What Are You A Fanboy Of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
EVERYONE's a fanboy of something or other. I'll start with mine.

Jennifer Garner: My Jenny. love

Ultraman: He's(and his brothers/relative's) like one of THE best heros ever. He just is.

Spiderman: PETEY BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Joker: Kickass villain.

Green Goblin: The greatest Marvel villain of all time, in my opinion.

Those are just a few. Now what about you?

~Da Rev~
~Da Rev~: Huge Penis
Alex: I like his name on KMC....~Da Rev~....so catchy
Me: He's hot, hotter than ~Da Rev~

a1hsauce
your mother yes

Hans Moleman
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Me: He's hot, hotter than ~Da Rev~ I second that

In Fate's Hands
I'm a fanboy of Stargate SG-1
Me: Cause I'm Hardcore

smoker4
Originally posted by a1hsauce
your mother yes

rolling on floor laughing

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
I'm a fanboy of Stargate SG-1
Me: Cause I'm Hardcore

laughing out loud

Blanka
im not a fanboy of anything

Dusty
I've got a lot.

Scottie
im a huge fanboy of this guy

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Blanka

Blanka. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blanka
power rangers can beat ultaman

smoker4
Originally posted by Scottie

Always good to mention that you have been banned from other forums laughing out loud

Blanka
Ultraman Baltan, how come you dont hve a sig

Ultraman Baltan

HAHAHA! That time of year again? stick out tongue

ThePittman
This person stick out tongue

Scottie
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
HAHAHA! That time of year again? stick out tongue

*check calender* your right it is that time of year

Scottie
Originally posted by ThePittman
This person stick out tongue love me too woot

Bardock42
Hmm, nothing that much anymore I guess, a bit Batman still...and I was for Star Wars, but never to severe. Maybe Hellblazer, but just because he is cooler than anything ever.

Barker
no expression

Blanka
im not lying

Opaleye92

Well, ya know Pittman, ur naot so bad urself naughty

m a fan of HP, books, poetry, music, art, and my fabuloso amigos en Killermovies, my spanish teacher will be soo proud happy stick out tongue

Thorinn
Me: He's hot, hotter than ~Da Rev~

a1hsauce
THORINN!!!!!! i have a question for you!!!!!!!!!

Ultraman Baltan

Ultraman lived on a BLUE STAR for hundreds of years, has more than three instant kill moves(I recounted), has had conversations in and on the sun, and beat a reality warper in less than a minute. He would kill any PR.

Thorinn
Thorinn??? i have a question for you?????????? Go for it.

Opaleye92
love me too woot

happy heres a muffin

Scottie
Originally posted by Opaleye92
happy heres a muffin

THank yUo cutehug

In Fate's Hands

eek! i have fans

Opaleye92
THank yUo cutehug

eek! yw cutehug

Bardock42

Constantine can outsmart both and still be ready for a *** at tea time.

Lumanix
Sorgo.

Thorinn
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
eek! i have fans Not really.

Blanka
i like streetfighter2

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Thorinn
Go for it. who is that girl in your avy!!? she looks like the girl in The Fast and the Furious

ThePittman
Originally posted by Opaleye92
Well, ya know Pittman, ur naot so bad urself naughty blush2

Thorinn
who is that girl in your avy!!? she looks like the girl in The Fast and the Furious She is.

Jordana Brewster

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Thorinn
She is.

Jordana Brewster eek! wheres that pic from?

Ultraman Baltan

If they had God and the entire fictional universe on their side. If not, there are over 10 ways that the original Ultraman can do to kill them in the first few seconds. I never saw PR fighting reality warpers or monster gods, not to mention they never fought the equivelent of Gaia.

~Kongu_Dude~
I'm a fanboy of quoting that Ultraman has breasts. laughing

Mišt
Darth Maul mistw00t

Mišt
Double posting rocks no expression

~Kongu_Dude~
General Grievous. big grin

Jack of Blades
Star Wars
Iron Maiden
ME

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
I'm a fanboy of quoting that Ultraman has breasts. laughing

Not to mention anything Lego, even though most of it sucks ass.

Kelly_LS
The Jackass Crew, but mostly focusing on Bam Bam. droolio

JaehSkywalker
Star Wars
POTC

err... i dunno what else... shifty

Scarecrow756
Star Wars
Star Trek
Batman
Spider-Man
Iron Maiden
Dragonforce
AC/DC
Metallica

~Kongu_Dude~
Not to mention anything Lego, even though most of it sucks ass.

If you tried to own me.

You Failed. no expression

bogen
woot i have fanboys

~Kongu_Dude~
?

bogen

love me too woot

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by bogen

This person? blink

bogen
naw dude, my tricepts are too small therefore i can't love myself.

http://clasinomanos.webcindario.com/imagenes/wallpapers/led_zeppelin_001.jpg

these guys will do just fine

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
If you tried to own me.

You Failed. no expression

Oh, please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Go back to your Bionicles. This is big boy time.

~Kongu_Dude~
Oh, please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Go back to your Bionicles. This is big boy time.

Sure. no expression

You can go back to watch your Ultraman burning down the Sun for no reason. doped

bogen
Dude, your a noob.
RYME! eek!

~Kongu_Dude~
Dude, your a noob.
RYME! eek!

Word. w00t

Scarecrow756

Too kind, too kind. smart

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Too kind, too kind. smart

I know. smart

Ultraman Baltan
I have another.

The Kamen Riders. I love them! I'll make a super geeky list of the first generation ones and the ones from Kabuto(that I know of).

GENERATION ONE

The Original Kamen Rider: The original and one of the most dangerous Riders there ever was. While he is not as strong as some of the others, he has skill Captain America wishes he has and has maybe Spiderman class strength(possibly stronger). He was the basis of almost every other Kamen Rider. I remember seeing a short on Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider. It just had them dodge one another's moves and then pause. Of course Ultraman would murder Kamen Rider in a straight up fight(as it looked like he could when they double teamed agains a monster, Ultraman pretty much doing everything), but any hero would feel threatened by Kamen Rider, even guys like Superman.
Coolness: 10/10.

Kamen Rider 2: The original Kamen Rider's partner, the second Kamen Rider gave much needed help to evil monsters and agents that were too tough for the original to fight alone. While this guy is no where near as skilled as the original, he is much stronger and is more advanced in technology. Not as in depth as the first one, but still fun to have around. Plus, once he made the seen, it was no longer Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider 2, but the Double Riders. And with that, they make one of the most devastating final blows ever: Double Rider Kick!
Coolness: 9/10

Kamen Rider V3: The single greatest Kamen Rider ever. He had the brute strength of Kamen Rider 2 and the intelligence of Kamen Rider 1. He was a pupil under Kamen Rider 2 at school named Kazami Shiro. One day he saw a gruesome murder that was linked to Destron, a new evil organization formed out of the evil Shocker organization. Destron sent a mutant to the man's house, killing his sister, mother and father. The two original Riders got there before the mutant monster got to Shiro and scared it off. Shiro begged for the Riders to make him like they are so he could get revenge, but the Riders refused. But, while the Riders were raiding a secret Destron headquarters, they found out something horrible: Great Leader, the Double Riders' greatest nemesis and founder of Shocker, had survived. He put them in a trap where a mist that seperates pequliar compounds. As they lied on the floor in great pain, Shiro, who tracked them, save their lives at the expense of his body, which was now mutalated and in aweful condition. The Riders had no choice but to transform him into a Rider like them. When the Double Riders were caught in a atomic explosion(which they somehow survived, but for the time everyone thought they had died), the newest Rider V3 used his powers to save anyone in trouble and stop Destron at all cost. He also had 26(I think it was 26) abilities, including flight, mega shields, instant kill powers more dangerous than a bomb, insane durability, super speed, breathing underwater, and more. Some were not even on the show! Shiro is a living dramatization of the cost of being a hero. One of the single greatest superheros ever created.
Coolness: 10/10

Riderman: Appeared on V3's show as a rival. His tragic story of a struggle to power and the lies that brought him down is excellent. Lame transformation and very........interesting look, great character.

Kamen Rider X: Meh. He was an amatuer Kamen Rider that struggled to be the best he could be. He never actually led the Kamen Riders or anything, but he was always a good help. He has one of the better suits. His baton weapon is cool.
Coolness: 6/10

Kamen Rider Amazon: The wierdest Kamen Rider ever. He had a fish head and ran around in a loin cloth in his human form. Not the strongest, but one of the most ruthless and badass. Whenever the Riders need the job done, they call for Amazon.
Coolness: 8/10

Kamen Rider Stronger: I know next to nothing about him. His suit is ugly, that's it.
Coolness: N/A

Skyrider: Never saw him. Iffy costume.

Kamen Rider Super-1: I know next to nothing about him, except that he had different arms for different things, had a cruddy looking bike, and had one of the coolest costumes.

Kamen Rider ZX: ?

Kamen Rider Black: An heir to the Gorgom Sun dynasty, Black was an awesome character with a great costume. His arch nemesis is the same group that fathered him, and he runs around constantly so he doesn't get too close, which he does to one family. So it is up to him to save everyone so there are no more deaths, and no more suffering. Classic one man vs. army story, and fantastic character. He moves like Spiderman and lifts heavy things like Luke Cage. Awesome design as well.

Kamen Rider Black RX: It's Black, only now with a much cooler costume and is even MORE likable, if that was even possible. One of the best ever.
Coolness: 10/10

Movie Riders: Have no idea.

New Generation Riders: Never saw them.

Kamen Rider 555: He's a New Generation Rider, and he is iffy. I never saw the other Riders of "Kamen Rider Faiz", considering I was told he was not the only one. He's like Kamen Rider Kabuto without "Clock Up", nor the interesting character. Neat costume.

Kamen Rider Kabuto: Only other new series I've seen. He's a cool character. Wise, cunning, and cocky. I LOVE his "Clock Up" power! Whenever he does it, he creates the greatest action scenes ever to cross television. The other Riders of the show have "Clock Up", but they don't do it in style like he does. Awesome costume as well.

Zabee: Nemesis to Kabuto, the original Zabee was creepy, cruel, and smart. Always a threat, and a good one at that. One of the better Riders from "Kamen Rider Kabuto".

Dragonfly: Bad costume, dickish character. Plus, he makes everything cartoony. I don't like this guy at all.
Coolness: 2/10

Scorpion: The rich Kabuto, Scorpion was a cool Kabuto rival with interesting powers and weapons. I like his sense of honor and how he wants to be a superhero. He's like a super powered version(and a way better version) of Batman.

Ultraman Baltan
Dude, your a noob.
RYME! eek!

And you are?

ThePittman
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
Well, ya know Pittman, ur naot so bad urself naughty
blush2

Grand_Moff_Gav

droolio Yes...I am a man....and straight...droolio

Ultraman Baltan
I love the Kamen Riders. They kick so much ass! Especially the Double Riders(KRs 1 and 2), Kamen Rider V3, Kamen Rider Amazon, Kamen Rider Black/Black RX(same guy), and Kamen Rider Kabuto.

Noa
FAnboy of Ninjai!!!!! Probably noone has heard of it before but its ok.!!

ninjai.comgeek

http://www.atomfilms.com/content/ninjai/

go there it is goooood

Thunder Angel
roll eyes (sarcastic) i got a fan u and scottie laughing out loud
why are u a fan of me?

Strangelove
This person stick out tongue Originally posted by Scottie
love me too woot I'm touched, guys touched

el barto_1
folk-metal
robert rodriguez

~Kongu_Dude~

Thanks. touched

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Star Wars
Star Trek
Batman
Spider-Man
Iron Maiden
Dragonforce
AC/DC
Metallica

Also I forget to mention Johnny Cash.

~Kongu_Dude~
happy

TheKingofKINGS!
EVERYONE's a fanboy of something or other. I'll start with mine.

Jennifer Garner: My Jenny. love

Ultraman: He's(and his brothers/relative's) like one of THE best heros ever. He just is.

Spiderman: PETEY BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Joker: Kickass villain.

Green Goblin: The greatest Marvel villain of all time, in my opinion.

Those are just a few. Now what about you? I am not a "fanboy" of anyone or anything. But ultraman would get his ass pwned by almost anyone.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I am not a "fanboy" of anyone or anything. But ultraman would get his ass pwned by almost anyone.

Even though he is made up of cosmic power?

Oh no! KoK is back? Damn! I can't stand this guy!

Citizen D
The Montreal Canadiens.

Ultraman Baltan
Oh well. I put him on the Ignore List.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.