Wierd question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Sorry I know this is a silly question, but do phone cards in America cost alot of money? Lets say you were buying one around the year 1999.

~Da Rev~
ermm

JaehSkywalker
no expression

ThePittman
confused1

CherryPop
Originally posted by Alfheim
Sorry I know this is a silly question, but do phone cards in America cost alot of money? Lets say you were buying one around the year 1999.

You want to know if a phone card costs alot of money?

Not really. I bought a 1000 minutes for like 10 dollars

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
ermm Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
no expression Originally posted by ThePittman
confused1

TOH
Originally posted by CherryPop
You want to know if a phone card costs alot of money?

Not really. I bought a 1000 minutes for like 10 dollars
I think she or he is a card collector.. ermm

smoker4

You know the secret of time travel? share it!

Alfheim
right so a phone card would not cost more than lets say I dunno...a manga video?

Tha C-Master
Sorry I know this is a silly question, but do phone cards in America cost alot of money? Lets say you were buying one around the year 1999. Depends, I got a not so good deal 750 for 30, but you can get special cards, which is best. I called over to the UK for my lady and it made my 750 minutes one hour. Without it I got two huge phone bills, even when she moved to Ireland.

Ah memories. smile

Alfheim
Ok so it can cost alot?

Alfheim
ermm think I said something stupid

SelphieT

I get phone cards for my virgin mobile phone, and it kinda depends on how much you want to spend, if thats what your talking about.

Typical long distance cards? I couldn't imagine them being anymore than maybe $40.....who knows, I don't. Hope that someway helped.

Alfheim
Originally posted by SelphieT
I get phone cards for my virgin mobile phone, and it kinda depends on how much you want to spend, if thats what your talking about.

Typical long distance cards? I couldn't imagine them being anymore than maybe $40.....who knows, I don't. Hope that someway helped.

I guess so, im just embarrased to say what it is exactly about because I know the answer to the question....anyway I guess she felt it wasn't gonna work out. sad

SelphieT
I'm sorry if things aren't working out........I don't know whats going on, but I hope things get better for you smile

TheKingofKINGS!
right so a phone card would not cost more than lets say I dunno...a manga video? Terriorist?

smoker4
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Terriorist?

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/herbshnone.gif

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/herbshnone.gif

Deano
no expression

Alfheim
Ok im gonna stop beating around the bush. I knew this girl in Tennesse (im from the UK) awhile back and I used to call her up, but she only called me once.

Anyway I was complaining how she never called me up, she said she couldn't afford it which I obvously thought was rubbish cos as far as i know she bought comics and manga vids.

Yeah I know its a stupid question. I dunno I guess deep down she knew it wasnt gonna work out and it didnt but I dont know if it sounds strange but she always sounded please to hear me when I called her ( one time im sure she was crying).

The last time I called her she said she didnt mind calling me back but I told her to forget about it cos I had a strong feeling it wasn't gonna work out.

Anyway I was thinking of tracking her down cos I think things are gonna change for me and I did like her.

I also think she was trying to find out how much it cost to phone the UK as well. Ermm I think she was spying on me in some chatroom pretending to be some one else..but ermm of course I cant verify this

Anyway the whole thing was doomed...

smoker4
Originally posted by Deano
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.