sure I wanted to delete it.

Wondering if anyone else had come across this at all?

§P0oONY
That's awkward, can't say it's ever happened to me and I edit a lot of posts.... Has it happened often?

Syren
Just the once. But I tried the same thing with the same post three times and it kept happening, so I ended up editing via the advanced option.

Fire
weird, very weird, well I guess it's a flaw, remember to give all the info to Raz

Syren
If it happens again, I won't need a printscreen right? Because it's not an unknown screen, it just goes to the wrong place from the 'Save' link.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Syren
If it happens again, I won't need a printscreen right? Because it's not an unknown screen, it just goes to the wrong place from the 'Save' link.

well sometimes there are flaws in websites
the best thing is to report it to the boss man

Raz
Do you have a link to the post you were trying to edit?

Plus, could you post the contents of the original post?

Hotaru07
how do you close a thread???

Hotaru07
hey raz help me here

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Hotaru07
how do you close a thread???

You can't, you have to get a moderator to do it for you.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Prabhodh
You can't, you have to get a moderator to do it for you.

Yuna89
ok where do i get this moderator??

Syren
Originally posted by Raz
Do you have a link to the post you were trying to edit?

Plus, could you post the contents of the original post?

I can't remember what I was trying to post... so I doubt I'll be able to find it.

It hasn't happened since, but if it happens again I'll post everything here big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.