Ultimate Magneto vs. The Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
No prep. Fight takes place in the middle of a steel mill. Who wins?

batdude123
Anybody?

David_Richards
well In Ultimate War it was shown he can affect thors hammer. He can also take control of Cap's sheild and Iron Man's suit.

I say he takes everyone but the hulk.

Hulk wins it for the Ultimates.

batdude123
Originally posted by David_Richards
well In Ultimate War it was shown he can affect thors hammer. He can also take control of Cap's sheild and Iron Man's suit.

No way in hell Hulk is taking Magneto down by himself. Gamma radiation is part of the electromagnetic spectrum and Mags has complete control of that...

Priest

mangeto inpales the Hulk with a steel beam.
Mags wins this.

David_Richards
Well in the normal marvel universe mags has never been able to do anything to the hulk. So why woudl his Ultimate version be able to? Hulk wasnt effected by Onslaught who has magnetos powers and more.

galan7777777
ult magneto is nearly godlike, he wins easily

David_Richards
Well in the normal marvel universe mags has never been able to do anything to the hulk. So why would his Ultimate version be able to? Hulk wasnt effected by Onslaught who has magnetos powers and more.

oh and people have thrown things worse then steel beams at hulk and it hasnt done the trick.

Priest
Well in the normal marvel universe mags has never been able to do anything to the hulk. So why woudl his Ultimate version be able to? Hulk wasnt effected by Onslaught who has magnetos powers and more.
Ulti Hulk is nothing compared to 616 hulk.

David_Richards
Ult Hulk hasnt been around long enough to see his full power. Show me scans proving mags could beat hulk.

Scoobless
Hell... Colossus owned Magneto in Ultimate X-Men..... some of you guys are overrating him by a hell of a lot

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hell... Colossus owned Magneto in Ultimate X-Men..... some of you guys are overrating him by a hell of a lot

Yeah, considering Ultimate Magneto really did beat the Ultimates single handidly, he isn't that overated. And Colossus beating Magneto was the WORST case of PIS in the Ultimate Universe I've EVER seen. roll eyes (sarcastic) Come on Scoobs, you're better than that...

David_Richards
What is PIS? Its Marvel's comic and you have no right to disagree with how they write it.

Jesse7
What is PIS? Its Marvel's comic and you have no right to disagree with how they write it.

I agree

batdude123
Ult Hulk hasnt been around long enough to see his full power. Show me scans proving mags could beat hulk.

Hulk has about as good of a chance beating Magneto as I do wearing full metal body armor.

Come on now, think logically. Gamma radiation IS part of the electromagnetic spectrum. Here, you can look it up yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Now, considering Hulk's body is flowing with tremendous amounts of gamma rays, Hulk is extremely vulnerable to an attack by the MASTER of electromagnetism. Hulk's weakness WOULD be exploited considering Magneto is a genius and knows what the hell he's doing. So, in essence, Hulk would not stand a chance against Magneto.

With control of Bruce's gamma rays, there would be literally nothing for Hulk to do to him. Magneto could suck all of it out, making him revert back to Banner, then just give him a stroke. Or, program EVERY single nuclear missle in the world to lock onto Hulk's body.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag24.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag25.jpg

Or have Thor's hammer continually smash into the Hulk thousands of time. Once Mags has control of Hulk, Banner would be PUTTY in his hands. Hulk is f*cked here. Plain and simple.

batdude123

PIS:

Plot
Induced
Stupidity

Considering it contradicts just about every single one of his showings, yeah... It's horrible writing.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, considering Ultimate Magneto really did beat the Ultimates single handidly, he isn't that overated. And Colossus beating Magneto was the WORST case of PIS in the Ultimate Universe I've EVER seen. :
in your world maybe. but it happened, deal with it.
Ult. Colossus is just that powerful

Validus
David just put the smackdown on Batdude.

David_Richards
PIS:

Plot
Induced
Stupidity

Considering it contradicts just about every single one of his showings, yeah... It's horrible writing.

But it's THEIR comic. and THEIR characters. They can do whatever they want with them.

batdude123
Originally posted by DickBlazer
in your world maybe. but it happened, deal with it.
Ult. Colossus is just that powerful

laughing

Okay. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So I guess this means nothing?

Reprogramming 300-500 Sentinels like they were nothing?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag14.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag15.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag16.jpg

Or controlling every single nuclear missle in the entire WORLD?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag24.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag25.jpg

Complete PWNAGE of the Ultimates:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag32.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag33.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag34.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag35.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag36.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag37.jpg

Ruling the X-Men:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/UltMag57.jpg

*sigh*

So explain to me how Ultimate Colossus is that powerful... I'm dying to know. roll eyes (sarcastic) Give me a break.

David_Richards
If he beat him in the comic like they say then thats all the proof they need.

batdude123
But it's THEIR comic. and THEIR characters. They can do whatever they want with them.

Okay, then I guess we should just accept the fact that Wolverine fighting Gladiator for 6 days straight is okay then? I guess the Spider-man vs. Firelord fight is just dandy 'cause it's in a shiny book?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sometimes you have to think for yourself and not always digest the bullshit the writers feed you. Take a look at my scans and then explain to me how Colossus beats somebody with complete control of metal? AWFUL writing....

1% of Magneto's showings doesn't trump the other 99% of his showings like you'd want to believe, I'm sorry.

BuzzKiller
while they can do whatever they want some of the things they do are a bit rediculous. an example of this is spider-man defeating firelord. spider-man should have never been able to defeat someone that much more powerful.

ultimate mags should be able to take this. hulk is not as powerful as his 616 self and if ult. mags can use thor's hammer against him the team is screwed.

batdude123
If he beat him in the comic like they say then thats all the proof they need.

Yep, so that means... :

Colossus is above the Ultimates and the X-Men put together then, right? Anytime something like that is put in books, it's discarded because around here we go by the MAJORITY of one's showings. One little feat like that doesn't prove a damn thing...

David_Richards
So you want to go by the comic only when it suits your arguement? Sorry if he defeated him in the comic then the arguements settled. You don't like it become a writer for marvel and change it yourself.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
David just put the smackdown on Batdude.

Yeah, and Batman can defeat Kyle because he can easily steal his ring off his hand just like he did before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

David_Richards
If it happens in the comic then they can. Your "Head in the sand" approach doesnt work.

Draco69
So you want to go by the comic only when it suits your arguement? Sorry if he defeated him in the comic then the arguements settled. You don't like it become a writer for marvel and change it yourself.

Forum rules that you ignore PIS showings.

Either follow forum rules or YOU leave.

Validus
Yeah, and Batman can defeat Kyle because he can easily steal his ring off his hand just like he did before. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Except the GL rules and powers have changed since then. stick out tongue

David_Richards
In other words, if someone brings up something out of the comics we dont agree with we just get to ignore it. LOL You should rename this Board "Denial" and just get it over with.

batdude123

A single feat like that doesn't trump the other 99% of what Ultimate Magneto has shown. Sorry kid, but it's PIS. Therefore, it's thrown out the window when discussing things such as this. Read the forum rules. I didn't write them. Let me just recap:

Superman can easily defeat Power Girl, John Stewart, Captain Atom, Major Force, Starfire, Katana, and Black Lightning all at once because it was in a comic book. Though, it contradicts the majority of their showings.

Spider-man can beat the ever lovin' shit outa Firelord because it happened in a comic book.

Superman can easily defeat Darkseid in a fight and make him beg for change because HEY! It happened in a comic book!

Wolverine can fight Gladiator for 6 days straight because it's in a comic book!!!

Deathstroke can beat the crap outa the Flash because it's in a book.

Do you see the kind of illogical things here (hopefully)? Sorry, but that shit doesn't fly here. I guess we should all just disclude the fact of Magneto pwning an X-Men team that included Colossus as well, right? erm

batdude123
Except the GL rules and powers have changed since then. stick out tongue

no expression

Okay, or how about the fact that Supergirl made John her little b*tch? stick out tongue

Validus
no expression

Okay, or how about the fact that Supergirl made John her little b*tch? stick out tongue
You know I don't care about John. laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
Forum rules that you ignore PIS showings.

Either follow forum rules or YOU leave.

^^^

If you won't listen to me, then at least listen to Draco who knows more about this forum than even I do.

Draco69
In other words, if someone brings up something out of the comics we dont agree with we just get to ignore it. LOL You should rename this Board "Denial" and just get it over with.

Um. No.

Honey, we use a thing called "logic" and "rationale". We use high end feats in comics (i.e. Magneto causing a worldwide EMP) and ignore lower end feats that contradict their abilities and experience for plot reasons alone. (i.e. Spider-Man defeating a high-end herald named Firelord)

If you don't like, than leave and go to another board...

David_Richards
The ultimate x-men defeat Mags everytime. Colossus inculded.

And you have yet to show me a scan of Mags beating Hulk in any way.

batdude123
You know I don't care about John. laughing out loud

Or Hal can stalemate Ion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yet, Kyle can hold his own against Parallax. Hmm.... hmm

batdude123

Excuse me, did you just ignore the plethora of scans I posted? roll eyes (sarcastic) *sigh* Of course you did.

*Ugh* Absolutely rediculous! laughing out loud Go home. Nobody likes you here. laughing out loud

Draco69

The Ultimate X-Men lost to the Ultimates --twice.

Ultimates>Ult. X-Men

Ult. X-Men>Magneto

Ultimates<Magneto

Yeah, doesn't make sense now does it...

He can cause a EMP in Hulk's brain reverting him back to human.

Wasp did the same. She zapped his brain. Mags can do the same....

BuzzKiller
due get over it. pis does not count. end of story.

David_Richards
Um. No.

Honey, we use a thing called "logic" and "rationale". We use high end feats in comics (i.e. Magneto causing a worldwide EMP) and ignore lower end feats that contradict their abilities and experience for plot reasons alone. (i.e. Spider-Man defeating a high-end herald named Firelord)

If you don't like, than leave and go to another board...

No it's called you accept only the things which you already like and disregard the rest. IF its written in the comics then they obviously think it's true and since its their comic and their characters they can do whatever they want with them. And I will stay or leave as I see fit. you have no say in that.

Draco69
No it's called you accept only the things which you already like and disregard the rest. IF its written in the comics then they obviously think it's true and since its their comic and their characters they can do whatever they want with them. And I will stay or leave as I see fit. you have no say in that.

*Sigh*

These are the forum rules as stated by the Moderator:

No Mentioning Events of PIS

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, on the other hand, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively. Unlike PIS, CIS does not occur because the plot requires it, but because the character is genuinely that dumb. Examples of the CIS-afflicted include characters such as Rhino or Jar Jar Binks. Events of CIS are not exempt from debates.

No SvFL

Spiderman vs. Firelord, or SvFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings. In statistical terms, it is an outlier, something that is radically beyond the character's established capabilities. For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers.
For standard debates, feats considered to fall under the SvFL exemption are not valid. Likewise, examples of writing which go against firmly set canon are also ignored. For example, in Larry Hama's run of Batman and Grell's run of Iron Man, both characters were out of character and did things very much against established canon; therefore those runs are disregarded.

If you don't follow the rules, they'll ban your a$$.

erm

Grimm22
Honestly Thor should own Magneto.

I dont care if Mjolner is metal its still freakin magic!

David_Richards
Then they can ban me if they see fit to do so. I prefer to accept evidence and deal with it rather then pretend it does not exist simply because it ruins my arguement. As I said I have debated in real life and none of you would last long in one with your attitudes.

batdude123

No, it's called following the rules and using rational thinking. roll eyes (sarcastic) We go by a person's top end feats while discluding PIS moments; Example: Ultimate Colossus beating Ultimate Magneto. God, get it through your thick head. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Originally posted by Grimm22

Possibly. Could be magic.

However it could also just be Norwegian technology made by some scientists...

David_Richards

In Ultimate war #1 Thor threw it at mags and he used his power to send it right back at thor.

Draco69
In Ultimate war #1 Thor threw it at mags and he used his power to send it right back at thor.

And Magneto should levitated a man made of METAL and thrown him into orbit....

David_Richards
No, it's called following the rules and using rational thinking. roll eyes (sarcastic) We go by a person's top end feats while discluding PIS moments; Example: Ultimate Colossus beating Ultimate Magneto. God, get it through your thick head. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exactly my point, you accept what goes with YOUR arguement and pretend the rest isn't real. If you were in a real debate in real life you wouldn't last long.

Draco69
Exactly my point, you accept what goes with YOUR arguement and pretend the rest isn't real. If you were in a real debate in real life you wouldn't last long.

If you continue using 3rd grade grammar as evidenced by your posts, than you wouldn't even be able to get a job at Mickey D's.

no expression

batdude123

Yeah, kind of funny how Magnetism so strong that it can f*ck up Mjolnir, 500 Sentinels, and every single nuclear missle in the world isn't powerful enough to affect Colossus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22

Also in that issue Cap threw his metal sheild at Magneto despite knowing his powers and being smart enough to know that doing that would be pointless.

Also in that issue Hawkye uses trick arrows despite the fact that Ult. Hawkeye dosent use trick arrows.

Yeah Ult. War is crap.

Grimm22
Yeah, kind of funny how Magnetism so strong that it can f*ck up Mjolnir, 500 Sentinels, and every single nuclear missle in the world isn't powerful enough to affect Colossus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ult. Colossus = Ult. Suckage. big grin

David_Richards

If they wrote it like that then I guess he can, the writers get to decide whats real in the comics and whats not.

And grammer isn't an accurate example of intellect as you so elegantly prove.

Draco69
Also in that issue Cap threw his metal sheild at Magneto despite knowing his powers and being smart enough to know that doing that would be pointless.

Also in that issue Hawkye uses trick arrows despite the fact that Ult. Hawkeye dosent use trick arrows.

Yeah Ult. War is crap.

Ultimate X-Men should have beaten the Ultimates. But half their team was elsewhere, the Ultimates had prep, AND the Ultimates had the entire friggin U.S. army at their beckon...

Broly92
Don't even say that with Ult. Collosus sick

Jesse7
Bottom line Ultimate Collosus > Ultimate Mags, fair and square regardless of what anyone says, call it PIS or not, its cannon.

batdude123

Indeed.

You know, it's funny how everybody gets this but YOU Richards. roll eyes (sarcastic)

David_Richards
Originally posted by Jesse7
Bottom line Ultimate Collosus > Ultimate Mags, fair and square regardless of what anyone says, call it PIS or not, its cannon.

Thank you so very much. Denial is so so sad.

Grimm22

Then you might as well say that Wolverine can beat guys like Cyclops and Havok roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Draco69
If they wrote it like that then I guess he can, the writers get to decide whats real in the comics and whats not.

Comics aren't real, honey.

We don't argue against the writers. We argue who should logically win against another character.

By your innane thinking, Storm vs. Wonder Woman is canon because it was written to be that way. Oh and Wolverine can definitely beat Lobo because it was written that way.

And we can't judge Wolverine vs. Superman because it never happened in a comic.

We don't think that way. Only you think that way.

And grammer isn't an accurate example of intellect as you so elegantly prove.

No, you're obviously too unintelligent to think for yourself and come up with logical schemas of battles since you rely on comic events as a cruch.

batdude123

Despite the fact that PIS is thrown out the window, and we look at high-end feats here. Not to mention the fact that Ultimate Magneto was dumbed down A LOT, and we don't even look at CIS/PIS filled stories... yeah, go ahead and believe it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm gonna make a Spider-man vs. Firelord thread and say Spider-man wins even though it's PIS, and it's STRICTLY forbidden by the rules. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please, don't be another fanboy. erm

Grimm22
Indeed.

Yep, they took everything cool about 616 Colossus, and threw it out and took the name and the powers of colossus and took a big turd on it and called it Ult. Collossus big grin

David_Richards
If it happened in the comics then they can.

Grimm22

Jeese no expression

You are the kind of comics fan that got the industry ruined in the 90's

Draco69
'
God, you're dull.

I guess if it happened in the Bible, it also must have happened.

Yep, the world is only about two thousand years old....

You obviously can't think for yourself. The forum is about freedom of thought. You failed firsthand....

batdude123

And this is EXACTLY why you last long here, kid. roll eyes (sarcastic)

God, it's not even worthwhile to debate against people with no veracity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
'
God, you're dull.

I guess if it happened in the Bible, it also must have happened.

Yep, the world is only about two thousand years old....

You obviously can't think for yourself. The forum is about freedom of thought. You failed firsthand....

Actually the bible never said the world is only 2000 years old, thats just when the caladaner was started from, because the time before Christ is irreleivent.

However I agree with you that not EVERYTHING in the bible is true

Jesse7
>_>

David_Richards
If you were arguing about 2 people in the bible then yes you would use it as the source material.

I prefer to win my debates using the facts form the source material not opinion and conjecture.

What is written in the comics is canon. Everything else is simply opinion.

Draco69
If you were arguing about 2 people in the bible then yes you would use it as the source material.

I prefer to win my debates using the facts form the source material not opinion and conjecture.

Forums are ABOUT opinion.....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

David_Richards

This thread is about debating and in debating you don't use opinion, you only use facts.

UniOmni

We take comics as law, until they violate a character in a way that spits on said characters history.
Hence the word, continuity.
Its what keeps the characters true to their roots and established power levels.

See Darkseid.
Getting jobbed out to Superman hurt his rep, but Supermans worse.
Cuz everything he does now, gets scrutinized with the jobber filter.

Superman embarrassing Darky on his own spits on Darkseid's and Superman's shared history.
Their continuity was tossed aside.

Like, going by your views, if Batman started flying without aid, then we have to accept it as gospel, right?
But Batman has no powers.
He's a self made man.
And him suddenly going mach three is in strict violation of continuity.

But Batdude, Magneto getting thrashed by Colon like that isn't bad. Since they didn't have years of explicit ownings to violate.
It was hella stupid imo, but not pis, since pis is often used when continuity is bamboozled.

Draco69
This thread is about debating and in debating you don't use opinion, you only use facts.

We use logic and facts.

Honey, let's talk Storm vs. Wonder Woman.

Storm beat Wonder Woman in Marvel vs. DC. It was written by the writers.

Would you agree that Storm would beat Wonder Woman?

erm

Grimm22

Even though facts presented by people of your stature are usually irreleivent and only backed up by bias opinions no expression

Grimm22
We use logic and facts.

Honey, let's talk Storm vs. Wonder Woman.

Storm beat Wonder Woman in Marvel vs. DC. It was written by the writers.

Would you agree that Storm would beat Wonder Woman?

erm

Dont forget Wolverine beating Lobo laughing

David_Richards
You ethier debate and go by the facts of the events in the comics. Or you discard the facts and simply disscus. So which is it? Are you debating or disscussing?

Jesse7
Im agreeing with David that Collosus can take Mags again 1 on 1, people try to pull this PIS Card on me all the time espicially when im defending Supes or wolverine (who are very disliked on these forums).

I use well written arguments backed up by scans and feats, yet people come and try to entirely dismiss them as PIS, then claim their own rediculous feats as law.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
But Batdude, Magneto getting thrashed by Colon like that isn't bad. Since they didn't have years of explicit ownings to violate.
It was hella stupid imo, but not pis, since pis is often used when continuity is bamboozled.

What are you talking about? It was HORRIBLE! I just showed scans that proved the writer was drunk of his ass when he wrote that fight. It WAS pis.

Draco69
Im agreeing with David that Collosus can take Mags again 1 on 1, people try to pull this PIS Card on me all the time espicially when im defending Supes or wolverine (who are very disliked on these forums).

I use well written arguments backed up by scans and feats, yet people come and try to entirely dismiss them as PIS, then claim their own rediculous feats as law.

Magneto can simply strip Colossus of his steel skin or throw him into orbit.

We use facts, science and cold hard logic on this forum.

Wolverine has shown to beat the Hulk.

Hulk is shown to beating the snot out of the Avengers, Thor and Hercules.

So by THAT line of thought:

Wolverine>Avengers +Thor & Hercules.

Yeah....

David_Richards
LOL, you might as well walk into a courtroom and say "Your honor, I know in the criminal code it says he has to go away for 25 years to life. But I think thats just PIS he'll be fine in 2 years tops"

You can't just ignore the facts you dont like or everyone will just say the same things. You just arnt a good enough debator to argue within the facts of the comics.

Draco69
LOL, you might as well walk into a courtroom and say "Your honor, I know in the criminal code it says he has to go away for 25 years to life. But I think thats just PIS he'll be fine in 2 years tops"

You can't just ignore the facts you dont like or everyone will just say the same things. You just arnt a good enough debator to argue within the facts of the comics.

This isn't a courtroom....

What the f**k?

How can Plot Induced Stupidity apply to the real world? We're not in a book or play...

If you're so dead set on disregarding the rules than leave, or be banned.

erm

Jesse7
No what is fact is that Magneto cant strip Collosus metal from him, because Collosus clearly over powered Magneto so going by what was shown, Magnetos powers do not affect that type of metal very well.

It's not PIS so deal with it.

Jesse7

What the f**k?

erm

Why are you telling him to leave? He hasn't broken any rules, you and anyone else who is calling it PIS need to know that PIS is a subjective term, whats PIS in your eyes isn't PIS in anothers eyes so deal with it.

batdude123

That's complete and utter garbage Jesse, and you know it.

Why exactly would Magneto even need to get close to Colossus when he can fly? Are you just going to ignore that fact as well?

He could program hundreds of Sentinels to do the job for him, he could send every single nuke on the planet after him, or simply use Colossus' own metal to f*ck him up or BFR him. Jesus people, use f*ckin logic! roll eyes (sarcastic)

David_Richards

What the f**k?

erm

Im not going anywhere, facts are facts, everything else is just YOUR UNsupported opinion.

batdude123
No what is fact is that Magneto cant strip Collosus metal from him, because Collosus clearly over powered Magneto so going by what was shown, Magnetos powers do not affect that type of metal very well.

Right, because Magneto can ONLY control metal. He's a one trick pony. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse7
That's complete and utter garbage Jesse, and you know it.

Why exactly would Magneto even need to get close to Colossus when he can fly? Are you just going to ignore that fact as well?

He could program hundreds of Sentinels to do the job for him, he could send every single nuke on the planet after him, or simply use Colossus' own metal to f*ck him up or BFR him. Jesus people, use f*ckin logic! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The point being it was Magnetos own stupidity to underestimate Collosus and engage him in close combat, which Magneto payed the price for doing so.

Its the same as me saying Supes should beat SS every time because its PIS That he doesnt just speed blitz him and punch SS in the face with a turning the wheels of Mag strength punch and utterly knock his head off killing him (which decapitation has killed SS before, the marvel zombies killed SS this way with much less then a strength of wheels of mag punch...o going to call that PIS now too?)

Draco69

He's made of steel.

The fact is Magneto was shown to destroy whole armies of Sentinels, kick the living crap out of the Ultimates and control every nuclear missile on the planet....but he can't simply levitate Colossus to orbit?

Or at least throw him out the window?

It was just a scene to affirm Peter's homosexuality and crush on Wolverine (why he would crush on that ugly bastard is beyond me...)

Draco69
The point being it was Magnetos own stupidity to underestimate Collosus and engage him in close combat, which Magneto payed the price for doing so.

Duh.

And if they fought on a neutral ground with bloodlust in mind, do you really think Colossus would win again?

No....

no

David_Richards
It happened in the comics so they obviously think its plausable.

if you don't like it then go otu and write your OWN comic.

Jesse7
He's made of steel.

The fact is Magneto was shown to destroy whole armies of Sentinels, kick the living crap out of the Ultimates and control every nuclear missile on the planet....but he can't simply levitate Colossus to orbit?

Or at least throw him out the window?

It was just a scene to affirm Peter's homosexuality and crush on Wolverine (why he would crush on that ugly bastard is beyond me...)

Collosus is made from steel....do you read colossus comics, honestly?

Draco69

Its the same as me saying Supes should beat SS every time because its PIS That he doesnt just speed blitz him and punch SS in the face with a turning the wheels of Mag strength punch and utterly knock his head off killing him (which decapitation has killed SS before, the marvel zombies killed SS this way)

You're quoting Marvel Zombies.

The same comic where zombies ate Galactus?

You DO know Galactus doesn't even HAVE flesh and bones and if he dies , the entire MU multiverse dies too....

Draco69
Collosus is made from steel....do you read colosus comics?

Steel + Magneto = "Look, Mama! A new Russian satellite!"

Jesse7
Well I guess you didn't detect the sarcasm, Colossus isnt made from steel.

Draco69
It happened in the comics so they obviously think its plausable.

if you don't like it then go otu and write your OWN comic.

If you don't follow forum rules, and you don't like it than leave for another forum.

Good Luck. Most comic book battle forums follow the same rules we do....

UniOmni

Its the same as me saying Supes should beat SS every time because its PIS That he doesnt just speed blitz him and punch SS in the face with a turning the wheels of Mag strength punch and utterly knock his head off killing him (which decapitation has killed SS before, the marvel zombies killed SS this way with much less then a strength of wheels of mag punch...o going to call that PIS now too?)

Old argument Jesse, but how do you speedblitz someone who's much faster than you??

Really?

And Marvel Zombies is out of continuity. Doesn't stand.

Draco69
Well I guess you didn't detect the sarcasm, Colossus isnt made from steel.

Yes. He's made from ORGANIC steel.

Just like the iron in our bloodstream is submolecularly organic....

xmarksthespot
The Ultimates get KTFOed by their own weapons. How embarassing.

Jesse7
You're quoting Marvel Zombies.

The same comic where zombies ate Galactus?

You DO know Galactus doesn't even HAVE flesh and bones and if he dies , the entire MU multiverse dies too....

Uh no thats not true, Galactus not having flesh I agree, but they didnt eat his flesh they ate his cosmic energy just as SS didnt have flesh they ate his cosmic energy that poured out from him.

Secondly no the MU multiverse just doesn't die, abraxas is released, its not Galactus that destroy the Multiverse its Abraxas that does so, and it isn't instantaniously either.

David_Richards
Your not getting the point, if you throw out the facts of the comics then you can say anything. In a real Debate you are bound by the facts at hand you can't just make up what you like becuase the facts don't suit your beliefs and arguement.

Jesse7
Yes. He's made from ORGANIC steel.

Just like the iron in our bloodstream is submolecularly organic....

LOL do you know much about Chemistry honeslty? Your telling me the Iron in our blood stream is a metal.....LOL

Draco69
Your not getting the point, if you throw out the facts of the comics then you can say anything. In a real Debate you are bound by the facts at hand you can't just make up what you like becuase the facts don't suit your beliefs and arguement.

No, honey.

You're NOT getting the facts.

If you don't follow forum rules, you get banned.

If you don't follow the law, you get arrested.

Same thing.

So either follow or fly to another country i.e. forum.....

Jesse7
Old argument Jesse, but how do you speedblitz someone who's much faster than you??

Really?

And Marvel Zombies is out of continuity. Doesn't stand.

How is it out of continuity when it ties in with 616 FF comics, and their making a future tie in story arc for it involving the 616 FF, so how i sit not continuity?

Draco69
LOL do you know much about Chemistry honeslty? Your telling me the Iron in our blood stream is a metal.....LOL

You're avoiding the question of whether Magneto can beat Colossus one on one.

erm

Validus
Or Hal can stalemate Ion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yet, Kyle can hold his own against Parallax. Hmm.... hmm
Hal stalemated Nero with a portion of Kyle's power. thumb up

Draco69
How is it out of continuity when it ties in with 616 FF comics, and their making a future tie in story arc for it involving the 616 FF, so how i sit not continuity?

Because if Galactus dies, entropy occurs and the MU multiverse dies.....

Galactus is essential to the MU as would a heart be for a organism....

That should have been it for the MU.....

Jesse7
I still say Collosus can beat Mags in a straight out fight depending the battle ground, obviously if its a big open field its biased towards Mags, if its a close quarters combat match then I give it to Collosus.

tyranus
zombies eating galactus......sigh..... you do know that galactus can squash an entire planet if he wants to, silver surfer being eated by thyem is also stupid.

David_Richards

Ethier use facts or just admit its your UNsupported opinion.

Jesse7
Because if Galactus dies, entropy occurs and the MU multiverse dies.....

Galactus is essential to the MU as would a heart be for a organism....

That should have been it for the MU.....

No thats not true, as I explained Galactus himself doesnt keep the MU alive, it is his presence that keeps Abraxas at bay that does.

Galactus can die and their would be no change in the MU, its that Abraxas is not set free that starts to destroy the MU.

Draco69
I still say Collosus can beat Mags in a straight out fight depending the battle ground, obviously if its a big open field its biased towards Mags, if its a close quarters combat match then I give it to Collosus.

What the f**k?

*sigh*

A metal man vs. a master of magnetism. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

It's like the Human Torch vs. Plant-Man....

Draco69

Either use forum rules and abide by them, or leave and/or get banned.

Follow the rules, sweetie.

Jesse7
Originally posted by tyranus
zombies eating galactus......sigh..... you do know that galactus can squash an entire planet if he wants to, silver surfer being eated by thyem is also stupid.

SS has MANY low showings, being stabbed and nearly killed by a knife, being brought to his knees by Storms lightning bolt, he has been KO'ed by strictly punches and kicks I.E. Thanos and Thor. He has been knocked off his board MANY times by people FAR FAR slower then light speed and once hes off his board hes a sitting duck because he has no super speed what so ever.

Are you going to call all of SS's losses PIS? SS has lost likely around 50% of his big fights.

Jesse7
What the f**k?

*sigh*

A metal man vs. a master of magnetism. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

It's like the Human Torch vs. Plant-Man....

Except your not getting the point that this "metal" man isn't "metal" that Magneto can manipulate, is that very hard to understand?

Draco69
No thats not true, as I explained Galactus himself doesnt keep the MU alive, it is his presence that keeps Abraxas at bay that does.

Galactus can die and their would be no change in the MU, its that Abraxas is not set free that starts to destroy the MU.

No.

Galactus represents a balance between life and death.

If he dies, the MU would cease to be.

And to my knowledge, Galactus and Silver Surfer are still alive and about....

David_Richards

You have no authority to tell me what to do at all. I am not going to be banned for forcing people to use real FACTS in a debate.

So no I'm not going anywhere.

Draco69
Except your not getting the point that this "metal" man isn't "metal" that Magneto can manipulate, is that very hard to understand?

You're not getting the point that Magneto can control many forms of metal, Colossus included. Colossus was thrown about like a ragdoll until Miller decided to break the laws of physics.

You're just being hopelessly stubborn....

Jesse7
No.

Galactus represents a balance between life and death.

If he dies, the MU would cease to be.

And to my knowledge, Galactus and Silver Surfer are still alive and about....

Uh no this has been proven in comics already, he did die, the shiar empire and heroes co. killed him, and his death didnt bring the death of the MU in any way. It was that his death opened the doorway for Abraxas to step through and Abraxas presence is what started to break apart the MU.

Draco69
You have no authority to tell me what to do at all. I am not going to be banned for forcing people to use real FACTS in a debate.

That's the rules. If you don't follow, you get banned. Simple. Cut and dry.

So no I'm not going anywhere.

Honey, you're being troll. Trolls get banned actively.

You already have a high percentage of ignores anyway....

Jesse7
You're not getting the point that Magneto can control many forms of metal, Colossus included. Colossus was thrown about like a ragdoll until Miller decided to break the laws of physics.

You're just being hopelessly stubborn....

No now your acting like a fangirl, thats like me saying Supes can kill anyone with punches alone because thats his power, its only when PIS that he cant yup (sarcasm).

Get it through your head, Magneto CANNOT manipulate Collosus organic metal the comics proved this, comics that are cannon are over opinion and speculation, and its not steel it has a specific name for it.

David_Richards
No Im using what happned in the comics to prove my point, not my opinion.

Obviously since it is in the comics there are times when he can't. You can't rewrite marvel history simply becuase you don't like it. That's called ...... yup you guessed it... DENIAL LOL

Draco69
No now your acting like a fangirl, thats like me saying Supes can kill anyone with punches alone because thats his power, its only when PIS that he cant yup (sarcasm).

Superman's power can't kill anyone with punches. Are you high on something?
What the f**k?

Get it through your head, Magneto CANNOT manipulate Collosus organiz metal, and its not steel it has a specific name for it.

Get it through your head, that Colossus IS made of organic steel. What have you just forgotten exactly what his powers are?

Hell, even if he were made of plastic, Magneto can simply use magnetic fields to throw him into the sun. Or superheat his electrons until he melts.

616 Magneto has regularly owned Colossus. He made poor Peter beat Storm nearly to death....

Draco69
No Im using what happned in the comics to prove my point, not my opinion.

Obviously since it is in the comics there are times when he can't. You can't rewrite marvel history simply becuase you don't like it. That's called ...... yup you guessed it... DENIAL LOL

Again, you're being troll.

The forum rules dictate we disregard PIS.

I didn't make the rules.

If you don't follow the rules you get banned.

Why you can't grasp this simple little rule is beyond me.....

And you haven't answered my question. Can Storm beat WW in a fight since it happened in a comic?

Jesse7
Superman's power can't kill anyone with punches. Are you high on something?
What the f**k?

Get it through your head, that Colossus IS made of organic steel. What have you just forgotten exactly what his powers are?

Hell, even if he were made of plastic, Magneto can simply use magnetic fields to throw him into the sun. Or superheat his electrons until he melts.

616 Magneto has regularly owned Colossus. He made poor Peter beat Storm nearly to death....

Maybe you just dont understand, that what is stated and shown in cannon comics is above and beyond any of your opinions and speculation, so going by the comics which are cannon and above opinion, Collosus cannot be manipulated by Magnetos powers.

Bios and characters are stated to have such and such power all the time and they dont live up to it, ill give you an example the Keeper (SS with quantum bands) was stated to be infinite in power and energy, but a very VERY hungr galactus knocked him out with one energy blast and nearly killed him.

Thirdly, 616 mags can own Collosus all the time I dont care, were talking about the Ultimate universe, not 616.

David_Richards
Well again this arguement isnt abotu the 616 universe, In the ultimates universe Colossus CAN beat him because.... you guessed it again... its in the comics. That makes it what we like to call a fact.

and Draco, if your a woman why does it say your gender is male?? Are you in denial abotu something else as well?

Jesse7
Dont go there David, its not polite or called for, keep it respectable here and treat one another as you would treat yourself.

Its like a community here and even though we get into heated debates it doesn;t mean we disrespect one another.

darthgoober
Well again this arguement isnt abotu the 616 universe, In the ultimates universe Colossus CAN beat him because.... you guessed it again... its in the comics. That makes it what we like to call a fact.

and Draco, if your a woman why does it say your gender is male?? Are you in denial abotu something else as well?
Look, we can debate ANYWAY we want. If you don't want to join in, go somewhere else.

Draco69
Maybe you just dont understand, that what is stated and shown in cannon comics is above and beyond any of your opinions and speculation, so going by the comics which are cannon and above opinion, Collosus cannot be manipulated by Magnetos powers.

Yes. He can. Magneto used Colossus like a flippin cannonball. If he weren't able to affect Colossus with his magnetic powers, Colossus shouldn't been pingponging around the room like rubber ball....

Thirdly, 616 mags can own Collosus all the time I dont care, were talking about the Ultimate universe, not 616.

And you haven't proved that Colossus is made of this special metal that's not steel nor organic either...

Jesse7
Ugh hold on, ill try to find the scans of where it states his specific metal and its name.

And in regards to Mags flipping him around at first, its when Collosus got serious that his sheer will power over powered Mags and empowered Collosus to untold levels.........its not PIS......its will power.....WILL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David_Richards

No but the fact that he beat mags in the ultimate universe is al the proof we need.

Draco69

Ult. Magneto can cripple a country including the FF4 and the Ultimates...but a man made of metal can stop him.

Pfft. That's not the purpose of the forum.

We disregard PIS. You're the ONLY one who isn't following forum rules. And you'll be banned as you've already been reported by several people.

Draco69
Ugh hold on, ill try to find the scans of where it states his specific metal and its name.

And in regards to Mags flipping him around at first, its when Collosus got serious that his sheer will power over powered Mags and empowered Collosus to untold levels.........its not PIS......its will power.....WILL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willpower>Laws of Physics?

Crack isn't good for you, sweetie....

Draco69
No but the fact that he beat mags in the ultimate universe is al the proof we need.

And the fact that Wolverine beat Lobo in a comic is all the proof we need too right?

Riiight..

Again, you're refusing to answer my WW vs. Storm question.

You can't answer it can you?

David_Richards
Well until this ban of yours happens we will just go by the facts of what happened in the comics and not your UNsupported opinion.

Draco69
Well until this ban of yours happens we will just go by the facts of what happened in the comics and not your UNsupported opinion.

No. We go by forum rules. You just waltzed in and decided to make things to your liking.

You're equivalent to a criminal in this forum since you don't follow the rules....

Draco69
Jesus Christ, I hate it when trolls invade....

batdude123

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, the iron in our blood is not ferromagnetic. That doesn't mean SHIT in comics though. Magneto has manipulated the iron in one's blood flow PLENTY of times. Not to mention he can polarize ANY metal on a subatomic level to become magnetic. That's exactly how he's able to do so to adamantium.

Also, let me get this straight:

Magneto can control metal forged from MAGIC, he can f*ck with 500 Sentinels, and can manipulate every single nuke in the world, but he can't control a gigantic steel person. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni

Wait a minute!!

No intrusion intended, but.............Draco's a woman?!

**Hands you apron and cookbook**

The kitchen is that way, and the food won't cook itself ya know!

thumbsup

Go for the goal, but stick to what you knowcurlers

No harm intended.......j/p

David_Richards
Im not a troll simply cause I choose to use real FACTS in a debate.

And the comics relevent to the topics are the ONLY forms evidence acceptable. and in the Ultimates Universe Colossus CAN beat mags.

Just becuase you dont like how its written doesnt make it any less true.

Draco69
Wait a minute!!

thumbsup

I'm a gonna cook some meatballs smothered in catsup, mustard and mayo. Than I'm gonna cook some potato chip salad sprinkled with some that thar rat poison.

Enjoy!

evil face

Draco69
Im not a troll simply cause I choose to use real FACTS in a debate.

And the comics relevent to the topics are the ONLY forms evidence acceptable. and in the Ultimates Universe Colossus CAN beat mags.

Just becuase you dont like how its written doesnt make it any less true.

Trolls are persons who don't follow forum rules and disregard them...which you doing.

Thus you're a troll and you're arguements are invalid per the rules.

To following your pathetic line of thinking:

"If you don't like what the moderators wrote in the forum rules than become a moderator! The moderators wrote the forum rules this way and it's FACT"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse7
And the fact that Wolverine beat Lobo in a comic is all the proof we need too right?

Riiight..

Again, you're refusing to answer my WW vs. Storm question.

You can't answer it can you?

OOO bad move, you used cross overs as an example when you know ( I hope you do) that cross overs aren't cannon unless both companies acknowledge them as part of their continuity?

Tisk tisk, by the way in case you couldn't tell the will power comment was a joke, and secondly dont try to pull the laws of logic card on me since logic doesn't apply to comics.

Oooo look a man of organic metal versus a super mutant that can control the EM spectrum, yeah real logical.

Draco69

Oooo look a man of organic metal versus a super mutant that can control the EM spectrum, yeah real logical.

Yes. It is. You're so damn close. Read what you wrote. Read it again. Again. Once more....now THINK.

Jesse7
Wait a minute!!

thumbsup

You have some thing against females? Then say it here nancy boy!

Draco69
OOO bad move, you used cross overs as an example when you know ( I hope you do) that cross overs aren't cannon unless both companies acknowledge them as part of their continuity?

JLA/Avengers is canon.

Apparently a trio of Wonder Woman, Hipployta and She-Hulk can defeat Surtur, a being that Odin himself is scared of....

Jesse7
Yes. It is. You're so damn close. Read what you wrote. Read it again. Again. Once more....now THINK.

Argh I don't know how to make this any more clear to you, logic doesn't apply in comics, and Collosus though metal, isn't a metal that Magneto can manipulate, he is an organic metal now obviously this has some thing to do with why Mags cannot manipulate Collosus.

Then again 616 mags can manipulate 616 Col, so it must be some other factor that makes Collosus immune to Magento's Em manipulation now a days, regardless of why - its still cannon that Collosus can't be manipulated by Mags if he doesn't want to.

P.S. I know its not logical but thats the way it is =/

David_Richards
No we just mean its weird that she a woman who lists her self as a man.

But anyways. IF it happens in comics relevent to the topic then its fact, unargueable fact.

Jesse7
JLA/Avengers is canon.

Apparently a trio of Wonder Woman, Hipployta and She-Hulk can defeat Surtur, a being that Odin himself is scared of....

I appologize I didnt know you were using the JLA/Avengers cross over, yes that one is cannon since both DC and Marvel (the game masters bio) acknowledges it.

I often use that comic arc for examples as to why Supes can defeat Thor ^_^

Draco69
Argh I don't know how to make this any more clear to you, logic doesn't apply in comics, and Collosus though metal, isn't a metal that Magneto can manipulate, he is an organic metal now obviously this has some thing to do with why Mags cannot manipulate Collosus.

Then again 616 mags can manipulate 616 Col, so it must be some other factor that makes Collosus immune to Magento's Em manipulation now a days, regardless of why - its still cannon that Collosus can't be manipulated by Mags if he doesn't want to.

P.S. I know its not logical but thats the way it is =/

The "some other factor" is as you stated "willpower (i.e. don't f*ck with my potential boyfriend) and PIS created by the writer.

You can't prove that Colossus is made of sort of mystical metal that's not really a metal, right?

Right....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>