Battle Royale - Sign in/OoC Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy Archer

trademark
Name:Kenta takashi
Appearance:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeguy6.gif
Personality:happy and out going
Hobbies:boxing and learning to be a samurai
Best Friend:any one who wants to be mine
Social Status:Popular

Kuchiki Byakuya
(yea!!!!! Kuckiki is here!!!! *the crowd goes wild* fweeee hyper hyper hyper!!!! :3

Name: Hisa
Appearance: pic
Personality: Hisa is a loud girl. She doesn't like to back down from fights or be the quiet one in class. She likes to be around her friends a lot, but knows when she is annoying. She also like to be alone for a couple days for some reason
Hobbies: Loves to burn off energy by training.....alone.
Best Friend: don't knoww....yet
Social Status: popular

animelover4ever
Name: Umi Ozaki
Personality: easy to talk to but likes being alone
Hobbies: basketball vollyball and skateboarding
Best Friend: Kenta takashi
Social Status: Popular and non popular

Tombstone
Name: rashede
Personality: he is shy and cold you can see it is he eye he Likes to fight and play and Training his martial arts skills, adventures in Natsumi is rather fond of the moon and Dark secluded places and Training to
Hobbies: martial arts
Best Friend: he is new
Social Status: not cool

trademark
so if we die then what happens like when there is a winner we start with new chars and stuff

Quincy Archer
All in good time trademark...all in good time. shifty

Krone
Name: Jiang
Appearance: (pic)
Personality:
Hobbies: playing football/soccer, Kick boxing
Best Friend: not sure yet (ill have anyone :P)
Social Status: Popular (ish)

Quincy Archer
I just want you all to know, this rpg takes place in the real world. There's no actual mega karate fights and swordmasters, just regular teenagers. No one is technically a better "this" than anyone else.

Just letting you all know.

animelover4ever
ok

trademark
are you mr.m

Krone
yer i dont want my character to have a katana he just had it in the pic so.. :'(

Quincy Archer
I'll play Mr. M yes. And occasionally random students engaged in the game. I'll also have my "official character"

trademark
how many kids are really there

Quincy Archer
there will be about a random 42 or something like that. Some will be no names.

trademark
ok so are you going to die or kill every one off and be the winner

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Name: Hatoshi Soya
Appearance: No marks under eyes, tight black jeans, and black hoodie. Necklace to.
Personality: Caring, and understanding. He is loyal, and protective of friends. Strong, and courageous.
Hobbies: Tae Kwon Do, Hacking computers, Shooting range, Kendo.
Best Friend: (in the roleplay) N/A
Social Status: Popular or no? Yes and no. He is Neutral...

animelover4ever
nice character and pic

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Thanks, it was out of tha blue so >.>

trademark
its still a cool pic

animelover4ever
cool

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name: Kaien Shiba
Appearance: http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/9047/bleach9ag3.gif
Personality: Nice, Calm, Quiet
Hobbies: Studying things
Best Friend: Hisa.
Social Status: No

Kuchiki Byakuya
hey who's that sexy guy in you pic, kurosakibig grin

Kurosaki Ichigo
LOl! laughing Hey Kuchiki wanna be friends with Kaien? Hisa and Kaien. I just had to post that pic. stick out tongue

Kuchiki Byakuya
Yay?! My characters gets to be with a hot sexy guy!! happy dance

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing

Kuchiki Byakuya
hey ya gotta admit, hes pretty damn sexy big grin

Kurosaki Ichigo
He's cool. stick out tongue But Kurosaki is better. big grin

Advent
Character Name: Sadao Kuriza.
Character Age: 17 years old (held back, he's not a genius, ya' know).
Gender: Male (thought I'd see how well I can do with that).
Appearance: See picture below. I should note that he's usually wearing a school uniform, even when not in school, and of course, goggles (as seen in the pic). He's around 5'8 (173 cm, I think) in terms of height.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2965/shinracorprenodigitalbyadventresizetg9.jpg

Here's the picture on a full scale.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8448/shinracorprenodigitalbyadventuv1.th.jpg

Personality: He's the funny, yet serious type. He can sometimes be unemotional to some situations as he learned sometimes it best just not to get involved, but can also be guarding of any girls he deems "cute". He's very vigilant as well, and keeps his cool for the most part.
Hobbies: Breakdancing, baseball. He feels the breakdancing will always keep him limber, and baseball will keep his stamina up.

Best Friend: Uh...anyone who wants to be, lol. I can't really say.
Social Status: Popular, but not the most popular. He gets annoyed by a lot of things, so sometimes that can interfere, but for the most part - decently popular.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya

Name: Hisa
Personality: Hisa is a loud girl. She doesn't like to back down from fights or be the quiet one in class. She likes to be around her friends a lot, but knows when she is annoying. She also like to be alone for a couple days for some reason
Hobbies: Loves to burn off energy by training.....alone.
Best Friend: don't knoww....yet
Social Status: popular
changing picture.

Krone
Hey Trademark you wanna be my characters bestest buddy? :P

trademark
sure i can have t2o best friends

ShinobiRikari
(You said two characters in the other thread, and here are both. Whether they are used at the same time or one by one is up to you.)

Name: Mashiro Katsumi (Last, First; Kat for short)
Appearance: link
Personality: She's not the type to go out of the way to meet someone, but she sticks up for her friends and hates bullies. She's best friends with Hisa and doesn't mind her loudness.
Hobbies: Music (she's in the school band), Sketching
Best Friend: Hisa ('cause Byakuya asked to be)
Social Status: On friendly terms with everyone (not exactly popular)

Name: Souh Nachi
Personality: Had he been given a choice, Nachi never would have come on this trip. He's sort of the typical class loner, prefering listening in silence rather than speak. Because he doesn't open up to many people, he's sterotyped as cold and indifferent to others opinions while in truth he actually is quite nice and caring. His father's job cause the family to have to move around a lot, so Nachi's learned not to become attached to people and to fend for himself.
Hobbies: Judo, Kendo, reading (alone)
Best Friend: none (as of now), crush on Hisa
Social Status: Loner

Both Characters are dressed as they are pictured.

Kurosaki Ichigo
I also wanna be friends with Souh!

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Sure, Ichigo-san. I must check with Ishida-dono first, though, to make sure I can play both characters at once. BTW: His name is Nachi. Souh is his last name (It is written in the traditional Japanese order).

EDIT: I wanted to mention that Nachi can be a bit unemotional at times. It is a type of defense mechanism.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Sorry bout that Rikari-San. I got confused. wacko I wonder were Ishida-Sama is.

ShinobiRikari
He's probably off doing homework like I should be...

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Actually, if I can play two at a time, can we work something out where you become his friend in the RPG? Because, as I said in his profile, the class considers him a loner.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ok.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(You said two characters in the other thread, and here are both. Whether they are used at the same time or one by one is up to you.)

Personality: She's not the type to go out of the way to meet someone, but she sticks up for her friends and hates bullies. She's best friends with Hisa and doesn't mind her loudness.
Social Status: On friendly terms with everyone (not exactly popular)

Personality: Had he been given a choice, Nachi never would have come on this trip. He's sort of the typical class loner, prefering listening in silence rather than speak. Because he doesn't open up to many people, he's sterotyped as cold and indifferent to others opinions while in truth he actually is quite nice and caring. His father's job cause the family to have to move around a lot, so Nachi's learned not to become attached to people and to fend for himself.
Hobbies: Judo, Kendo, reading (alone)
Best Friend: none (as of now), crush on Hisa
Social Status: Loner

My little Hisa has an admirer pinch happy

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
My little Hisa has an admirer pinch happy
laughing out loud We'll see how this works out... I really want to bring them both in at the same time.

EDIT: Raz might be changing the sig limits (new forum) can you wait 'til everything is finalized? them I can make a sig. accordingly.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Of course!

Quincy
Time for me to put my foot down.

Battle Royale!

1. I will not allow any of these characters to be trained in martial arts. Not ONE of you will be good at fighting. Not ONE of you will be trained in swordplay or anything along those lines.

2. NO one will be the "stereotypical" anime loner. This is real life personalities.

3. I will NOT allow anyone to play as a character with an appearance from the anime "Bleach." Otherwise I'll keep thinking that Soi Fon and Byakuya are actually in the game.

4. Kurosaki, you can be called either Kaien, or Shiba. NOT Kaien Shiba as that is actually a character from Bleach.

5. I don't have homework because I'm still on vacation.

6. Yes you can play 2 characters at a time.

7. No trademark I don't plan on killing everyone. I want this to play out randomly.

8. I demand that Kurosaki calls me "Ishida" instead of a surname thing afterwards. Rikari can call me "Ishida-Kun" or "Ishida-san" if she would like to.

9. I expect Rikari and Silent dreams to have a relationship on the island. It will amuse me.

10. Ishida Uryu can kill everyone from BLEACH

11. I rule all of you.

trademark
people can be naturally good at fighting

animelover4ever
sir yes sir *salutes*

Advent
Originally posted by Quincy
1. I will not allow any of these characters to be trained in martial arts. Not ONE of you will be good at fighting. Not ONE of you will be trained in swordplay or anything along those lines.

I suspect my character will still be able to be good at dancing, correct? Obviously a needed skill. stick out tongue

Quincy
Originally posted by trademark
people can be naturally good at fighting

True. But that's not what I said.

Originally posted by Advent
I suspect my character will still be able to be good at dancing, correct? Obviously a needed skill. stick out tongue

Word wink

trademark
oh good point

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ok my characters name is Kage.

Quincy
Advent might win because of the Yoruichi sig...

trademark
hay my sig rocks

Quincy
Yeah but Yoruichi is hotter than Collossus is.

Kurosaki Ichigo
What about mine? cry

trademark
your right that is batter then colossus and colossus is one of the best

John!attheDisco
Character Name: Junichi Fuchida

Character Age: 17

Appearance: 5'9" Black hair, brown eyes

Personality: Talkative when with one other person, but silent in groups. He is fun and caring, but while he does occasionally makes fun of those he and his friends consider "weird", he always defends his friends, and sometimes gets into fights over them. He is friendly, but does not come across as so, as he rarely smiles.

Hobbies: Tennis

Best Friend: Sadao Kuriza

Social Status: Popular among seniors, but not among the "elite", teased by underclassmen.

sayiamon
Name: John Narricks
Appearance: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3115/guy1uh1.jpg
Personality: Is sort of shy.
Hobbies: Playing video games.
Best Friend: Anyone who wants to be.
Social Status: Not popular, and doesn't care!

Can I join?

animelover4ever
you can be my best friend

Advent
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Best Friend: Sadao Kuriza

Making my best friend Junichi. thumb up

John!attheDisco
clap

Kuchiki Byakuya
Time for me to put my foot down.

Battle Royale!

2. NO one will be the "stereotypical" anime loner. This is real life personalities.

3. I will NOT allow anyone to play as a character with an appearance from the anime "Bleach." Otherwise I'll keep thinking that Soi Fon and Byakuya are actually in the game.

4. Kurosaki, you can be called either Kaien, or Shiba. NOT Kaien Shiba as that is actually a character from Bleach.

5. I don't have homework because I'm still on vacation.

6. Yes you can play 2 characters at a time.

7. No trademark I don't plan on killing everyone. I want this to play out randomly.

8. I demand that Kurosaki calls me "Ishida" instead of a surname thing afterwards. Rikari can call me "Ishida-Kun" or "Ishida-san" if she would like to.

9. I expect Rikari and Silent dreams to have a relationship on the island. It will amuse me.

10. Ishida Uryu can kill everyone from BLEACH

11. I rule all of you.
you sound like some power hungry.....person.......

damn....I'm sticking with my original picture then

byakuya now....but i dont mind silent dreams big grin

animelover4ever
im just a stick in the sand lol

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Name: Hatoshi Soya
Appearance: No marks under eyes, tight black jeans, and black hoodie. Necklace to.
Personality: Caring, and understanding. He is loyal, and protective of friends. Strong, and courageous.
Hobbies: Hacking computers, Shooting range, Kendo.
Best Friend: Kaien/Shiba (?) Has a crush on Katsumi.
Social Status: Yes and no. He is Neutral...

(Same pic as on first page.)

ShinobiRikari
Okay, Ishida-kun! I shall now fix my character(s). And thank you for letting me play both at once. smile

Social Status: On friendly terms with everyone, some of the guys tend to think she's flirting with them (not exactly popular)

Personality: Had he been given a choice, Nachi never would have come on this trip. Because his father's job cause the family to have to move around a lot, Nachi's learned not to become attached to people and to fend for himself. According to the class, he's rather indifferent to what others say about, often shrugging it off. His personality for that matter makes him easy to talk to, but hard to befriend. According to his school file, he's always been in the top ten percent of his class but prefers not to shine, the reasons given being: 'he would prefer to listen in silence rather than speak' and 'responded that he did not want to be considered the class nerd'.
Hobbies: Reading/Studying (alone), painting (favoring nature as the subject over humans), astronomy
Best Friend: none (on speaking terms with most of the class), secret crush on Hisa
Social Status: Semi-popular, the average kid - he fits in with some better than others.

Quincy
Excellent excellent. Everybody seems to be doing fine here and that makes me very happy.

Well, if no one has any objections, I shall open the actual thread probably tomorrow. I just want a few more registrations i believe and everyone to prepare.

Here's something each participant should know. I will kill you if you get out of line. Don't think you guys can survive a shot from a bullet or a knife in the chest. You will die. Don't mess with the boss in this roleplay.

(Oh and I just purchased the novel "Battle Royale" and it is CRAZY VIOLENT.)

animelover4ever
alright! cool!

Kuchiki Byakuya
Yay! happy

xXSpArTaN119Xx

It is... Awesomely so!

ShinobiRikari
Cool.

Krone
just one quick word if we do die by our choice can we make a new Character?

Quincy
If someone intends to have a back-up character, they must include them and what they were doing at the beginning of the roleplay and at the start of the "game."

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Name: Alex Hamura
Appearance: (Full outfit shown, no wings.)
Personality: Friendly, Outgoing, Ambitious, Strong, Courageous
Hobbies: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Track, Soccer (Sports if you haven't figured it out.)
Best Friend: Most everyone
Social Status: Popular

Alex will be introduced later, mainly he will be fending for himself, running around all stealth like with whatever... Basically not dieing until my other character dies (If).

Quincy
Originally posted by xXSpArTaN119Xx
Alex will be introduced later, mainly he will be fending for himself, running around all stealth like with whatever... Basically not dieing until my other character dies (If).

Really??

sorry but that's not your call mon frere. If he dies, he dies.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Hrmm... Then how are we supposed to introduce a backup character if they both have an equal chance of dieing?

Quincy
Ah that's the beauty of it!

Do your best to keep both your characters alive!

*sigh, or maybe I'll just put the game on "easy" for you children so you can have them be your 'back-up'

Krone
So are you going to have like people roaming the island trying to kill us?

Quincy
Ask all your questions once the roleplay starts.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Easy mode sounds... Easy... Let's play it on super-ultra-mega-monkeyball-hard!!!! Or... Just hard...

Krone
hehe nice

John!attheDisco
Ah that's the beauty of it!

Do your best to keep both your characters alive!

*sigh, or maybe I'll just put the game on "easy" for you children so you can have them be your 'back-up'

No! Easy sucks. mad

Quincy
I'll make the thread right now...

xXSpArTaN119Xx
W00t!!

ShinobiRikari
Wait! Ishida-kun, aren't you going to make your own so-called 'student'?

Quincy
I'll do that later. There's 42 classmates, so I have some time.

Quincy
Name: Nakimura Edo
Appearance: http://www.megkazul.net/images/spreyes001.jpg
Personality: Edo is a transfer student from great britain. He has very few friends in the class, but appears to be friendly to anyone who approaches him. Not much else is known about him.
Hobbies: Edo or "E" as he is nicknamed likes to play piano. He is an excellent pianist and has one many awards. He also plays tennis and is a "cat-lover."
Best Friend: Still none.
Social Status: Edo is a good looking guy, and some of the ladies of course are drawn to him, but he is too quiet. Back where he was from, he was a very popular guy.

K Tragedy
Name:
Kaji Yamuzaike

Appearance:
Upload!

Personality:
As in her name, Kaji is like a fire. In several ways. She's incredibly attractive, making her catch people's eyes, as does the flickering of a flame. She doesn't take her beauty for granted, staying clear of the male gender. She is dangerous like fire as well. Years of martial arts at her father's dojo have given her speed, cunning, skill... She can rage when she's angry, just like an out of control blaze, consuming everything in its path. Her body moves with liquid grace, like fire in a molten state. She is slow, easy going, and ready to mold into something great. Like the flame, she can be soft, and life-giving. She's always there to lend a helping hand. Her smile is as warm as her name. She is someone anyone can trust. However, her weak heart can often become her downfall. She's not afraid of much. She's only slightly scared of people coming towards her at a quick pace. She's also frightened of betrayal. Thus, she doesn't befriend people often. One last attribute of the flame, the one thing that people seem to miss about it, is the ability it has to change. Flames can dance, flames can rise to great heights and tear down anything in their path, but they can change quickly. Never under-estimate the roar of a forest fire, for as quickly as a roaring fire becomes, it can turn into a single spark. All it takes is a little bit of persistance, and some water of course. Kaji is exactly like the flame. Never under-estimate her.

Hobbies:
Running, Painting, Drawing, Reading

Best Friend:
N/A

Social Status:
Loner - The one that's always distant. Nearly invisible, so she's not popular.

K Tragedy
(bleh, double post. Computer's being dumb...)

xXSpArTaN119Xx
W00t! K's here!

Deit
Name: Sem Chiu
Appearance: he looks nothing like an indian but he has grey eyes which gives it away. he's about 6' 1"
Personality: he's very quiet, and hardly gets angered. he is 1/5 indian, and he hates it when people talk bad about him bein' that way.
Hobbies: he likes wooden puppets and wood carvings.
Best Friend: N/A
Social Status: not popular.

trademark
(if i can i play to chars)
Name:shin takashi (cousins with my first char but the don't get along)
Appearance:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeguy13-1.jpg
Personality:weird
Hobbies:making himself as weird as possible
Best Friend: deits char if he wants to
Social Status:no

K Tragedy
(*Looks at her character, then at Quincy's rules*

Heh heh... *takes the part about her marital arts and eats*

Ignore the part about the whole 'dojo' thing in the post too... I'll just say her mum and dad split and she's constantly shifted between them so...

Can she be a loner still? Cause, cause, cause she's new and she doesn't have many friends. Can she, can she, can she?! *Begs like a little kid eyeing the cookie jar*

xD)

Quincy
Originally posted by K Tragedy
(*Looks at her character, then at Quincy's rules*

Heh heh... *takes the part about her marital arts and eats*

Ignore the part about the whole 'dojo' thing in the post too... I'll just say her mum and dad split and she's constantly shifted between them so...

Can she be a loner still? Cause, cause, cause she's new and she doesn't have many friends. Can she, can she, can she?! *Begs like a little kid eyeing the cookie jar*

xD)

Hmmm

Yeah that's fine.

Oh and a note to everyone else, if someone's character is pretty much a loser and has no friends...then let's keep it that way and leave those characters alone. K's for example. I dont think anyone would act all friendly to her.

Kuchiki Byakuya
ah damn, ok ignore my post then big grin

K Tragedy
Aw but I just replied to it! ... Darn it... ><

Fallin Angel
Can I still join?

Name: Fujiwara Masato
Appearance: Just like in the pic but underneight his clothes are cuts and bruises he received from his abusive parents.
Personality: Quiet, cold, and distant towards others due to his personal life. But deep down he is sensitive and afraid to be alone but he doesn't like to show that.
Hobbies: Painting murals on walls with spraypaint
Best Friend: None, he is afraid to make friends cause he doesn't want to be hurt by them.
Social Status: Outcast

Quincy
Yes u can join.

Oh u already posted in the roleplay thread.

Impatience?

I'm kidding u can join.

Fallin Angel
lol i'm srry. I guess I was last night XP

Deit
Can I have a recap of what's goin' on????? and can I jump in the rp???????

trademark
ok your on the bus and the knock out gas just happened so post you passing out or falling asleep

Deit
ok, thnx.

trademark
no problem

sayiamon
Originally posted by sayiamon
Name: John Narricks
Appearance: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3115/guy1uh1.jpg
Personality: Is sort of shy.
Hobbies: Playing video games.
Best Friend: Anyone who wants to be.
Social Status: Not popular, and doesn't care!

Can I join?

So, can I join? smile

Quincy
Yea

trademark
we are all going to die because of Quince no disrespect man i just hope i dont die first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.