What happens?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

speshal
Hey! I'm completely new to these forums but I was reading all about Lost and I was like 'No way!' coz the finals episode hasn;t been shown here yet. (From England btw!) So please tell me whats gonna happen. The last episode I saw (and I'm up to date!) was where Michael walked out into Kate and Jack. PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!! big grin

xx speshal xx

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by speshal
Hey! I'm completely new to these forums but I was reading all about Lost and I was like 'No way!' coz the finals episode hasn;t been shown here yet. (From England btw!) So please tell me whats gonna happen. The last episode I saw (and I'm up to date!) was where Michael walked out into Kate and Jack. PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!! big grin

xx speshal xx

Wouldn't that spoil it? You know, getting told the story on a forum?

Still, I guess if you don't care wikipedia has an episode guide that pretty much explains it all in depth in a way not possible here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episodes_of_Lost_(season_2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.