Xanathopolis - The Theta Status

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Epsilon Zero
Gruzla paced down the cold steels stairs of the Frontier point of the Ship as he quickly threw on some old basic garments and bolted past Decimus in the C-4 Kitchen on the Crossxenite. The Crossxenite was a massive ship that could soar space with extremely high speeds. It had fourty rooms, a large bridge, a nice kitchen, fourteen bathrooms and it's crew consisted of a band of Mercenaries looking for full time work being utilized as a small Militia on the remnants of E-6782 (Earth)

Gruzla : Damnit, Decimus! Where's my Xenitius?
Decimus: Now how would I know this information, Gruzzy? I did not utilize your Xenitius last. I happen to uphold my own!
Gruzla : Gngh!

Gruzla threw foot after foot forward and forward as he sprinted around the Crossxenite, searching for his Xenitius. Gruzla was always a brute of a man, standing at six foot three and two hundred and ninety pounds. He usually wore loose, old clothing that consisted of simple colors and he liked to know the location of his working tool, his Xenitius, at all times. He had a completely shaved head and no moustache but a small, pointy goatee. He had stained blue eyes and a smug grin on his face, usually. He never misplaced his blade. The Xenitius is a high tech carbon steel particle blade that is based off of blades used thousands of years ago by an ancient society called the "Samurais". The blades they used? Katanas.

Gruzla picked up significant speed as he darted across the ship. His eyes gripped every nook and cranny on that ship and he finally ran so close, he saw himself unable to stop as he launched towards Lucian... Who was in his way. Gruzla lost his footwork as he tried to put a halt to his running and he projected himself forward accidentally. He went flying within the air into Lucians direction.

Lucian put his right leg to his far right and then sidestepped the rest of his body towards that position. Gruzla flew into the air and his weight dragged him quickly towards the hard ground of the ship flooring.

Lucian : We've talked about this. Why do you choose to perpetually throw yourself around the ship looking for that damned blade?
Gruzla : How am I supposed to do that job for the Theta guy if I don't find the blade? I'm already twenty clicks into the sixth revoultion late!
Lucian : There was an abrupt change of plans yesterday evening. I talked with the Mercenary Council. We decided to send a high performance team of Mercenaries to investigate the problematic status of the Thetacaugurtiga down upon E-6782.
Gruzla : Damnit, Lucian! I'm a good Mercenary and I could've taken this job alone!
Lucian: Nobody doubted your skills, Gruzla. This job is important and all must be perfect. This is why the Class Six Mercenaries must handle this with extreme precision. E-6782 is an overly dangerous place.
Gruzla: So What! Nothing a Class Three like me couldn't handle.

Lucian walks over to Gruzla's blade, which is placed upon the wall, and grabs the handle. He slowly passes it to Gruzla and Gruzla violently grabs it and glares at Lucian.

Gruzla: This is bullshit. I'll be talking to Markus about this crap!
Lucian: You do that, Gruzla. We've made the change. Markus has agreed as well. Besides, Markus is not head of this operation.

Gruzla completely ignores Lucian's reply and turns around. Gruzla walks towards his Homequarters and paces back up the stairs to his Bed. He throws his sword onto the ground and launches himself in the air and plops down onto his bed. He curses to himself for a few seconds and drifts into sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.