Spider-man vs. Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
It happened in a comic book, and Spider-man rocked Firelord like a little b*tch. So deal with it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse7
Spidey 10/10, unless FL learned from their last encounter and avoids water, then FL 10/10.

Dinalfos
eek! laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by batdude123
It happened in a comic book, and Spider-man rocked Firelord like a little b*tch. So deal with it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darn tootin'!

bigbran
I predict, this thread being closed, and Batdude getting a warning...

Soleran
he should have made it batman one million vs Firelord then we could talk!

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
I predict, this thread being closed, and Batdude getting a warning...

I was just pissy at the time. You probably don't understand. In case you were wondering, read through the Ultimate Magneto vs. the Ultimates thread. The thread was pretty looney.

Anyway, at least I haven't been banned before. stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
I was just pissy at the time. You probably don't understand. In case you were wondering, read through the Ultimate Magneto vs. the Ultimates thread. The thread was pretty looney.

Anyway, at least I haven't been banned before. stick out tongue I'll read it then.
Let me guess, someone pulled out the "it happened in comics, deal with it" defense?

Tron
My god, another one? How about we stop with the spite threads people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.