My sister is getting married today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
shhh...... yea im really happy for her and I have been busy all this time for it and now its time. I just cant wait. happy.....uhhh so yea i got alot to do with my tuxedo and stuff. Alot of my family members came from Peru and California for the wedding and im really excited for my sister.

Sheela and Luis

August 26, 2006

smile

Peace

ThePittman
clap

§P0oONY
I thought you left KMC.

JaehSkywalker
say best wishes to her for me..!

Lady Fianna

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Everybody leaves KMC, they just never really go. ermm

So you mean Mist's still here? eek!

Lady Fianna

JacopeX
Ah a BURGLAR!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ah a BURGLAR!

Why are you still posting?... Just leave already... ermm

Lady Fianna
Maybe he is Mist....

§P0oONY
Maybe he is Mist....

shock

Lady Fianna

§P0oONY
I know. shocking It's like one of Deano's conspiracies.

Except more believable...

Lady Fianna

JacopeX

TheKingofKINGS!
Jacope....just leave.

JacopeX
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Jacope....just leave. No thanks, i already left

My way smile

TheKingofKINGS!
No thanks, i already left

My way smile IS there anything a person can say to make that comment seem any stupider?

LanceWindu
Everybody leaves KMC, they just never really go. ermm

But Jacope never left...he posted that he was leaving, then was posting the very next day. no expression

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by LanceWindu
But Jacope never left...he posted that he was leaving, then was posting the very next day. no expression Exactly, leaving without going. big grin

JacopeX
But Jacope never left...he posted that he was leaving, then was posting the very next day. no expression Make that the very next month

LanceWindu
Make that the very next month

No, you posted the next day. I remember this because I pointed it out.

JacopeX
No, you posted the next day. I remember this because I pointed it out. well your wrong, i remember the very next day i wasnt home all day. I was out at NY.

Kongu_Dude
JACOPE! eek!

Barker
shhh...... yea im really happy for her and I have been busy all this time for it and now its time. I just cant wait. happy.....uhhh so yea i got alot to do with my tuxedo and stuff. Alot of my family members came from Peru and California for the wedding and im really excited for my sister.

Sheela and Luis

August 26, 2006

smile

Peace
My sister was married last Saturday, but you don't see me making a thread about it. erm

Or about Leaving forever and coming back the Same Week. no expression

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
My sister was married last Saturday, but you don't see me making a thread about it. erm

Or about Leaving forever and coming back the Same Week. no expression I can do whatever I want when I want, if you dont like it, who cares what you think! smile

Kongu_Dude
I can do whatever I want when I want, if you dont like it, who cares what you think! smile

JACOPEX! eek!

Leo.M
WOO! clap

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
JACOPEX! eek! KONGU eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.