The Brothers Morningstar Run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok lucifer and michael fighting together seem like they would be an ultimate force, michael=the power, and lucifer=the will, but how far would they make it........

1. Adam Warlock /w/ Soul Gem
2. Dr. Strange
3. Dormammu
4. Thanos /w/ IG
5. Classic Ion
6. Spectre (full power)
7. Galactus (full power)
8. Phoenix Force (strongest incarnation)
9. Thanos /w/ HOTU
10. Great Evil Beast (GEB)
11. TOAA, The Presence, Yahweh, etc.

i think they would make it to #8 before being stopped, what do you think?

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
ok lucifer and michael fighting together seem like they would be an ultimate force, michael=the power, and lucifer=the will, but how far would they make it........

2. Dr. Strange
3. Dormammu
4. Thanos /w/ IG
5. Classic Ion
6. Spectre (full power)
7. Galactus (full power)
9. Thanos /w/ HOTU

i think they would make it to #8 before being stopped, what do you think? Your saying the 2 second strongest beings, next to god, and GEB, are going to be stopped by Phoenix?

bigbran

2. Dr. Strange
3. Dormammu
4. Thanos /w/ IG
5. Classic Ion
6. Spectre (full power)
7. Galactus (full power)
9. Thanos /w/ HOTU

i think they would make it to #8 before being stopped, what do you think? Your list is also pretty screwed there.

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
Your list is also pretty screwed there. how so?

Jesse7
They make it to 11, what happens there I don't know....as they were made to be the succesors of creation and of all.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jesse7
They make it to 11, what happens there I don't know....as they were made to be the succesors of creation and of all. u think they'd make it all the way 2 #11 huh?

thedude1948
You say you are a big fan of the Lucifer comics but you call Michael a Morningstar...... no

also they get to 11

Jesse7
Yes I do espicially after Lucifer #75

P.S. Michael is not morningstar, secondly I guess Michael would be called Michael Demiguros, or Michael of the Demiguros.

invisiblewoman
i say they don't get past # 10, i knew he was talking about michael and lucifer from the beginning.

bigbran
I say they make it to 12.

invisiblewoman
hmm..... i didn't notice a 12! what is that ?

bigbran
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
hmm..... i didn't notice a 12! what is that ? Well I guess that means they pass it.

invisiblewoman
Well I guess that means they pass it. I just don't see them making quite that far, they don't get past # 10

bigbran
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
I just don't see them making quite that far, they don't get past # 10 I was joking.

invisiblewoman
I was joking. ohh... i know you were, but honestly how far do you think they would make it?

bigbran
9 or 10.

kevdude
Up to 10 and lose..

Thanos_THOTU
9 sounds like the end.

Thanos_THOTU
And yeah, Thanos with the IG should be way above and beyond both Phoenix, Galactus and Ion.
GEB is not weaker th an the Presence.

And Yawhew is just an other name for the Presence.

But what annoys me is that 2 beings who struggled to create a universe can match a being with the abslute control of countless univeres. (Thanos with the IG) - But who knows maybe he could stop them.

lilnutta12
they stop on the 2nd thanos - if not they dont beat 11

galan7777777
Originally posted by lilnutta12
they stop on the 2nd thanos - if not they dont beat 11 i agree, i dont see em making it past Thanos HOTU

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
And yeah, Thanos with the IG should be way above and beyond both Phoenix, Galactus and Ion.
GEB is not weaker th an the Presence.

And Yawhew is just an other name for the Presence.

But what annoys me is that 2 beings who struggled to create a universe can match a being with the abslute control of countless univeres. (Thanos with the IG) - But who knows maybe he could stop them. and galactus full power=eternity, which in my mind puts him above thanos IG, and as for thanos IG being above phonenix, well that can be debated smokin'

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by lilnutta12
they stop on the 2nd thanos - if not they dont beat 11
True indeed. - God is God.

Thanos_THOTU
and galactus full power=eternity, which in my mind puts him above thanos IG, and as for thanos IG being above phonenix, well that can be debated smokin'
Thanos with the IG defeated Eternity. - With ease if I might add.
And even before that Eternity feared the IG.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
True indeed. - God is God. true i dont see them getting past HOTU

Thanos_1971
Stop at 10.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Stop at 10. hmhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.