Superman / superman returns ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
which one is the best superman or superman returns? I will go for superman becouse its a classic 10/10 big grin

chase el
its a matter of opinion. Both were great movies. I personally liked Superman Returns and the reason is probably the effects, which could be unfair given that The Movie was made over 20 years ago.

A+ for both of them!!!

steverules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t413299.html

I made a thread about this

Bicnarok
Originally posted by steverules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t413299.html

I made a thread about this

Woo hooo CONGRATULATIONS give yourself a Medal.

The more the merryier

pr1983
Posted this in the other one... erm

MattDay
i found the returns film to be funny, the original was too slap stick for me to laugh because i find smart humour better than that shit, but whatever people can't let go of the past, boring people eh

Mr Parker
no contest.the first one is still easily the best comicbook movie of all time.

Neutro
Returns, only because Lex Luthor has no hair finally.

redcaped
I'm back after a long week. My 10/10 for SR based on ideas, effects, cast & characters in exception of Christ R.

MattDay
chris reeve, done superman well, but he fell ill of the harshness of life, then died, brandon routh done well to move the superman face over, because let's face it, reeve superman is dead

redcaped
Reeve was just in the wrong time...his talents and looks were great. The glasses were too big but nothing that he could have helped, as the script and many other things...clearly not his fault. It was some kind of desperate rush.

Mr Parker
the srcipt was the best script ever for a comicbook movie.

coolmovies
Glasses too big ?? he was purfict for the the role

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Neutro
Returns, only because Lex Luthor has no hair finally. laughing

.Dance_Inside.
yeah I didn't like the script for the old Superman movies, but they were still awesomE!

coolmovies
really ?? ^ The best lines in the movie are ' I got you ! You got me ?????

whoes got u ??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.