Omniversal Guardians run the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer
Takion
Void
Spawn
The Doctor (from the Authority)
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate

Surtur
The Eternals
Rkt
Tyrant
Thanos/Darksied
The Entire JlA and Avengers Rosters
Warlock/Metron/THe Grandmaster/the Inbetweener
Mordru
Galactus Fully Powered
Lucifer Morningstar
The Phoenix (before the White crown crap)
The Molecule Man
The Antimonitor
krona/Korvak

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer
Takion
Void
Spawn
The Doctor (from the Authority)
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate

Surtur
The Eternals
Rkt
Tyrant
Thanos/Darksied
The Entire JlA and Avengers Rosters
Warlock/Metron/THe Grandmaster/the Inbetweener
Mordru
Galactus Fully Powered
Lucifer Morningstar
The Phoenix (before the White crown crap)
The Molecule Man
The Antimonitor
krona/Korvak
Why is Phoenix above Molecule man, he's not even a cosmic cube.
Lucifer would be more powerful than the the rest on that list combinded.
And Tyrant is more powerful than Thanos and Darkseid.
Can find some more errors.

However stops at Tyrant. - if not: Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Why is Phoenix above Molecule man, he's not even a cosmic cube.
Lucifer would be more powerful than the the rest on that list combinded.
And Tyrant is more powerful than Thanos and Darkseid.
Can find some more errors.

However stops at Tyrant. - if not: Galactus.

I dont know if Tryrant can beat Thanos and Darksied at the same time. One of them can give him a good fight on even grounds. The both of them would mug him. I put phoenix above the Molecule man only becuz she has Energy powers and i"m not sure he can affect energy powers or beings.

Thanos_THOTU
I dont know if Tryrant can beat Thanos and Darksied at the same time. One of them can give him a good fight on even grounds. The both of them would mug him. I put phoenix above the Molecule man only becuz she has Energy powers and i"m not sure he can affect energy powers or beings.
Thanos fought him semi-evenly but he was using one of Tyrants' powersources. Thanos alone could never have done it.
The dude knocked down Thor and Silversurfer like flies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos fought him semi-evenly but he was using one of Tyrants' powersources. Thanos alone could never have done it.

To be honest, Thanos or Darkseid would knock down Surfer and Thor like flies as well, if they were written like they are supposed to. I would put Thanos and Darksied above sky father, but Below abstract. In the really grey in between area that few attain.

Thanos_THOTU
But what I am trying to say is that Thanos battled Tyrant using Tyrant's own power. -- This is by far the most powerful creation of Galactus.

galan7777777
But what I am trying to say is that Thanos battled Tyrant using Tyrant's own power. -- This is by far the most powerful creation of Galactus. besides galactus's own ship of course! wink

Mider999
darkseid is above skyfather level thanos is i dont know what level he is i still dont see him beating odin today.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So back to the threat at hand, can my cosmic guardians do well on this guantlet? I think this team could rock the omniverse.

Thanos_THOTU
So back to the threat at hand, can my cosmic guardians do well on this guantlet? I think this team could rock the omniverse.
No they loose at Tyrant. - But it depends, which Spawn?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No they loose at Tyrant. - But it depends, which Spawn?

I was going for the omnipotent spawn with all the powers and stuff. I don't think Tyrant can beat the 7 of these guys. Takion probably could stalemate Tyrant by himself, and the new upgraded surfer might be able to as well. The Doctors are rediculously powerful. Could you imagine them all working together? and We know that void is cosmically enhcanted. We can only guess how much power she really has. It seems to be almost limitless. I dont 'think they have ever shown her with a limit. tyrant goes down hard.

Mider999
if the magic users go all out and also void is suppose to be pretty powerful everyone on MU earth was scared of him even the hulk, isnt this doctor from the authority suppose to be super powerful as well.

thanospimphand

but that was thanos in his old body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.