Magyk and Flyte

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azure
Anyone ever read these before??? If you have, I would like to disscuss it in a chotic way!!

Azure
gurr...I'm a Flamingo!

Azure
ok, I will now say something useful.
The first book of Septumus Heap is called "Magyk" and the second book is called "Flyte". I have not read Flyte, but I read Magyk a long time ago, and these books are by Angie Sage...what?? No! I don't want any cookies! Leave me alone! Sorry, my other personality is bugging me.

R.F.
I have Magyk, but I have yet to read it... I am in the middle of Dante's Inferno, and it's very good. Magyk is next...

Don't you just hate it when your other personalities start talking to you in the middle of another conversation? Because I do.

If a person with multiple personalities threatend to commit suicide, would it be considered a hostage situation?

Azure
She-Magus: ugh...I hate that!!!
Azure: It buggs the crap out of me!!
Echo: What are you talking about? I dont butt in on your conversations!!
She-Magus & Azure: I wasn't talking about you....*glances meaningfuly at other personality*
Azure: JINX!!! you owe me an ale!!!
She-Magus: that is so idiotic!!

yay....Magyk is worth a read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.