Dio Brando versus Comic Blade , Movie Blade and comic Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
One of the more bad-ass Manga vampires takes on Marvels resident Lord of the Midians and two hunters .

The battle takes place within a graveyard , the 'good' guy's get 45 minutes of prep but can't make any one hit kill weapons.

Who wins ?

(Note : All of Dio's game moves are usable , including Road Roller Da )

Psyquis52
I'm rather partial to Dio myself. I mean he's a tough enough vampire to handle most of them solo but then he also has Earth the stand on his side and I seriously don't see any of them standing up to him with that on his back.

We are probably going to be the only ones posting here. You really like obscure fighting games don't you? I know I do.

grey fox
Not really , i actually found out about it on wikipedia. I wondered what the whole Wryyyyyy thing was all about and it sort of went on from there. I am currently trying to obtain a Darkstalkers game though.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbArvIqZzkI

K3VIL
Brando wins.
He his stronger than all of them, see when he lifted the truck with the fuel container, he has considerable durability, and his vampire's ability makes him very hard to kill.He managed to kill Jonathan Joestar as a severed head!
His ability to stop time is also something Blade and the others never faced.Brando himself is very fast and has great reflexes and accuracy, with The World's power to briefly stop time, he'll have Blade and the others dead in a matter or minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.