Moondragon,Gamora and Mantis vs Psylocke,Shang Chi & Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two badass teams face off. No prep straight battle.Who wins?

Just so you don't think I am sending Moondragon into the Wolves here is her fighting skill Moondragon is in peak physical condition and is a master of the Shao-Lom martial arts. She has near-total control over much of her bodily functions, such as heartbeat, bleeding, breathing and awareness of pain. In addition, Moondragon is well versed in the advanced sciences of the Eternals and has considerable expertise in genetics.

lilnutta12
karate kid - its instantlly over cause of him

golem370
I believe Mantis could make it interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_%28Marvel_Comics%29

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Two badass teams face off. No prep straight battle.Who wins?

Just so you don't think I am sending Moondragon into the Wolves here is her fighting skill Moondragon is in peak physical condition and is a master of the Shao-Lom martial arts. She has near-total control over much of her bodily functions, such as heartbeat, bleeding, breathing and awareness of pain. In addition, Moondragon is well versed in the advanced sciences of the Eternals and has considerable expertise in genetics.

Does Moondragon have the Gem?

She looks good with Phyla big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.