Pitt vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Who wins?
No cloning ability for Lobo.
They fight in New York.
I thought this would be a cool fight, considering both are badasses.

darthgoober
I'm not that familiar with Pitt, any info on him?

bigbran
Hold on.

bigbran
Respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t414817.html

lilnutta12
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm not that familiar with Pitt, any info on him? eek!

he is great - but so is lobo - they join up together and create team badass - they get wolverine boneclaw aswell

wolvie
pitt
lobo

what team can beat that,
and with aunt may to heal there wounds and give them some, homemade pie.

ThePittman
Close fight, but don't know all that much about Lobo except from Omega Men but I would have to give the edge to Lobo from what I've heard about him.

bigbran
I'd give it to Pitt.
A slight one, but still a win.

guy222
Pitt

JediSamuraiMRB
Fair match, Pitt 8/10

CaptainStoic
Ok let me see now... Lobo gets busted open by a sledge hammer to the face and is stunned in his self titled comic mini... Pitt is blasted by an energy cannon that hits him so hard that the surrounding forest is vaporised, yet it only pisses him off..... I wouldn't call this a close fight.

Pitt 10/10

Rewmac
Pitt wins this easy call anyone who read a couple comic with him knows it.

Da Pittman
I know quite a bit about Pitt but from what I have heard about Lobo he is on par with Superman which is way out of Pitt's league.

id369
Lobo takes this..Prove me wrong Pit Lovers, Prove Me WRONG!.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by id369
Lobo takes this..Prove me wrong Pit Lovers, Prove Me WRONG!. Well I love Pitt but I don't know about this Pit fella you speak of wink stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
If Pitt makes Lobo bleed, it's over. Unless Bran locked out the cloning?

Da Pittman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Pitt makes Lobo bleed, it's over. Unless Bran locked out the cloning? What's with the bleeding thing?

Gecko4lif
Lobo varies like freaking galactus

One day he is stunned by robin and the next he tanks superman haymakers without a sweat

CaptainStoic
Pitt can take anything that Lobo can dish out without a problem... Pitt has proven to be greater than Lobo by defeating an ancient God slayer, who never lost in all of the dimensions it conquered. Comparing Pitt to Lobo, is like comparing Lobo is to Timber Wolf.

lando005
pitt

Da Pittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.