superman vs sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between superman and sinestro?

Tron
Good fight, I'd personally have to say Sinestro takes the advantage here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sinestro would be doing all kinds of nasty little things with that ring of his. He'll take more than not.

galan7777777
sinestro at least 7/10

JOE NUNEZ
Well, Flash was able to take Sinestro's ring from him once. Them he proceeded on knocking him out with a super slap. I think Supes would do the same...

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Well, Flash was able to take Sinestro's ring from him once. Them he proceeded on knocking him out with a super slap. I think Supes would do the same...
yes, but remember supes isn't quite as fast as wally

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
yes, but remember supes isn't quite as fast as wally Yeah, but Supes is no push-over in the speed department..

invisiblewoman
Yeah, but Supes is no push-over in the speed department.. agreed, but he isn't really on flashes speed level

blade31092
Can sinestro make a krytonite out of his yellow power ring?

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by blade31092
Can sinestro make a krytonite out of his yellow power ring? no way!

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by blade31092
Can sinestro make a krytonite out of his yellow power ring? If he could, you would be wearing Sinestro pajamas, instead of Superman pajamas... big grin

invisiblewoman
If he could, you would be wearing Sinestro pajamas, instead of Superman pajamas... big grin laughing

Horrificus
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
laughing

Sinestro would have things in place so the Flash's speed attack type thing would never work again.

Why make Kryptonite, when you can just send a big yellow hand out to get some, bring it back, cover yourself with some, and use some as a weapon, etc. etc?

Sinestro wins.

Yowsa
smile

Dark-Jaxx
Sinestro more likely than not.

guy222
sinestro

Redlineshifter
As far as taking Sinestro's ring goes, he wouldn't need to be as fast as Flash, just faster than Sinestro.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
sinestro at least 7/10

quanchi112
Supes wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.