Batman (with Multiple Man's power) VS Captain America & Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Batman (with Multiple Man's power)

VS

Captain America & Daredevil

WHO WINS.....

Accel
Batman in a curbstomp.

Each time they hit him, he'll form another dupe. These two can't deal with 50 Batmen by their lonesome.

golem370
How about K.O with a Shield to the head while trying to dodge Daredevils stick

Accel
Batman just has to snap his fingers to form a few dupes. He can easily do that before Cap and DD attack him.

golem370
Cap is faster then Batman

Accel
It wouldn't matter. If he threw his shield, Batman's armor would take the full blunt of it and just cause his to form some dupes. Same with DD's sticks.

And Cap can't attack him before he snaps his fingers or stamps his feet.

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Cap is faster then Batman debatable.
Is he fast enough to blitz Batman and knock him out before Batman can make up duplicates? I doubt it, unless Cap can suddenly tap the speedforce.

xmarksthespot
Multiple Man with Multiple Man's powers can take out Daredevil and Captain America. I don't see why Batman couldn't.
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3887/xf09020aj0.th.jpghttp://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8323/xf09021oe3.th.jpg
(scans by jrod)

golem370
I said that Daredevil while throwing his stick could throw Batman off long enough to have Cap nail him with his shield also with no prep Bats does not know the Sheild returns to Cap.

Accel
And I said that even if one of them hits him, his armor will take most of the force and cause him to automatically duplicate.

Juntai
I said that Daredevil while throwing his stick could throw Batman off long enough to have Cap nail him with his shield also with no prep Bats does not know the Sheild returns to Cap. Isn't it common knowledge?

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
And I said that even if one of them hits him, his armor will take most of the force and cause him to automatically duplicate. Not to mention in that scan, he took a blast from Clops!

endrict
cap and DD loses badly once they fight duplicates of batman. 1 batman can kick the crap outta of DD and vs cap they are equal

K3VIL
Batman snap his fingers, the new one does it to, or just slam his feet, new Batmen are coming, a whole army.And MM has also enhanced strenght and durability, didn't he battle Thing fist to fist once?
With those powers, Bat would be a world threat.
Master planner, high resources and tech, with a whole army, damn, that would be cool to see.
Imagine Supes coming to the watchtower.Bat is surrounded by his suit of armor made of New Gods tech, ready for the rumble.

Superman: Bruce, don't make me do this, again.I just want you to stop and reflect.It's Ras again?He turned you against us?You took his place in the League of Shadows?It's them, the army who attacked the heroes?

Batman: No, Clark.I took over the world.Me.Just me...and my other...ME.

Batman 2: Indeed.

Batman 3: Couldn't have sayed better.

Batman 4: You're ready Clark?

Batman 5: Good Bye, Superman.

Priest
this is dumb, of cource batman can win this fight with multiple man's powers

marvelprince
Curstomp. Bat-army kills Cap and DD. Batdude would be having his own little bat-orgy if he ever saw this laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Curstomp. Bat-army kills Cap and DD. Batdude would be having his own little bat-orgy if he ever saw this laughing

droolwanker

Tron
I said that Daredevil while throwing his stick could throw Batman off long enough to have Cap nail him with his shield also with no prep Bats does not know the Sheild returns to Cap.

You just watched Multiple Man take a blast from Cyclops, do you really think Cap's shield's gonna make a difference?

Also, Cap's shield doesn't just come back to him, it depends on angle he throws it, what it hits, and what it ricochets off of after. And someone's head would have to be pretty damn hard for it to ricochet anywhere. And, Batman doesn't need prep, because he already has common knowledge on Cap, and knows how good he is with his shield, per forum rules.

Anyway, yeah, this is a very ugly curbstomp.

rotiart
Poor Poor Cap.

Now if there was only a way to give captain america the powers of luke cage and multiple man... and an artic vibranium dagger...

The-Judge
batman... it would be an good fight if it was two batmen, but this is just MANY times to mutch...

SeerQris
Cap & Daredevil lose, horribly

don't shiv
Batman cripples them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.