Thing vs Volstagg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Volstagg- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-volstagg.html

MJOILNIR
Could probably be a real good fight giving Volstagg weapons capable of hurting Ben. I think Ben has to much Str in the end though. I just dont know how long the "Lion of Asgard" can keep his wind, LOL.

golem370
Well I wonder how long he been a Warrior he may have experience over Ben and to make it more sporting Volstagg is in his prime better fight faster and stronger then the other members of his team.

lilnutta12
volstagg 5.1/10

Scoobless
Big V teaches Benjy a lesson ..... evil face

guy222
fat guy stick out tongue

Q99
Thing smile

No disrespect to Volstagg, but Thing's just stronger.

Gecko4lif
Ben gets a spear through the eye

the volstag adopt's thing's hide as his new armor

roughrider
Be more interesting if it was an eating contest... stick out tongue

cdtm
How strong was that Thor clone? Thing fight it?

Volstagg did alright against it.

Stoic
I think that Ben is stronger, but Volstag has way more endurance being an Asgardian and all. If the Thing can't finish this before the muscle fatigues build up in the half hour or less that it would take for that to occur, Volstag would take him apart. I'm assuming that this is a H2H contest, and not with weapons though.

Badabing
Volstagg the voluminous wins a fight, eating contest, bragging contest, belly flopping contest, etc.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
How strong was that Thor clone? Thing fight it?

Volstagg did alright against it.

Vastly inferior to the real deal. The only notable attempt of quantifying Ragnarok, iirc, was done in a Civil War What If in which the clone was pegged at being around 1/3 the real Thor's power as anything more than that was potentially hazardous to the planet.

Personally, I think that's a fair assessment based on what Ragnarok accomplished during Civil War and Siege.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.