Your own Amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
One of the things I really liked about the Marvel vs DC cross over (or one of the only things I liked) was the Amalgam universe it created. Seeing some of people's favorite characters fused together like that was impressive, and was fun to think aobut the possibilites.

So it's your turn. Doesn't have to be one from either Universe, if you want, mix guys inside their own Universe (ie Daredevil fused with Cyclops - A blind guy with crazy eye beams...what?) I'd prefer not to have this whole thing be jokes like " Bone Clawz Wolvie + Flash cuz nothin' culd stop hiM!!1! - You know what I mean.

Now the object isn't to see who makes the strongest or most badass character, it's just simply to see who you guys would think would make a cool mix. If you'd like add some sort of bio or something like that to spice up your character.

Me, I'm going to stick with the Marvel Universe and do something I've always wanted:

Bruce Banner: Chosen of Cyttorak. Essencially, it would be Juggs and Savage Hulk combined, which is something I always thought sounded cool.

While working on an artifact uncovered from a temple in Korea, Bruce Banner (already after Gamma incedent) was transformed after constant experiements on what was revealed to be the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. Now, even moreso than before, he is an unstoppable human Juggernaut!

Was thinking, how much did Kain increase in size when he turned into Juggs? Both height and weight went crazy...and same thing happens to Banner when he goes Hulk. Makes me wonder how large a Cyttorak boosted Hulk be?

Lindquist
Batman + Prof-X. Talk about mind games.

Dinkus Mayhem
Hmmm...tough one here.

I would probably go with...

Nightwing & Spiderman = The Nightspider

NoFate007
Superman + Batman = Composite..wait...

Thing + Plastic Man = Plastic Thing

Nah seriously...

Batman + Gambit = Gambat (ha)

Electro + Iceman = idk what but he'd kick ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.