Just rememberd!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

taliakai
I can't belive i did not remember this! Right the part that Jack is trying to have will be worth more then 1 soul and he sais "AND he is in love. Splitting the 2 up is the worst thing you could do." Well if that happend jack would have elizabeth all to him selph so he would be really happy! Mabie he was planing that all along!

(sorry my spelling/grammer stinks!)

LovelyOne
no he implies that splitting them up is less cruel than allowing her to marry him and run away from him..spliting them up will cause less pain on Will's behalf..thats why Davy has sympathy in his face because his fiance ran away at the alter..

Its like stopping a train wreck before it happens...

spencerspider
yea, he dont really want will over there...

LovelyOne
He does want to get rid of will...he's standing in the way of Jack finding the chest..and will is coincidently standing in the way of him gaining Liz's heart.

Liz=The chest his heart is really after..

taliakai
oops still i would make scense. i have not seen the movie for some time (note to selph must see POTC2 soon!)

Chiki Mina
i hope will and jack get to be friends again. Cud they both helped eachother in pirates one. Helpfully they'll come into an understanding in the 3rd

LovelyOne
yes thats true^^ they probably will..it seems that With Will he will follow his heart and if his heart knows that Liz is happier with Jack he would probably accept it in the end..

Pirate4Life
oooh i think i get it.. wait maybe not... EXPLAIN IT IN DUMB PPL WORDS NOT SMART THEORY PPL WORDS!!! GAHHH!!!

Chiki Mina
lol what we're trying to say is that if he knows in his heart that elizabeth will be happy with jack and that jack can lover her back and give her freedom and hapiness, then Will will gladly accept it and he will be grateful to Jack.

willofthewisp
Yeah, I just never thought of Jack and Will as friends. They make a good team, hands down, but they don't seem to enjoy each other's company much, even when they're forced to work together.

LovelyOne
I agre..there's like a whole thing where Jack is slightly intimidated by Will and vise versa..Will is better at alot of things than Jack..sword fighting being one..and Will has the woman of Jack's dreams..its funny how he left the two master swordsmen to fight and HE got the heart because of that laughing out loud..he's there for Liz whilst the others are very aggressive and fighting..Its like..Ok I cant fight with a sword like you 2..but I GET THE WOMAN HAHA!
Whilst the other 2 are doing the "noble thing" and leaving Liz to pursue more important things..Jack can go and be there for Liz when she needs it...he's not the best fighter..he can be the best lover laughing out loud..and he does REALLY fight WELL when it comes to protecting the woman he loves..

CaptinJackLover
^ true dat!

Chiki Mina
yea like will and norrington could have a dozen of weapons but jacks one true special weapon is liz/heart

CaptinJackLover
hahah that sounds kinda like poetry...."one true special weapon is the heart"..lol sry it sounds kinda poetic to me. dont know why

Chiki Mina
lol hehe but i wonder...if davy jones will live or be killed or DIE as in a scarifice

CaptinJackLover
I think him dying as a sacrafice would be more interesting...dont ya think?

Chiki Mina
yes definitley sacrificing for love maybe??....that would be interesting

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_100151_6k.gif

CaptinJackLover
oo yeah taht would make the story so much better. sad. but better.

Pirate4Life
OOOOOOH KK...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.