Logging out problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
Anyone else having problems logging out?
I don't wanna complain but i have a problem logging out with the new log out thing that's suppose to be there cause people abuse the log out link.
i keep having to press the log out thing many times before i actually log out.
Maybe cause i'm using the Mac web browser or something. Idk cause i never log off on my comp at home. So i dont know if it happens to other browsers too.
just need some clearafication. Cause it gets quite annoying

Barker
I never log out. srug

BakaXero
cause you never leave no expression
your like a fungus that grows on a tree

Barker
Or I don't used a Shared Computer.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Barker
Or I don't used a Shared Computer.
i only use one in class...
at home i have 2 comp of my own to play around with. well one is really more so i can do work for class, which is still pretty much playing around. since it 3d modelling and animation stick out tongue

Raz
Originally posted by BakaXero
Anyone else having problems logging out?
I don't wanna complain but i have a problem logging out with the new log out thing that's suppose to be there cause people abuse the log out link.
i keep having to press the log out thing many times before i actually log out.
Maybe cause i'm using the Mac web browser or something. Idk cause i never log off on my comp at home. So i dont know if it happens to other browsers too.
just need some clearafication. Cause it gets quite annoying Whats the browser?

Also, when you try to log out next time, can you send me the source code of the page via PM?

I'll dig around to see what the problem is.

BroLLy_LsSj
MMMM

T.M
Originally posted by Barker
I never log out. srug

I don't either eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.