How would you kill off the character you hate the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David_Richards
I know this isnt strictly a VS thread but theres seems to be allot of hate on the boards for certian characters and I thought this would be a good outlet for people to vent their feelings over what the comic book compnaies have doen to the characters.

So list the name of the Character you hate the most and the manner of death you would choose for that Character.

So I'll get the ball rolling:

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Superman and Captain Marvel decide to finnaly awnser the question of who's strongest and so they use her for a tug of war.....

(In case you can't guess how this ends, Superman asks Captian Marvel to make a wish)

Juntai
With a vengence.

Thanos_THOTU
Characer I wanted Dead: Mister Mxyzpltk

I would throw that Imp into the 10th dimention so they (10th dimentional Imp's) could toture him to death in a way we in the third dimention didnt know was possible.

It would be nice to see Lucifer remove the Imp's head from his shoulder's too, that would grant Lucifer a lot of my respect.

Jesse7
I would like Marvel and DC to do a cannon cross over, and have Superman speed blitz Silver Surfer in combat and knock SS head off clear from his shoulders with one punch with such force that causes his body, and board to explode in a nuclear fassion. At the very end of the comic, I would like for Supes to mount SS head on a plaque and put it in the JLA head quarters for display.

P.S. I would like for this to be cannon and in contiuity for both companies.

David_Richards
Please list the name of the character you want dead.

bigbran
I would like Wolverine to get cocky and go up against Thanos.
Then one scene later Wolverine is either floating lifeless in space, or he gets absolutely destroyed.
Any writer should see it this way.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
I would like Marvel and DC to do a cannon cross over, and have Superman speed blitz Silver Surfer in combat and knock SS head off clear from his shoulders with one punch with such force that causes his body, and board to explode in a nuclear fassion. At the very end of the comic, I would like for Supes to mount SS head on a plaque and put it in the JLA head quarters for display.

P.S. I would like for this to be cannon and in contiuity for both companies. That would never happen, so you can keep dreaming.

Jesse7
Originally posted by bigbran
Then one scene later Wolverine is either floating lifeless in space, or he gets absolutely destroyed.

This fight did happen, and Wolverine nearly killed Thanos, so no need to dream about this fight.

Thanos_THOTU
Man that would be something to post in the character ownage thread laughing

Thanos_THOTU
This fight did happen, and Wolverine nearly killed Thanos, so no need to dream about this fight.
When?

Jesse7
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
When?

I don't know the issue number, maybe Cap It Up knows, but Wolverine fought with Thanos and Wolverine impaled Thanos with his bone claws, nearly killing him.

bigbran
I don't know the issue number, maybe Cap It Up knows, but Wolverine fought with Thanos and Wolverine impaled Thanos with his bone claws, nearly killing him. Ya, and I know this, but you also brought up some serious pis.

Jesse7
LOL o come on, you bashed my post, so I gently nudged yours big grin

bigbran
LOL o come on, you bashed my post, so I gently nudged yours big grin I never bashed it, I said keep dreaming.
You said that Superman would knock his head off with one punch.

Creshosk
I wouldn't kill her, cause then the party would be over.

Juntai
I never bashed it, I said keep dreaming.
You said that Superman would knock his head off with one punch. He said that's how HE WOULD WANT IT DONE.
He didn't try claiming Supes could actually do that.

Sub_Mariner
I Would Have Aunt May With The Power Cosmic and The IG Own Superman So Badly.

Soleran
Spiderman somehow hanging himself when he's swinging around and snapping his neck

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
He said that's how HE WOULD WANT IT DONE.
He didn't try claiming Supes could actually do that. I know, but punch his head off with one punch?

Ultraman Baltan
I'd eliminate Wolverine with Pre-Crisis Superman(aka Superdick) and grenades.
I'd kill Minya with Red King, Gomora, and GFW Godzilla.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Soleran
Spiderman somehow hanging himself when he's swinging around and snapping his neck
laughing Preiceless...

Juntai
I know, but punch his head off with one punch? Why not? He rocked beings way out above Surfer in an all out punch. lol.

David_Richards
Iron Man, Civil War has made me hate him so much I want to see every superhero and villian in the marvelverse get one free punch at him, no powers they each just get to punch him once. It should still kill him, and if not then Cable walks up and just blows his head clean off texas style.

thedude1948
Id have Captain America throw his shield so hard that it went back in time and decapitated Pre-retcon Beyonder.

Jesse7
Originally posted by thedude1948
Id have Captain America throw his shield so hard that it went back in time and decapitated Pre-retcon Beyonder.

LOL I could imagine it, Cap is so mad at IM in civil war that he throws his shield at him harder then he has ever thrown his shield before that it breaks comic continuity and goes back through time and reality and retcons and destroy pre ret beyonder.

Thanos_THOTU
How can he beat a non-existing being?
Do you even know what retcon means?

However I think I am one of the main reasons why he is so hated.

thedude1948
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
How can he beat a non-existing being?

Then I'd have the shield decapitate the Beyonder right after the first panel he appears in.

Psyquis52
It's hard for me to single out a character that I dislike enough to kill off like that.
My first picks were:
Superman - but actually I kind of like him it's the fans that get on my nerves
Wolverine - I like him too it's the fans that get on my nerves
Gambit - same for him as well
Supergirl - but she hasn't really earned the position of most hated yet

So finally I brought it down to this...
Spawn - gets stuck in the marvel universe and encounters Blackheart. Spawn attempts to fight him only to find out that his powers don't work right in Marvel universe and he then becomes Blackheart's play-thing.

Thanos_THOTU
Then I'd have the shield decapitate the Beyonder right after the first panel he appears in.
When he's about to splitt a cube with Molecule man?

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
It's hard for me to single out a character that I dislike enough to kill off like that.
My first picks were:
Superman - but actually I kind of like him it's the fans that get on my nerves
Wolverine - I like him too it's the fans that get on my nerves
Gambit - same for him as well
Supergirl - but she hasn't really earned the position of most hated yet

So finally I brought it down to this...
Spawn - gets stuck in the marvel universe and encounters Blackheart. Spawn attempts to fight him only to find out that his powers don't work right in Marvel universe and he then becomes Blackheart's play-thing. Wait!! Gambit has fans?

Thanos_THOTU
Wait!! Gambit has fans?
I didnt knew that either...

David_Richards
He's a drow now you know....

Tron
This isn't a versus thread, so it doesn't belong in this forum.

Moving...

Darth Vicious
Superman, I dont hate him but I think they made him too powerful and by doing so his villains suck, most of them. How would i kill him? I woouldve finish what lex started, Stab him in the heart with the kryptonite and shove it deep inside so he wont be able to take it out, then I would trap him in a pace like a lead(sp?) prison so the sun wouldnt touch him in case he managed to somehow take the Kryptonite out.

Psyquis52
Wait!! Gambit has fans? Oh yeah he does. The guy has fans that would support him in all kinds of situations. Forget about it. It's better to forget he exists.

Fanboy
Punisher get his head chopped off with Captain Americas shield because it was stupid how he died in what if by turning around and getting shot in the head.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Superman, I dont hate him but I think they made him too powerful and by doing so his villains suck, most of them. How would i kill him? I woouldve finish what lex started, Stab him in the heart with the kryptonite and shove it deep inside so he wont be able to take it out, then I would trap him in a pace like a lead(sp?) prison so the sun wouldnt touch him in case he managed to somehow take the Kryptonite out.

I don't think that lead thing would work.

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Oh yeah he does. The guy has fans that would support him in all kinds of situations. Forget about it. It's better to forget he exists. I'm making a thread then..

Grimm22
I don't know the issue number, maybe Cap It Up knows, but Wolverine fought with Thanos and Wolverine impaled Thanos with his bone claws, nearly killing him.

Capt it Up probobly still believes that Wolverine can stab Thanos or fight Gladiator for 6 days, because he constatly used that as "evidence" in the past.

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Capt it Up probobly still believes that Wolverine can stab Thanos or fight Gladiator for 6 days, because he constatly used that as "evidence" in the past.
dude your a joke.

please im begging you to show evidence of me ever usign either of these instances as evidence.

I mae you look like a fool in every thread.

you you are the biggest joke on the forum's and by the way no one believes that you read or even like wolverine so stop with the lies already.

bigbran
Capt it Up probobly still believes that Wolverine can stab Thanos or fight Gladiator for 6 days, because he constatly used that as "evidence" in the past. Wolverine wouldn't even be able to scratch his back in bone claws, maybe in adamantium claws, but not bone.

Grimm22
I would kill Current Wolverine off by revealing that for the last 16 years Wolverine has actually been a cosmic being who was mindwiped by Prof. X into thinking he was Wolverine to join the X-men to give them more power.

The real Wolverine was put into a state of suspended animation by the Shi'ar Empire as a favor to Prof. X

Kitty finds out about this, by finding a hidden diary message on Prof.X's computer. Kitty then calls the FF and the Avengers (she is to worried to tell her teammates because "wolverine" may kill her). The FF goes into Space to get Wolveirne out of his catatonic prison, while the Avengers confront Prof. X.

Prof. X then reveals that the "cosmic being" is actually a mutant with the power to alter reality and was Wolverine's biggest fan. He was such a fan that he wanted to be Wolverine and make him known as an unstoppable force. The mutant was known as Elliot Boggs "AKA: Magician", who gave Prof. X the choice to either help him with his plan or he would destroy the X-men. Fearing Magician's powers (who is invulnerable to telepaths), Prof. goes along with this.

The Avengers and the X-men then confront "Wolverine", who then begins to take down the heros. Soon the FF arrive with Wolverine who is still in shock from being relased from, his prison. However even with the aid of the FF, the three teams still fall before, the Magician.

Then when all seems lost, Wolverine comes out of his shock and shows up ready to fight (In his old school brown costume!).

Elliot is relentless to prove that he is the "real" Wolverine so he decides to fight Logan in h2h. Although, Logan puts up a good fight he is still no match for his power.

Then when Elliot is about to kill Wolverine, Logan makes a quick speech about how rather than worshiping heros we should admire what they did, and use that to make ourselves better people rather than try to become them.

Elliot then reverts to his real form once again "he changed himself to look like Wolverine while fighting Logan" and admits he was wrong. Elliot is then sitting on his knees on the ground moping, as he has taken away his own powers and made himself vulnerable.

Logan then stabs Elliot in the chest and says "Yeah you were, bub".

Logan then goes on his own to rediscover the MU and fix his reputation and image.

MightyEInherjar
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/f/4/1/f41e9e42d2cc24688d4336cb09ecda28.jpg

Something like this...but done by the maddest Hulk ever. The type of mad he'd be after making the worlds tallest card tower then Logan knocks it over...

(actually, I don't really hate Wolverine that much, just hate what he's become)

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
dude your a joke.

please im begging you to show evidence of me ever usign either of these instances as evidence.

I mae you look like a fool in every thread.

you you are the biggest joke on the forum's and by the way no one believes that you read or even like wolverine so stop with the lies already.

Oh the irony laughing

Im the biggest joke on the forums eh? eek! laughing

Oh and I know you have used it as evidince before however im not going to waste my time looking through old arugments to prove you wrong, because I really dont need to.

capt it up
Oh the irony laughing

Im the biggest joke on the forums eh? eek! laughing

Oh and I know you have used it as evidince before however im not going to waste my time looking through old arugments to prove you wrong, because I really dont need to.
so you have no prove? as always you talk a lot of shit, but never can back it up.

you truely are the most pethetic person on the forum.

it sad when the most impressive post you have ever made is in how you would kill wolverine.

oh well I won't waist any more time on this thread see ay all later.

PS grimm22
Thunderclap would not work
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thunderclaptq3.jpg

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
so you have no prove? as always you talk a lot of shit, but never can back it up.

you truely are the most pethetic person on the forum.

it sad when the most impressive post you have ever made is in how you would kill wolverine.

oh well I won't waist any more time on this thread see ay all later.

PS grimm22
Thunderclap would not work
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thunderclaptq3.jpg

Yet, Wolverine was nearly KO'ed when Grey Hulk used the thrunderclap on him.

Thing is stronger, smarter and more skilled than Grey Hulk. no expression

So yes a Thunderclap or two would daze Wolverine long enougth for Ben to beat him into a coma

Fanboy
http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=329lh.jpg

ThePittman
Flash to be running at top speed and gets his head cut-off by a mono filament wire and with his head traveling multiples the speed of light hit Superman in the head which cause him to go psycho and kill himself.

pr1983
I don't hate many characters, if any at all... but i do dislike Wolverine... quite a bit... i always have, even before it became cool to hate logan...

To kill him? I'd have him go up against someone who just completely schools him and takes him down with little effort... like that scene in equilibrium when christian bale fights taye diggs... a big build up and then bale puts him down like an amateur... that kind of fight...

Mider999
id like to see thanos try to get the powers of galactus or eternity or whoever then in the end when thanos loses that power galactus would look at him with a totally P.O.d look and blast him intill there was nothing left he'd say death may not take you but oblivion still waits.

captian american would bust in on some super powerful villains team like loki and such and such they'd look at him and shoot him in the head and say who was that i uno always a freak or two in NY

UniOmni

I gotta ask.....Why do you hate Surfer so much??

I can easily see why people can hate characters that make other characters look bad, ie people with jobber auras.
But why hate a character that doesn't have said aura?

Cap America.
He gets impaled on the Kittian Flag. Anally.

Wolverine.....Magneto hurls him into the sun, and the pressure and heat wipes the skeleton clean. No regeneration without blood.

Thanos - Galactus scatters him to the cosmic winds with a thought. And inhales Skreet.

Superman - Jonn beats the everloving shit out of him.
Using strategic split second phasing, Martian Vision, psyblasts and hardcore fisticuffs simultaneously.
If Superman can do it, his better should be able to as well.
But he doesn't kill Superman. He just does this, to humble his fans.
Cuz i actually like Superman.

Jason Todd - Cassandra splits his wig.

Sentry - Thor absorbs his powers, and then farts on him. Bob dies.

Jean Grey - Cyclops finds out about her secret affair with the runt.
He puts her on blast, tearing her down mentally and emotionally.
Tells her to off herself.
Realizing that she finally lost the one guy who truly understood her and over a hairy stocky runt, she complies.

MJOILNIR
Cyclopes= Someone positions mirrors just right and he fires off a optic blast that ricochets right up his own ass....
Jean Grey= Actually staying dead for once, dosnt matter how it happens.....
Cap= Thor already did it once, disintegrate his precious shield with a Odin force blast with him behind it, just without reversing time.....
Supes= RTK blinking him out of existence just like Mangog, right after shoving a kryptanite broohhandle up his ass ........

juggernaut66666
darkness to kill wolverine
like this
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4411/thedarkness04p15ps5.th.jpg
or this
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9833/darknesssupermanv121819gsetifq6.th.jpg
or this
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1364/painkillerjanevsthedarkness1p15ky9.th.jpg
maybe this
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5163/page006nd6.th.jpg
and of course Darkseid torturing Superman to death

Rewmac
I would clone Wolverine 5 times...With adamantium...

Then enrage 5 characters...

Doomsday

Rune King Thor

Superboy Prime

Black Adam

Sentry

All to bloodlust mode....Set up 5 fights...1 vs. 1 and kill Wolverine in the most brutal way...5 ****ing times....And if he comes back somehow then kill him again And he will die once...Then comes the next fight...

Scorpiom
I would put Good ol' orginal Scorpion against wimpy Spider Man... but Scorp has an infinity gem, then make Spidey as his pet... LMAO

Mider999
wolverine meets hitman and hitman says hmm adimantium bones huh but i can still hit your brain he shots him directly through the eye into his brain.

R.O.T. Yahman
Beta Ray Bill .... I'd have some French people eat him

UniOmni
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Beta Ray Bill .... I'd have some French people eat him

How can you hate BRB??

What favorite character of yours has been jobbed or disrespected to raise his stock?

NoFate007
I'd like all of Flash's foes - Gorilla Grodd, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, blah blah blah - I'd like them all to put up the fight that they would put up if the comic were realistic: die in a microsecond.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by UniOmni
How can you hate BRB??

What favorite character of yours has been jobbed or disrespected to raise his stock?

IMO Beta Ray Bill is the symbol for crap unoriginal writing. I mean what the **** was his creator thinking.

*Writer* 'Shit i can't think of any ideas'

*Village Idiot* 'Why don't you give some other guy the power of Thor, U could then have him fight Thor, '

*Writer* 'I dunno the whole Clone thing has been done a lot .... Although i could change his 1 dimensional personality and revamp the whole idea of the Thor mythos, eventually replacing the original Thor with a far superior character'

*Village Idiot* 'Nah **** that, ... just make him an over sized Donkey with an 'Attitude'

The question is ..... How do u and everyone else on this forum actually like Beta Ray Bill ? Is it because he blew up a planet or something ?

Accel
The question is ..... How do u and everyone else on this forum actually like Beta Ray Bill ? Is it because he blew up a planet or something ?
Of course! thumb up

UniOmni
IMO Beta Ray Bill is the symbol for crap unoriginal writing. I mean what the **** was his creator thinking.

*Village Idiot* 'Why don't you give some other guy the power of Thor, U could then have him fight Thor, '

*Writer* 'I dunno the whole Clone thing has been done a lot .... Although i could change his 1 dimensional personality and revamp the whole idea of the Thor mythos, eventually replacing the original Thor with a far superior character'

*Village Idiot* 'Nah **** that, ... just make him an over sized Donkey with an 'Attitude'

I like him cuz i'm frankly tired of these uber top tier guys and gals who seem to be afraid of their own power.

He throws down, and with gusto.
Honestly though.
Bill is cool, but i like him for being the gateway to Stardust.
Now there's a guy i wanna read about speeding the cosmos.

R.O.T. Yahman
I like him cuz i'm frankly tired of these uber top tier guys and gals who seem to be afraid of their own power.

He throws down, and with gusto.
Honestly though.
Bill is cool, but i like him for being the gateway to Stardust.
Now theres a guy i wanna read about speeding the cosmos.

B.T.W. I think Stardust is a 'GAL' ... but I disagree.

I can think of a million things id rather do than read about another Cosmic character, on an never ending quest to teach us 'mere mortals', the sanctity of life. An what better way to do it, than by Shooting colourful rays of light from their hands and eyes, or giving 'Awe Inspiring' speeches. BORING !!!!!!!!

Another thing, why the hell do these 'cosmics' have to talk like Shakespearian actors? Is the King James Bible the official language of the Marvelverse or something ?

If you want to read cool 'Out there' Cosmic stuff read Planetary, the Invisible or the Authority. I'd even try Morison's run on the JLA. Now that is cosmic stuff that is interesting.

roughrider

AND I would like a canon-company crossover where Silver Surfer simply sucks the solar energy right out of Superman, where he then kills him with a flick of a finger, then he takes Lois as his newest conquest, impregnates her with the power cosmic, and she gives birth to ten more herald-level beings who take over the DC Universe. stick out tongue

darthgoober
Doomsday. And I would kill him by having him subjected to hours and hours of criticism from a troll who didn't know what he was talking about, until his head exploded.

DigiMark007
It's probably been said already, but....

Wolverine. Death by Spider-Beatdown. no expression

Broly92
I give Avalonofthewind Superman's power x2 and face Superman atleast 1 Superfan will die!

pr1983
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Cyclopes= Someone positions mirrors just right and he fires off a optic blast that ricochets right up his own ass....

Not to rain on your parade, but that still wouldn't hurt him, let alone kill him... erm

UniOmni
B.T.W. I think Stardust is a 'GAL' ... but I disagree.

I can think of a million things id rather do than read about another Cosmic character, on an never ending quest to teach us 'mere mortals', the sanctity of life. An what better way to do it, than by Shooting colourful rays of light from their hands and eyes, or giving 'Awe Inspiring' speeches. BORING !!!!!!!!

Another thing, why the hell do these 'cosmics' have to talk like Shakespearian actors? Is the King James Bible the official language of the Marvelverse or something ?

If you want to read cool 'Out there' Cosmic stuff read Planetary, the Invisible or the Authority. I'd even try Morison's run on the JLA. Now that is cosmic stuff that is interesting.

Giffen is the lout that made the mistake.
But his creator referred to the alien as a he.

And your entire first paragraph reads like a Superman book. Insanely accurate analysis, Yahman.

Not all marvel cosmics talk like Thor, ya know.

And i have some Authority stuff. Not Planetary yet, but i honestly find Morrison to be highly overrated. Weird just to be weird.

wuTa
I would make the Blob get liposuction, wouldn't kill him, but now that he can be hurt why limit yourself just to one option.

The Pict
A new villain I quite like is Ord. So I'd have him beat colossus to death, which wouldn't take long as colossus would be powerless. Thats right no chance to defend himself. cool

jnt29904
R.O.T. Yahman

That was a great post, I totally agree, BRB is one of the worst characters every created. I wanted to puke the first time I saw him. He is a donkey with a humanoid body, what could anyone possibly like about that.

jnt29904
I forgot, I would like to see Beta R.BIll killed by someone as simple as the Punisher, Loki gives the punisher a special demon knife and the punisher calmly walks up says hello then stabs him in the throat with it.

R.O.T. Yahman
Giffen is the lout that made the mistake.
But his creator referred to the alien as a he.

I'm not a big fan of Griffin, although i quite like his Thanos stuff, especially the first arc. The second once again devolved into you're traditional energy blast fest, that i find Tedious.

And your entire first paragraph reads like a Superman book. Insanely accurate analysis, Yahman.

Totally agreed .... although I'm giving Brusiek a go, i haven't read it but I've heard Up Up and away was pretty good. I also think All star supes is great, but most Superman stuff is crap.

Not all marvel cosmics talk like Thor, ya know.Originally posted by UniOmni

No but the Heralds and Galactus do .....

And i have some Authority stuff. Not Planetary yet, but i honestly find Morrison to be highly overrated. Weird just to be weird.

Whatever floats you're boat, but i don't think there are many who can match Morison when it comes to Cosmic stuff, with the exception of maybe Geoff Johns and Warren Ellis.

pr1983
Totally agreed .... although I'm giving Brusiek a go, i haven't read it but I've heard Up Up and away was pretty good.

It was...

It is...

After those what is there?

Grimm22
Here's one.

Its nothing against Krypto, I mean he's awesome. Easily the coolest sidekick ever!

However, what if Chinese Government Officials had him killed with kryponite and then ate him sad

Superman then learns of this and wipes China off the map rock

pr1983
Here's one.

Its nothing against Krypto, I mean he's awesome. Easily the coolest sidekick ever!

However, what if Chinese Government Officials had him killed with kryponite and then ate him sad

Superman then learns of this and wipes China off the map rock

you hate Krypto? or China? messed

Grimm22
Originally posted by pr1983
you hate Krypto? or China? messed

Krypto is awesome cool

I dont hate China, I just hate their government.

Damn commies! mad

pr1983
Krypto is awesome cool

I dont hate China, I just hate their government.

Damn commies! mad

laughing

there are worse governments than china... stick out tongue

Grimm22
laughing

there are worse governments than china... stick out tongue

Don't be going all hippie on me now! mad laughing

pr1983
Don't be going all hippie on me now! mad laughing

Hippie... wow... i've never been called that before... feels... strange... blowup

stick out tongue

MJOILNIR
Not to rain on your parade, but that still wouldn't hurt him, let alone kill him... erm
In my version it would kill him and be very uncomfortable in the process eek!

pr1983
In my version it would kill him and be very uncomfortable in the process eek!

Ok...

MJOILNIR
Ok...
laughing , just never cared for Cyk or his woman the queen of resurrection.

newavenger13
kill him off slowly

pr1983
laughing , just never cared for Cyk or his woman the queen of resurrection.

No, i get it... its just, if you wanted him to die, and you do dislike him that much, why not have logan gut him, or jean fry him, or emma turn him into a vegetable... erm

MJOILNIR
No, i get it... its just, if you wanted him to die, and you do dislike him that much, why not have logan gut him, or jean fry him, or emma turn him into a vegetable... erm Oh I could think of many grisly ways to kill him off. I just think my way is funnier.

pr1983
Oh I could think of many grisly ways to kill him off. I just think my way is funnier.

Oki doki...

MJOILNIR
Oki doki...
cheers

pr1983
cheers

Just a quick fyi... Cyke is my favourite character... stick out tongue

MJOILNIR
Just a quick fyi... Cyke is my favourite character... stick out tongue
I wont hold that against ya' big grin

pr1983
I wont hold that against ya' big grin

Good... yes

R.O.T. Yahman
It was...

It is...

After those what is there?

I mean Superman over the last 2 or three years has been pretty crap. sad

pr1983
I mean Superman over the last 2 or three years has been pretty crap. sad

i thought the Superman v2 (the azzarello/lee and verheiden/benes) run was good...

and the gog arc i thought wasn't half bad...

though adventures of superman wasn't great (even if ruin was a so so bad guy)

R.O.T. Yahman
i thought the Superman v2 (the azzarello/lee and verheiden/benes) run was good...

and the gog arc i thought wasn't half bad...

though adventures of superman wasn't great (even if ruin was a so so bad guy)

The Gog arc was a mess IMO, and although i haven't read Adventures for ages, it usually gets bad reviews. I did Like the Sacrifice arc though.

Pr .... u seem to have quite an immense pull list, you must have a tight budget when it comes to all the other monthly stuff ? If youre anything like me any way.

pr1983
The Gog arc was a mess IMO, and although i haven't read Adventures for ages, it usually gets bad reviews. I did Like the Sacrifice arc though.

Pr .... u seem to have quite an immense pull list, you must have a tight budget when it comes to all the other monthly stuff ? If youre anything like me any way.

I had dl'd alot of comics before, so it only cost me my usual net fee... stick out tongue

ever since... i suppose march or so, i've been buying regularly... though i do tend to look for back issues (anything with supes drawn by ed benes is a must).

monthly, i'd pick up Superman (the new merged one), Action Comics, All Star Superman, the new JLA, the new Flash (though i may drop it after this arc), Astonishing X-Men and Uncanny X-Men (same deal as Flash).

I buy the odd tpb too...

There's a list of the actual comics i own in my profile, if you wanna take a gander... stick out tongue

R.O.T. Yahman
I had dl'd alot of comics before, so it only cost me my usual net fee... stick out tongue

ever since... i suppose march or so, i've been buying regularly... though i do tend to look for back issues (anything with supes drawn by ed benes is a must).

monthly, i'd pick up Superman (the new merged one), Action Comics, All Star Superman, the new JLA, the new Flash (though i may drop it after this arc), Astonishing X-Men and Uncanny X-Men (same deal as Flash).

I buy the odd tpb too...

There's a list of the actual comics i own in my profile, if you wanna take a gander... stick out tongue

Cool I will do .... Flash will have to significantly improve if im going to continue getting it. Im ordering Uncanny, as I really rate Ed Brau thingy. Has it not been good so far ?

pr1983
Cool I will do .... Flash will have to significantly improve if im going to continue getting it. Im ordering Uncanny, as I really rate Ed Brau thingy. Has it not been good so far ?

Its not that Brubaker is bad, its just, Deadly Genesis, to me, was better.. and the art in uncanny isnt the best...

plus the cast wouldnt be one of my favourites... i'm really only reading it to see how the whole vulcan thing will affect the summers family (and the the x-men in general)

In short, its not great, but you could do alot worse...

Big Sexy

Pr .... u seem to have quite an immense pull list, you must have a tight budget when it comes to all the other monthly stuff ? If youre anything like me any way. The GOG arc wasn't bad. I think because of the popularity of smallville, they brought Lana Lang back into the picture. Though I felt they just ended that real fast.

pr1983
Originally posted by Big Sexy
The GOG arc wasn't bad. I think because of the popularity of smallville, they brought Lana Lang back into the picture. Though I felt they just ended that real fast.

She's still around... she's the new ceo of luthercorp/lexcorp/whatsitsname...

Big Sexy
She's still around... she's the new ceo of luthercorp/lexcorp/whatsitsname... I know shes around but when Clark finds out, you get the feeling he hasn't seen her since the Ruin incident.

pr1983
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I know shes around but when Clark finds out, you get the feeling he hasn't seen her since the Ruin incident.

Yeah... and then there's the whole, 'she still loves him' stuff...

Ext@nt
The character I hate the most is Iron Man. A control freak drunk who almost killed a kick ass superhero like Captain America.

I'd like to see him get locked in a room alone with every super-villian in the Marvel Universe.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Ext@nt
The character I hate the most is Iron Man. A control freak drunk who almost killed a kick ass superhero like Captain America.

I'd like to see him get locked in a room alone with every super-villian in the Marvel Universe.

he'd probably get out........

piece by piece shifty

jumpmann
I want Wolverine to drown in a large pool of fudge.

NoFate007
Even with the characters that I hate, I still wouldn't kill them off in some terrible way if they were popular. I'd respect the fans. Some people hate Wolverine and would want him to be killed by like a tick or something, but even though I hate, say...well, I'm not too big on Namor - even though I don't like Namor that much, he does have a following, so I'd kill him off in some sort of heroic way, instead of being shot in the back by Thug #3 or something.

But just for kicks, let's throw him in a giant meat grinder lol.

Doc Potato
Wolverine dies at my almighty hands! Muah ha ha haaa!!!!!!!

Scoobless

Pfft... Iron Man rules, Cap deserved it!

smile

Spideys Sister
The character I hate the most is Iron Man. How can you hate Ironman? confused

Anywho I'd have Daredevil kick bullseyes ass then have him say something stupid. Electra comes out of no where and they start making out all of a sudden Matts head explodes and Electra screams and faints. Then we see the great man who sniped DD in the back of his head is none other....

Than a small girl in pigtails.

laughing out loud

Ext@nt
I hate him because he betrayed his friends. Captain America is probably the most honest and honorable character in the Marvel Universe, and Tony treats him like a crook.

Ironman is the Marvel Universe equivalent of Judas.

Spideys Sister
I hate him because he betrayed his friends. Captain America is probably the most honest and honorable character in the Marvel Universe, and Tony treats him like a crook.

Ironman is the Marvel Universe equivalent of Judas. Oh, hell no! Don't bring that ***ing book of That damn religion into this. This is comic books. Iron Man is the most BA playboy I've ever seen. So him and Cap are having a bit of a dispute at the moment... they'll both die eventually and it won't matter.

badabing
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Oh, hell no! Don't bring that ***ing book of That damn religion into this. This is comic books. Iron Man is the most BA playboy I've ever seen. So him and Cap are having a bit of a dispute at the moment... they'll both die eventually and it won't matter.
First, Judas is a common analogy and doesn't necessarily infer religion.
Second, Iron Man does seem like a d!ck now.
Third, it's not polite to refer to any religion as "That Damn Religion".
Finally, check your PMs.

bigbran
I would have Wolverine stare right into his his hand, and pop...

Mider999
thanos would get owned dragon ball z style meaning who knows how many pages of him getting beaten to a pulp then just killed off or worse erased from existence so he cant come back, of course this would start a horrible thing like it did when superman died

speaking of superman id like to see the above happen to him as well sept gog style from kingdom come

silver surfer would get drained of his energy for once by having that effect reversed on him then left floating near a black hole and then sucked in

LT someone would say you may have this and that power but not even you are beyond time, and thus he'd be left in a time shift where he'd just rerun over and over not being able to stop.

Inhuman
-Superman would get blasted to particles in one panel by any cosmic like a surfer full blast.
-Flash would run into a tree and explode into meat chunks.
-wolverine would get ko'ed then his lifeless body dropped in a pool of the most powerfull acid. Leave his body there for like a year. so in the end you just pull out an adamantium skelleton with no traces of wolvies molecules so he wont heal back.
-Darkseid would develope catarcts and would be unable to use the omega beams or any eye beams. And would get beat to death by lower tier heros on a regular.
Batman would die of human style injuries like broken bones, concusions , radiation from hanging round energy beings and space, ect. He would just drop dead of all the injuries. he is just human. Act like it.(btw- i dont really hate batman)

Mider999
darkseid already had been treated like garbage leave the guy alone, that would be a cool way to see supes die though, IM HERE TO STOP YOU DARKSEID ONCE AND FOR ALL.........im not in the mood kal el YOU SHALL FIGHT ME OR DIE, ok you asked for it......OE's superman.......now where was i oh yeah tommorow ill kill skyfather.

thanos should meet someone smarter then him then die during one of his famous ettempts to steal power like in thanos the end but it should be canon............well he did get beaten by squirl girl.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
thanos should meet someone smarter then him then die during one of his famous ettempts to steal power like in thanos the end but it should be canon............well he did get beaten by squirl girl. I like your Thanos hate.
And, what is wrong with being beaten by Squirrel Girl?

I'de like to see Spawn get blown to bits, by Overtkill... evil face
And he wouldn't be coming back either.

Sub_Mariner
Graneto-(Aunt may+Mags)

Own Wolverine to the fullest extent.

The-Judge
i would like to see she-hulk getting ****ed with a knife... who invented a green lady with the name "she-hulk"??messed

Sub_Mariner
Stan Lee
&
John Buscema appearantly. stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by badabing
First, Judas is a common analogy and doesn't necessarily infer religion.
Second, Iron Man does seem like a d!ck now.
Third, it's not polite to refer to any religion as "That Damn Religion".
Finally, check your PMs. Every opinion counts. Mine especially. stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
I would like to see wolverine or hulk disintegrated like this
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/270/1wo6.th.jpg

Accel
Silly boy, Hulk has already been through that and came back.

I'm sure we all remember Wolverine doing the same recently. evil face

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
Silly boy, Hulk has already been through that and came back.

I'm sure we all remember Wolverine doing the same recently. evil face
hulk has never been disintegrated to ash

Accel
It happened to the Maestro. He came back eventually after God knows how long.

staxamillion
kyle rayner- Ganthet and the other gaurdians get together like on office space and decide that he just isn't a good fit with the 'company' anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.