No Tony Jaa fans?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

actionmansp
I went searching through this forum and I found zero posts about Tony Jaa. That's insane! For those who don't know, Tony Jaa is like the next huge action star. Not only does this guy do all his stunts, he is absolutely brutal and does some crraaazy stunts. He's a Thai guy, his first US released movie was Ong Bak which was out last year I think. Anyway, watch out for this guy. He has a new movie out "The Protector" (lame title). Anyway, if you are an action fan, check this guy out. Crazy 5 min. one shot in that movie where he just tears through a ton of people in a hotel (people go flying off balconies and everything!). Alright I'm exhasuted. Tony Jaa fans holla!

SnakeEyes
Tony Jaa is pretty badass.

I liked him a lot after watching Ong Bak.

All the fight scenes looked real. Like he actually beat the shit out of people. So it was cool.

I wanna go see his new movie. It releases September 8th, by the way.

Silverstein
whats the new movie called

DeVi| D0do
Tom Yum Goong (The Protector for you yanks). And it looks awesome!

Silverstein
ooh that one, sept 8 its when its on dvd right?

Epsilon Zero
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Tony Jaa is pretty badass.

I liked him a lot after watching Ong Bak.

All the fight scenes looked real. Like he actually beat the shit out of people. So it was cool.

I wanna go see his new movie. It releases September 8th, by the way.

It looks kickass! I've seen the scene where he breaks the arms of like fifty guys in three or four minutes.

ViolentCalm
Originally posted by Silverstein
ooh that one, sept 8 its when its on dvd right?

The Protector is in theatre's Sept. 8th smile And i cant wait! The trailer on apple.com (apple.com/trailers/weinstein/theprotector/trailer1r/) is badass and Ong Bak was great. Im just really surprised they gave The Protector a U.S. release. Major props for that. I also found a video on youtube (youtube.com/watch?v=_PMF8ODhxcc) about Tony Jaa. Defintely worth a watch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.