What would Jesus say if he was on this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison
Would Jesus get angry and call people names?
Would Jesus ignore people of other religions?
Would Jesus Spam the forum?

Or

Would Jesus listen to what people have to say?
Would Jesus be kind to those who hate him?
Would Jesus forgive those who sin on the forum?

lord xyz
If Jesus was on this forum, he'd tell JesusIsAlive to get a life.

Also, n00b question. no expression

Regret
Originally posted by lord xyz
If Jesus was on this forum, he'd tell JesusIsAlive to get a life.

Also, n00b question. no expression

It wasn't totally a n00by question, it was a statement as to the behavior of Christians on the forum.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Regret
It wasn't totally a n00by question, it was a statement as to the behavior of Christians on the forum.

Thank you. big grin

lord xyz
Whatever, anyway, if I was Jesus, I'd commit suicide and take back everything I said. (Not in that order.)

Regret
Whatever, anyway, if I was Jesus, I'd commit suicide and take back everything I said. (Not in that order.)

Other than the suicide portion I sometimes wonder if he doesn't feel this way. The Bible states he felt this way prior to the flood, but that afterwards he promised not to take drastic action following those feelings again.

God said "Let there be...and there was."

I think he is more hopeful of our behavior than you give him credit for.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Or

JESUS IS ALIVE

By the way, I take some offense at the generalizations made about Christians.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
JESUS IS ALIVE

I'm sorry, but I did not intend to generalize. I was indirect.

WrathfulDwarf

Or

Gee, if he forgave the guys who beat, crucify, kicked, and kill him..what makes you think he'll do about people who moan, bitchin, complain, insult, and doubt his existence?

BackFire
"Why am I here?"

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by BackFire
"Why am I here?"

That is ether silly or profound.

badabing
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Gee, if he forgave the guys who beat, crucify, kicked, and kill him..what makes you think he'll do about people who moan, bitchin, complain, insult, and doubt his existence? eek! laughing
That's funny but true. cool

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by badabing
eek! laughing
That's funny but true. cool

Jesus and I are dating inlove

JesusIsAlive
JESUS IS ALIVE

What generalizations are you talking about?

Alliance
Originally posted by Regret

No, but it was too n00by. Sorry Shakya.

Jesus would tell people to stop making stupid threads.

~Flamboyant~

Or

Would Jesus forgive those who sin on the forum? I wonder what Jesus would think after learning the theory of evolution.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
I wonder what Jesus would think after learning the theory of evolution.

Jesus is not moved by the devil's lies. He remains regally poised on His throne. In Jesus' own good time the devil and his lies will be cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:10
The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever .

wink

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Jesus is not moved by the devil's lies. He remains regally poised on His throne. In Jesus' own good time the devil and his lies will be cast into the lake of fire.

The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever .

wink Does it state in the bible that Evolution is a lie of Satan? Jesus seemed like a pretty reasonable guy. I doubt he'd think of it as a lie of Satan.

JesusIsAlive
Does it state in the bible that Evolution is a lie of Satan? Jesus seemed like a pretty reasonable guy. I doubt he'd think of it as a lie of Satan.

Evolution undermines God's record of how life began and dishonors God by promulgating that humanity descended from animals. That is an affront to God because He plainly tells us that we are "created in His image and likeness." Well, God is not an animal. I guess you can see where I am going with this.

JesusIsAlive
JESUS IS ALIVE

Yes He is!

Alliance
Evolution undermines God's record of how life began and dishonors God by promulgating that humanity descended from animals. That is an affront to God because He plainly tells us that we are "created in His image and likeness." Well, God is not an animal. I guess you can see where I am going with this.

Do you know anything about religion?

QUIT DOUBLE POSTING mad

Alliance

Do you know anything about religion?

QUIT DOUBLE POSTING mad

Lord Urizen
Yes He is!

He's Dead. Get with the program. He died 2000 years ago. wink

Darth Kreiger
JesusIsAlive, Evolution holds more backing than Religion, why can't you believe that God is what made us Evolve, like most other Scientific Christians. erm

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
JesusIsAlive, Evolution holds more backing than Religion, why can't you believe that God is what made us Evolve, like most other Scientific Christians

JesusisAlive doesn't like logic or reasoning. He likes to beleive things that contain no evidense to back it up.

If there was actually proof to back up God's existance, JesusIsAlive would stop beleiving....he would find something else to beleive in that couldn't be proven again.....

He's wierd like that. yes

Pandemoniac

wink

And who is having the most fun since then, God and Jesus or the devil?

Robtard

And who are you to say what God is or God is not? That borders on pride and as I'm sure you now, that's a sin. Under Binsfelds classifications, Pride is Lucifers sin; if you believe in all that hokus pokus.

Darth Kreiger
No Mortal being really knows God, or what's in his head(if he has one, he could be a big ball of light =O)

Alliance
no one really know if there is something like a god...or if mortal and god are actually words that describe reality.

Mr. Sandman
Jesus would turn over the tables and yell at the businessmen and chase out the prostitutes.

Alliance
hopefully the prostitutes would levitate out.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Jesus would turn over the tables and yell at the businessmen and chase out the prostitutes.

*gets chased out*

confused

embarrasment

Alliance
"Get thee to a nunnery!"

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alliance
No, but it was too n00by. Sorry Shakya.

Jesus would tell people to stop making stupid threads.

Well, for a n00by thread, it seems to be doing just fine. stick out tongue

Alliance
Well, for a n00by thread, it seems to be doing just fine. stick out tongue
"Get thee to a nunnery!"

Shakyamunison

What?

Oh wrong thread.

Alliance
laughing

I was just about to type:

"Jesus would say 'WHAT?'"

FeceMan
I wonder what Jesus would think after learning the theory of evolution.
Jesus would be like, "Yo, I knew that."

Bardock42
Jesus would be like, "Yo, I knew that."

Or maybe.."Yo, daddy, you could have told me"

Anyways:

"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a ****in' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on."

Alliance
Its almost like...gasp...a false icon.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Anyways:

"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a ****in' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on."

That's another thing I never understood... If a person that was supposed to be my best friend in the world, the person I loved above all others, an omnipotent father figure etc. had been murdered with a knife, I certainly wouldn't wear a knife idol around my neck to remember him/her; just sounds morbid.

JesusIsAlive
JesusIsAlive, Evolution holds more backing than Religion, why can't you believe that God is what made us Evolve, like most other Scientific Christians. erm

Because that is not what the Bible says. The Bible says that we are created in the image and likeness of God. God is not an amoeba and He certainly is not an ape. In addition, humans are neither amoebas nor apes. God does not create by a hypothesis called evolution, He creates with His "words."

Just show me one Scripture in the Bible supporting the belief that God created life using evolution--just "one." I can support my affirmation that God creates by "speaking" things into existence without those things evolving over eons. But can you support your belief by the Bible that humans evolved. I mean did you not state that God is what made us Evolve...? Then show me where it says that in the Bible. Again, I have no trouble at all backing what I affirm.

Alliance
Thats becuase all you do is say "the bible says so."

The world is very dark when your heads up your arse.

Pandemoniac
Amen!

Alliance
lol...Praise.

Shakyamunison
Because that is not what the Bible says. The Bible says that we are created in the image and likeness of God. God is not an amoeba and He certainly is not an ape. In addition, humans are neither amoebas nor apes. God does not create by a hypothesis called evolution, He creates with His "words."

Just show me one Scripture in the Bible supporting the belief that God created life using evolution--just "one." I can support my affirmation that God creates by "speaking" things into existence without those things evolving over eons. But can you support your belief by the Bible that humans evolved. I mean did you not state that God is what made us Evolve...? Then show me where it says that in the Bible. Again, I have no trouble at all backing what I affirm.

Why is God not an amoeba, or an ape?
You don't know what God is and isn't.
All things are a part of God.

Alliance
According to your religion.

But JIA, you have no idea what your God is or isnt.

Not that you're going to respond...

Pandemoniac

And please just take a moment and listen to yourself! A god 'speaking' lifeforms into existence? What do you and your infinite wisdom have to prove that theory, and how do you suppose it is more plausible then the belief of evolution?

Alliance
Its not. But to JIA, it matters not.

JesusIsAlive

Pandemoniac
You remain restricted by the words written by mankind in an age of ill knowledge and fail to accept any possibility beyond those writings.
Science has provided solid evidence concerning the creation of life, evolution and even clarified the birth of stars ( and therefore, the light of life). Science is on the bring of explaining the creation of life, while your religion has the same answer for ages; 'eeeuh God created it'.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
You remain restricted by the words written by mankind in an age of ill knowledge and fail to accept any possibility beyond those writings.
Science has provided solid evidence concerning the creation of life, evolution and even clarified the birth of stars ( and therefore, the light of life). Science is on the bring of explaining the creation of life, while your religion has the same answer for ages; 'eeeuh God created it'.

Figures. I knew that once I confronted you with proof as revealed in the Word of God that you would doubt it. You were probably at a loss for words and couldn't think of anything else to say except,

"You remain restricted by the words written by mankind in an age of ill knowledge and fail to accept any possibility beyond those writings...."

Look you believe the words of man (evolution) and I believe the Word of God (Bible). It is that simple.

Alliance
Figures. I knew that once I confronted you with proof as revealed in the Word of God that you would doubt it. You were probably at a loss for words and couldn't think of anything else to say except

Really, is this how you get off? Giving yourself giant ego trips?

Pandemoniac
It is far from 'that simple'. You provide no solid backup what so ever to your zealous belief. Convince me that God really exist without referring to biblical quotes, but out of true personal experiences and by factual events.

JesusIsAlive
It is far from 'that simple'. You provide no solid backup what so ever to your zealous belief. Convince me that God really exist without referring to biblical quotes, but out of true personal experiences and by factual events.

It is not my job to remove the blindness that is over your mind so that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ Who is the image of God should shine on you. It is not my job to turn you from darkness to God and from satan's authority to Jesus so that you will receive an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus Christ.

That...is God's job. My job is to pray for you to accept God's love wrapped up in the Person of Jesus Christ.

Pandemoniac
It is not my job to remove the blindness that is over your mind so that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ Who is the image of God should shine on you. It is not my job to turn you from darkness to God and from satan's authority to Jesus so that you will receive an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus Christ.

That...is God's job. My job is to pray for you to accept God's love wrapped up in the Person of Jesus Christ.

And that, mon ami, is just what I was aiming at. When confronted with a situation which you cannot solve yourself, pose God as the answerer.
If you cannot describe the foundations of your believe, how can you live by them?

Alliance
A fine question...jsut be careful or he'll put you on ignore too.

Which, if that is your aim...insult the holy spirit.

JesusIsAlive
And that, mon ami, is just what I was aiming at. When confronted with a situation which you cannot solve yourself, pose God as the answerer.
If you cannot describe the foundations of your believe, how can you live by them?

Describe the foundations of my beliefs?

My beliefs are "founded" on God's Word.

???

If I based my faith in God on anything else, I would be in trooouuble.

Shakyamunison

Imperial_Samura
Theory? Unlike evolution what I believe is not a theory. Anyhoo here is my proof in response to your statement above. It is more plausible because God said it (no pun intended) and because it just makes more sense.

Oh God!!!! It burns! Sorry, got carried away. Your claim, if I am right here, is that evolution is "only a theory" where as what you believe is in no way "just a theory" because an old book tells you it isn't. I certainly understand how an unseen and unseeable figure speaking the universe into existence is so much more realistic.

Proof of God? Why wasn't I invited, this is the greatest discovery of all... oh wait, it's just Bible quotes, isn't it?

Alliance
The most evil people I've ever known where Christians.

Well, if you take the census at 2 billion (this higest of any religion)...odds are...

Imperial_Samura
The most evil people I've ever known where Christians.

The most evil people I've ever known were people.

Alliance
Now THAT is a coincidence.

Deus Venèficus
Some of the most cruel and bitter people I have met are fellow Christians...

Oh the irony.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Lord Urizen

yawn

Alliance
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
yawn

bedtime.

Darth Kreiger
Well to answer the thread question, this is what he would do

"LOLZ, you gotz Haxxored!" *Jesus inserts giant picture of Jesus with 2 Strippers onto KMC Homepage*

Alliance
Jesuse would say "What?"

FeceMan
Well to answer the thread question, this is what he would do

"LOLZ, you gotz Haxxored!" *Jesus inserts giant picture of Jesus with 2 Strippers onto KMC Homepage*
Win.

Alliance
1UP

fini
Fireflower!!!!!!

debbiejo
A fine question...jsut be careful or he'll put you on ignore too.

Which, if that is your aim...insult the holy spirit. Am I on the ignore list?? confused

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
Am I on the ignore list?? confused

Probably. I think there is about four of us there now.

Alliance
Am I on the ignore list?? confused
I have no idea.

But fini and I are for sure.

Nogoodnamesleft

Or

He'd probably kill us all with his mystical Jesuspower-beams because we suck so bad.

debbiejo
I have no idea.

But fini and I are for sure. Well fini I can understand......... laughing out loud

j/k

Alliance
Actually it was kind of funny, to my knowledge it was the first time they had talked.

bigbran
If jesus were here, he would stick his angry hand of vengence right through the computer and rip someones sternum out right out there mouth.
And that's just for spamming!

fini
wait wait wait.............. what am I on? JIA's ignore list???? LOL wow
hehehe

btw, how you doing deb?

Alliance
Originally posted by fini
wait wait wait.............. what am I on? JIA's ignore list???? LOL wow
hehehe

btw, how you doing deb?

Apparently you missed that...probably just because you have a Hindu avatar.

Jim Reaper

Or

He'd be dragged from his computer by roman soldiers, and beaten for spreading his lies.

Alliance
Allegedly...

because I'm sure that wan't an attempt to demonize the "pagan" Roman Empire.

Christians were the pagans.

Lord Urizen
Allegedly...

because I'm sure that wan't an attempt to demonize the "pagan" Roman Empire.

Christians were the pagans.

We're all Pagans. We all beleive in something we can't prove. wink

Jim Reaper
All politics...

fini
Apparently you missed that...probably just because you have a Hindu avatar.

ohhhh, and i got that up for another reason, lol

heyyyy but thats a good reason though, lol, everyone could do it and he ignores everyone, lol.......... nahhhh nm

Alliance
lol

fini
hmmm, I cant wait for school to start back, so i'll be at work with something to do, lmao

Alliance
laughing

But then we can't spend our lives on KMC anymore.

fini
yeah, well not as much time.
Lol and next year i finishing university and getting married, lol I'll be like KMC? whats that again??............. LOL

But in the meantime, i should make the best outta it, lol

Alliance
laughing out loud I still one more year left after this.

laughing and nice sig.

Nogoodnamesleft
RRRRAAAAHHH MYSTICALJESUSPOWER ATTACK!!!! MISTA SPAKKELLO!!! HAIUUUUHAAAAUUUU!!!!

fini
What the f**k?

Storm
Can we please get back on topic.

Nogoodnamesleft
Originally posted by Storm
Can we please get back on topic.

No. For where I come from, we have but one bunghole...

Nogoodnamesleft
If Jesus were on this forum, he'd hang his big black ass over the side of Heaven and it would rain golden potatoes.

Naaah, I'm just messing with you. Jesus isn't black.

Alliance
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
No. For where I come from, we have but one bunghole...

Get a grip.

Nogoodnamesleft
Get a grip.

Lol, I've got a grip on your mom's ass.

Just kidding again. I just can't resist these.

Alliance
How old are you...13?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Lol, I've got a grip on your mom's ass.

Just kidding again. I just can't resist these.

I have the sight... I see hanging over you a spectre! It is the spectre of the mod that will cast you from this place with a perma ban. And we shall rejoice.

Thus Spake I.S.

FeceMan
And I saw the great small gathered before THE MODERATOR, and He read aloud the names that were in the Book of Good Posters. Those whose names were written in the Book of Good Posters were given everlasting posting privileges while those whose names were not written in the Book of Good Posters were cast forth out of the forums. And they were sentenced unto boredom forever and ever. Amen.

BackFire
He may also say -

"yo jc is here lol, sup. any girls her3 rofl a/s/l? send me pics kthx."

Alliance
maybe.

JesusIsAlive

Still waiting for that "one" Scripture in the Bible stating that God created life by evolution.

Shakyamunison

Alliance
The bible doesn't really say anyhting on creation.

Shakyamunison
The bible doesn't really say anyhting on creation.

I think it did not matter to those people, what mattered was the meaning that the writers were trying to convey. However, because there have been too many changes and translations, I doubt we will ever know.

Alliance
I think it did matter...I don't think they could make up anyhting else. They didn't know anything more.

Shakyamunison
I think it did matter...I don't think they could make up anyhting else. They didn't know anything more.

What mattered? Are we talking about the same thing?

I don't understand the true nature of reality, and if I were to write it down, it would be wrong. No matter how much I tried, I would never get it right. Unless I convinced my self that I did understand. Then, I wouldn't care about being wrong, because I was right. Now what do I want to say, will have nothing to do with the true nature of reality, but it will say something about me (the writer), and that is what I think is important. The true nature of reality is of no concern to me; it does not lead to happiness. What is important to me is the human condition.

Alliance
IN order to understand something, you must know its true nature. Any "happiness" that you glaze over the lack of understanding won't fill the true holes left by the lack of that knowledge.

Shakyamunison

Alliance
But you cant against the fact that: with the holes filled in, you'd see a more accurate bigger picture.

lil bitchiness
And I saw the great small gathered before THE MODERATOR, and He read aloud the names that were in the Book of Good Posters. Those whose names were written in the Book of Good Posters were given everlasting posting privileges while those whose names were not written in the Book of Good Posters were cast forth out of the forums. And they were sentenced unto boredom forever and ever. Amen.

lol

Just change MODERATOR for GODERATOR.

Shakyamunison
But you cant against the fact that: with the holes filled in, you'd see a more accurate bigger picture.

I agree, I just think that people have a tendency to not care once that holes are filled in.

Alliance
People also have a tendacy to be stupid and wrong. All they want is a easy to swallow/sell result, regardless under the circumstances that it was obtained.

Shakyamunison
People also have a tendacy to be stupid and wrong. All they want is a easy to swallow/sell result, regardless under the circumstances that it was obtained.

Not all people, don't be extreme. stick out tongue

Alliance
I don't consider that view extreme. I consider it realistic.

Shakyamunison
I don't consider that view extreme. I consider it realistic.

One man's realistic is another man's extreme.

JesusIsAlive

Darth Kreiger I didn't know that your other name was Shakyamunison. Anyhoo, show me Scripture pal supporting your belief that God is what made us evolve. It sure is not in the Bible.

Shakyamunison
Darth Kreiger I didn't know that your other name was Shakyamunison. Anyhoo, show me Scripture pal supporting your belief that God is what made us evolve. It sure is not in the Bible.

Please, if you are going to referee to me, then respond to me. These childish indirect jabs do not suit you.

JesusIsAlive
Please, if you are going to referee to me, then respond to me. These childish indirect jabs do not suit you.

Greetings Shak.

Shakyamunison
Greetings Shak.

That is better, thank you.

Alliance

Shakya, Did he just accuse you of socking?

fini
Did he just accuse you of socking?

blink

Alliance
I believe he did.

Shakyamunison
Shakya, Did he just accuse you of socking?

Yes he did. Should I sue him? laughing

Alliance
banned

fini
Yes he did. Should I sue him? laughing

thumb up

Alliance
thumb up

Shakyamunison
^ Anyone know a good lawyer?

FeceMan
That was ever-so-slightly witty.

Shakyamunison
That was ever-so-slightly witty.

What was the rest of it? wink

lord xyz
How come when JIA posts, he gets 20 responces from 20 different people explaining how dumb he is, and then he ignores all of them?

Shakyamunison
How come when JIA posts, he gets 20 responces from 20 different people explaining how dumb he is, and then he ignores all of them?

I don't know, he never replies. wacko

lord xyz
I don't know, he never replies. wacko I don't want him to get banned like Whob though, I find it hilarious the things these people come up with.

Shakyamunison
I don't want him to get banned like Whob though, I find it hilarious the things these people come up with.

I think Whob got banned for socks. I don't think JIA will do that.

lord xyz
I think Whob got banned for socks. I don't think JIA will do that. Yeah, because Jesus said no to socks. Why do you think he always wore those rediculous sandles?

Shakyamunison
Yeah, because Jesus said no to socks. Why do you think he always wore those rediculous sandles?

I just thought it was a fashion statement. You know how important looking good was to Jesus. wink

lord xyz
I just thought it was a fashion statement. You know how important looking good was to Jesus. wink Yeah, he was even portrayed as white, when he was just an Arab.

Shakyamunison
Yeah, he was even portrayed as white, when he was just an Arab.

Well, he had the same procedure as Michal Jackson had done.

Alliance
I don't want him to get banned like Whob though, I find it hilarious the things these people come up with.

He is hilarious. But the problem is...it just becomes hateful spam.

debbiejo
Jesus would defiantly laugh at all the confusion on what god is.....

Imperial_Samura
Jesus would defiantly laugh at all the confusion on what god is.....

What a bastard. Laughing when he should be clarifying.

debbiejo
I suppose god thought we were smart enough not to take notes and make it into a book......

Imperial_Samura
I suppose god thought we were smart enough not to take notes and make it into a book......

If that were the case it would seem God isn't the sharpest spork in the drawer.

debbiejo
Are You Drinking With Me, Jesus?
(Peter Berryman)

Do you nestle by my barstool
Makin' me so calm within
Have you touched me with your warmness
Or have I touched myself with gin?

cho: Are you drinkin' with me Jesus
I can't see you very clear
If you're drinkin' with me Jesus
Won't you buy a friend a beer?

If you're omnipresent, Jesus
You don't have to use the phone
If you're always by my side, Lord
You need never drink alone

Do you teeter with me, Jesus
On my way home so forlorn
If you think that you feel bad now
Wait until tomorrow morn

Does your head pound with the masses
As hungover you do rise
What does heaven look like, Jesus
Seen through holy bloodshot eyes

Should we take a taxi, Jesus
Should we try to walk from here
I know you can walk on water
Can you walk on this much beer?

Copyright Lou & Peter Berryman
HB

drunk <-- Me and Jesus..........
big grin

Imperial_Samura
Are You Drinking With Me, Jesus?
(Peter Berryman)

Do you nestle by my barstool
Makin' me so calm within
Have you touched me with your warmness
Or have I touched myself with gin?

Holy Innuendo Batman! I would definitely think I'd had to much to drink if Jesus started touching me with his "warmness."

FeceMan
Wouldn't it make us good students for taking notes?

Bardock42
Hmm, got this tune in my head, need to get rid of it:

And Jesus was a sailor
When he walked upon the water
And he spent a long time watching
From his lonely wooden tower
And when he knew for certain
Only drowning men could see him
He said "All men will be sailors then
Until the sea shall free them"
But he himself was broken
Long before the sky would open
Forsaken, almost human
He sank beneath your wisdom like a stone
And you want to travel with him
And you want to travel blind
And you think maybe you'll trust him
For he's touched your perfect body with his mind.

Alliance
Jesus had a penchant for tequila.

Imperial_Samura
Jesus had a penchant for tequila.

Who doesn't?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>