Wolverine vs. Vixen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Yadda yadda.

Skeets
Wolverine 6/10

Draco69
Bio on Vixen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vixen_%28comics%29

H. S. 6
Damn... I see this as a really close fight.

I'd lean towards Vixen, though. Much too much versatility, she'd probably beat out Logan 7/10.

capt it up
wolverine. no animal I knwo of can dodge bullets nor can they heal instantly from wounds.

Validus
Vixen fighting smart should take it easily.

Draco69
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine. no animal I knwo of can dodge bullets nor can they heal instantly from wounds.

Vixen can combine the reflexes of several animals together. Badda bing, badda boom. She can dodge bullets.

Vixen can combine the abilities of a starfish, earthworm and bacteria to heal from just about anything. Even if she loses a head...

And her amulet instantly heals any wounds anyway..

H. S. 6
Originally posted by capt it up

Maybe you should have read the bio, hmm?

capt it up
Originally posted by Draco69
Vixen can combine the reflexes of several animals together. Badda bing, badda boom. She can dodge bullets.

Vixen can combine the abilities of a starfish, earthworm and bacteria to heal from just about anything. Even if she loses a head...

And her amulet instantly heals any wounds anyway..
dam I thought she could only use the agility of one animal at a time.

Skeets
Adamantium >>>>Anything in Vixen's arsenal.

Soljer
*laughs*

Isn't she just like animal man? Proportionate strength, speed, reflexes, etc.?

A match for superman?

Hmmmm.....

I think it's clear that Wolverine wins this one. laughing

Rewmac
Vixen...She is trained, she is vicious, she is tough big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by Skeets
Adamantium >>>>Anything in Vixen's arsenal.

So basicly what your saying is...

A block of Adamantium >>>> Vixen What the f**k?

Grimm22
Vixen is faster and stronger than Wolverine

Vixen 6-7/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
*laughs*

A match for superman?

Hmmmm.....

Vixen is in no way a match for Superman.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123

I think he's just pointing out that Wolverine is out of his leauge here erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
She's faster and Stonger with more abilities, He's a waaaaaaaay better fighter with handy super senses that she can match. But he does have those claws. They could fight for days with no clear victor. Tie

Grimm22
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She's faster and Stonger with more abilities, He's a waaaaaaaay better fighter with handy super senses that she can match. But he does have those claws. They could fight for days with no clear victor. Tie

Yes because even though Vixen is suprerior in nearly every way, Wolverine's claws are what makes the difference in the fight laughing

Draco69

Theoritically she could. Superman has been on Earth for about 30 years.
He's a part of the Morphogenetic Field of the Universe.

So if she concentrated on Superman, she MAY be able to copy his powers.

Or she could go the easy route and copy Krypto's powers...

Soljer

yes

She's done it with Grodd, hasn't she?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Her body probably couldn't handle the str8n for more than a few minutes. Even Krypto hurt someone. I forgot who it was he bit in the shoulder. OH yeah. Superboy prime. So that is alot of power for vixen to channel. She could probably chew wolvies head off with a bite like that.

Her and Iceman would make an awesome NEW WONDERTWINS!!!

Creshosk
Vixen.

Draco69
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Her body probably couldn't handle the str8n for more than a few minutes. Even Krypto hurt someone. I forgot who it was he bit in the shoulder. OH yeah. Superboy prime. So that is alot of power for vixen to channel. She could probably chew wolvies head off with a bite like that.

Her and Iceman would make an awesome NEW WONDERTWINS!!!

She was able to handle the strain of the universal Morphogenic Field called the Red.

She helped create an entire new universe.

Validus
yes

She's done it with Grodd, hasn't she?
Yeah, she copied Grodd's telepathy so theres no reason she can't copy Krypto.

Creshosk
Copying Grodd would be enough wouldn't it?

Validus
Originally posted by Creshosk
Copying Grodd would be enough wouldn't it?
Certainly.

bitca730
Vixen...

stormfront13
damn...vixen is very, very underrated. vixen can shrug off anything wolverine has to offer...and has even cut superman so there's no advantage with wolvie's claws. the only advantage he might possibly have is fighting and even then it's iffy. hey, draco your like a DC expert could you make a respect thread for her considering that she is apart of the JLA now

Draco69
Originally posted by stormfront13
damn...vixen is very, very underrated. vixen can shrug off anything wolverine has to offer...and has even cut superman so there's no advantage with wolvie's claws. the only advantage he might possibly have is fighting and even then it's iffy. hey, draco your like a DC expert could you make a respect thread for her considering that she is apart of the JLA now

There's not nearly enough comics including her to make a respect thread passing page one...

We're gonna have to wait until JLA.

batdude123

Yeah, because Superman would give her the time to do that...

Draco69
Yeah, because Superman would give her the time to do that...

He won't. I'm just saying she could copy his powers.

Actually, all she has to do is think of the organism she wants to copy

Darth Martin
Vixen wins.

Creshosk
Of all the animals forms she takes, all that come and go.
There is one animal,that despite all the other forms she takes.
Is a form she'll always have. The animal I'm namely talking about.

Is the Copycat

long pig
*laughs*

A match for superman?

Hmmmm.....

Nah, she's no Animal Man. And since when is Animal Man as lowpowered as Superman?

Animal Man if used right can take powers from anything that's ever died on earth i.e Superman himself. Or even the God of Earth herself.

Animal Man is the shit from start to finish.

Grimm22
Originally posted by long pig
Nah, she's no Animal Man. And since when is Animal Man as lowpowered as Superman?

Animal Man if used right can take powers from anything that's ever died on earth i.e Superman himself. Or even the God of Earth herself.

Animal Man is the shit from start to finish.

Animal Man cant even think about copying the powers of TOAA (God) no expression

Thats just stupid to even think that

long pig
Originally posted by Grimm22
Animal Man cant even think about copying the powers of TOAA (God) no expression

Thats just stupid to even think that
Very stupid. Almost as stupid as not reading my post before replying to it, huh?

Mother Earth isn't TOAA now is she? Gaea or Gea or Geeo is her many, many names in many cultures.

Grimm22
Originally posted by long pig
Very stupid. Almost as stupid as not reading my post before replying to it, huh?

Mother Earth isn't TOAA now is she? Gaea or Gea or Geeo is her many, many names in many cultures.

I read your post I just misiturprited it no expression

When you said the god of earth I thought you meant TOAA erm

long pig
Originally posted by Grimm22
I read your post I just misiturprited it no expression

When you said the god of earth I thought you meant TOAA erm
Err, my bad.

I'm pissy at the moment because it's like....20 degrees in this damn house and the goddamn heat won't work and my damn fingers won't type correctly.

And I have a case of the projectile vomiting that'd make a french whore blush.

HandOfFate

Zahit
i'd say wolverine takes her more often than not.
he's WAY more experienced and trained.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Zahit
i'd say wolverine takes her more often than not.
he's WAY more experienced and trained.

Then you might as well say that Wolverine can beat someone like Superman or Wonder Woman because he has more skills and experience no expression

Zahit
Grimm22....

I know Superman.
I know Wonder Woman.
Vixen is NO Superman.
Vixen is NO Wonder Woman.
I've NEVER seen her do anything even near that level.

Her and Wolvie would be scratching each other up and healing.
and as far as i know, she doesn't take the abilities of many animals
AT THE SAME TIME.

Validus
She can take multiples, not that she would need to. Grodd's telepathy wins the match.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Zahit
Grimm22....

I know Superman.
I know Wonder Woman.
Vixen is NO Superman.
Vixen is NO Wonder Woman.
I've NEVER seen her do anything even near that level.

Her and Wolvie would be scratching each other up and healing.
and as far as i know, she doesn't take the abilities of many animals
AT THE SAME TIME.

Im not saying she is, but she is closer to their level than Wolverine's level no expression

HandOfFate
For those of you who haven't read JLA and JSA Classified, Vixen has shown a new level of power while using her totem. She is now able to mimic more then one animal trait at a time allowing her to pick and chose which abilities best suit her in combat. In the latest issue of JSA Classified, she transformed into a humanoid wolf, while using the Blind Cavefish's extremely sensitive lateral line sense

Think about it, she could use the Super-Strength, Flight, Limited Invulnerability, Heat Vision, Super-speed and Super-Sense of Krypto the Super-Dog. At the same time she could use the upper level telepathy and telekinesis of Gorilla Grood, adding in her own limited form of Shape Shifting would make her almost a female version of Martian Manhunter.

Also keep in mind her ability to tap into the M-Field of the universe to create a pocket universe (See Animal Man 50)

Zahit
Krypto is a damn cute dog.

fetch boy!!!

batdude123
He won't. I'm just saying she could copy his powers.

Actually, all she has to do is think of the organism she wants to copy

But Superman can think faster... whistle

Accel
But Superman can think faster... whistle
You pretty much missed the point of what they said about Vixen. It's that she CAN be a match for Superman using her own powers, while Logan can't.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
You pretty much missed the point of what they said about Vixen. It's that she CAN be a match for Superman using her own powers, while Logan can't.

I know the point, but she can't beat him in a bloodlusted battle.

And yeah, Wolvie has no chance.

Accel
Perhaps with prep, she could... happy

batdude123
T-Vo beyotch. happy stick out tongue

Accel
She could theoretically learn that too.

Gotta love how every thread somehow turns into Superman fighting somebody. happy

batdude123
Yeah. happy

And if it took Superman 34 or so years to figure out he had it, then no she wouldn't be learning it any time soon. stick out tongue

What If...
and the worm has been around for millions of years....doesn't mean it took that long for her to copy its powers.

That logic doesn't make sense.

stormfront13
remember people...animal man has already defeated super-man...so vixen does definitley stand a chance against him which means that wolvie has no chance whatsoever

spetznaz
I am amazed.
Totally.

Most people here are actually saying Vixen wins this!
Most importantly, people (the majority) are saying that Wolverine loses this battle.

Wolverine!
With his adamantium claws and healing factor.
And a jobber aura the size of Australia!

This is amazing.

Even Capt It Up (previously known as Wolverine8888) didn't even try to force a 'wulbereen weens!'

It just goes to show how much better KMC has become, whereby winners are picked by merit rather than their possession of adamantium claws and healing factors.

Oh, and Vixen wins this.
Easily.

complexbrother
I belive Vixen would take this. but goes to the hospital later for blood transfusions.

don't shiv
VIXEN pokes Wolverine in the eye with the striking power of a whale, speed of a cheetah the intensity of a Hummingbird.

or she could snap his neck.

wolvertooth
wolverine takes it any day, i dont know why are you all in some vendetta against wolverine, i am new here and i read some of the posts here and you really hate him dont know why, saying that vixen can take out wolverine its just unreal

TheKahn
Originally posted by spetznaz
I am amazed.
Totally.

Most people here are actually saying Vixen wins this!
Most importantly, people (the majority) are saying that Wolverine loses this battle.

Wolverine!
With his adamantium claws and healing factor.
And a jobber aura the size of Australia!

This is amazing.

Even Capt It Up (previously known as Wolverine8888) didn't even try to force a 'wulbereen weens!'

It just goes to show how much better KMC has become, whereby winners are picked by merit rather than their possession of adamantium claws and healing factors.

Oh, and Vixen wins this.
Easily.

Looks like you spoke too soon wink

Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine takes it any day, i dont know why are you all in some vendetta against wolverine, i am new here and i read some of the posts here and you really hate him dont know why, saying that vixen can take out wolverine its just unreal

stormfront13

do you think wolverine can beat superman?

Grimm22

Vixen is much faster than Wolverine.

Vixen is MUCH MUCH stronger than Wolverine.

Vixen is WAY out of Wolverine's leauge.

Vixen 100/10

wolvertooth
you say vixen is better at everything then wolverine well i can say wolverine is much stronget then galactus, much faster then galactus, more skills then galactus, wolverine10/10

can you show why do you think that vixen is better at everything?

wolvertooth
like i said wolverine made his name by beating much stronger and faster characters then him

Grimm22
you say vixen is better at everything then wolverine well i can say wolverine is much stronget then galactus, much faster then galactus, more skills then galactus, wolverine10/10

can you show why do you think that vixen is better at everything?

laughing laughing eek!

Do you even know who Galactus is?!?! What the f**k?

Ten planets full of Wolverine's couldnt beat Galactus.

wolvertooth
i was sarcastic just to show you that to say he is stronger he is better can be said without much trouble

Grimm22
i was sarcastic just to show you that to say he is stronger he is better can be said without much trouble

You dont understand.

Wolverine has beaten people stronger than him and whatnot, however, Vixen is closer to Superman level than Wolverine's level.

Logan has no chance here

Senor Cage
Vixen on average takes it.

8swords
LOL necro bump

but wolverine wins this, afaik vixen doesnt have anything to beat logan. this to me feels like a logan vs brick match imo

Senor Cage
Vixen has just of a good regeneration/healing as Logan now, but Vixen is a lot more versatile.

Quick Freeze
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud supernecro

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Accel
She could theoretically learn that too.

Gotta love how every thread somehow turns into Superman fighting somebody. happy

Note this, all you posters who think Superman being overused is a recent phenomenon.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Note this, all you posters who think Superman being overused is a recent phenomenon.

Lol I know I loved that too. Really not much has changed other than it was just a younger energy back then. Cuz we were all younger

DarkSaint85
Pretty much. A lot of us are in our 30s now.some even in our 40s.

Anyway, for this thread, Vixen could well win. Depends how far you want to push her powers.

Quick Freeze
Agreed

8swords
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Vixen has just of a good regeneration/healing as Logan now, but Vixen is a lot more versatile.

havent been following vixen tbh, last showing i saw of her is when she regenerated from a single cell? correct me if I'm wrong though, but if thats true then thats a great development for her.

but I just cant think of anything that she could do to beat wolverine before wolverine beats or atleast gets a chance to slice her.

StiltmanFTW
One non-battle outlier won't change how we debate the character.

RadZoa
Vixen definitely, Wolverine isn't very smart

StiltmanFTW
He's more than smart enough when it comes to fighting.

Vixen is a dumb ho.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by 8swords
havent been following vixen tbh, last showing i saw of her is when she regenerated from a single cell? correct me if I'm wrong though, but if thats true then thats a great development for her.

but I just cant think of anything that she could do to beat wolverine before wolverine beats or atleast gets a chance to slice her.

Yes, by using the ability of a flatworms, Vixen can regenerate her entire body from a single drop of blood.

My main problem with this fight, I'm not sure how Wolverine can defeat her. Her healing factor is as good as his (or better) and he can't overpower her.

How does Wolverine win this?

xXI_wing_IXx
Vixen sits on Wolverine's face to suffocate him while holding both his hands down.

StyleTime
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Vixen sits on Wolverine's face to suffocate him while holding both his hands down.
Lol.

That sounds like a win for both of them.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yeah, it does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.