Captian Atom (With Monarch Suit) VS Jack Hearts and Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David_Richards
who wins?

Captian Atom in his Monarch suit from Battle for BLudhaven #6

or Wonderman and Jack of Hearts?

rotiart
Jack of Hearts lands at the JLA watchtower... and blows up... killing hawkgirl, robin, and a couple other people noone cares about.

stick out tongue i know nothing of captain atom... therefore the Hamburglar wins!

Validus
Captain Atom wins his first fight ever.

David_Richards
Originally posted by rotiart
Jack of Hearts lands at the JLA watchtower... and blows up... killing hawkgirl, robin, and a couple other people noone cares about.

stick out tongue i know nothing of captain atom... therefore the Hamburglar wins!

You just gave me a great idea, thanks!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Captain Atom wins his first fight ever.

Shut it, ass.

Validus
laughing out loud

Soleran
I need help is this CA from JLA universe or Wildstorm because in JLA universe he just dies.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Captain Atom wins his first fight ever. What do you mean? He won plenty of fights in his solo series, and as captain of the JLExtrerme.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
I need help is this CA from JLA universe or Wildstorm because in JLA universe he just dies. It's the same guy.

UniOmni
Monarch from Annihilation??

Cap beats him. But he isn't as powerful as you might think.

David_Richards
No no no, Captian Marvel is now wearing the Monarch Armor from Armageddon 2001, it keeps him stable and amps up his powers.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
Monarch from Annihilation??

Cap beats him. But he isn't as powerful as you might think. No.
Hank Hall became Monarch and tried to conquer the world in the series Armageddon 2001, the same series also debuted Waverider. later Monarch would become a being just like Waverider, and name himself Extant.

In the Battle for Bludhaven final issues, Captain Atom put on a similar suit, because he's leaking radiation. He then destroyed the city.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
No.
Hank Hall became Monarch and tried to conquer the world in the series Armageddon 2001, the same series also debuted Waverider.

In the Battle for Bludhaven final issues, Captain Atom put on a similar suit, because he's leaking radiation. He then destroyed the city.

Explained pretty well here. Nice read.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=79024

David_Richards
Actually Captain Atom was originally suppsoed to be Monarch, but it got leaked out before Armageddon 2001 came out so they changed it to Hawk. Now they are correcting it. Read the last issue of Wizards magazine theres an interview with DC editors that explain it all.

Juntai
Originally posted by David_Richards
Actually Captain Atom was originally suppsoed to be Monarch, but it got leaked out before Armageddon 2001 came out so they changed it to Hawk. Now they are correcting it. Read the last issue of Wizards magazine theres an interview with DC editors that explain it all. Yeah, it's fairly common knowledge. However none of that changes what actually transpired inside of the comics themselves, which is what we were discussiong.

guy222
atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.