Who is the Best Assassin in Marvel/DC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Ok what im looking for is who you think can kill the most people very easily while still going undetected, and if they were somehow detected, then who could kill whoever was chasing them....... and it will be assumed that whoever your choice is will have their normal abilities/arsenal/weapons

ill start, my top picks are: Deadpool, Batman, and Hawkeye

what do you think?

NOTE: NO COSMIC or ABSTRACT characters!

Scoobless
Bullseye

galan7777777
Originally posted by Scoobless
Bullseye yeah he's pretty good

Priest
deadpool..beacause he cracks me up.
for DC id say Slade

darthgoober
What about the Invisible Woman. Almost zero chance of detection, and instant kills due to force bubbles in the brain.

David_Richards
DC:
Azreal (Whens hes in the hypno-asassin mode)
Deathstroke

Marvel:
Bullseye
Elektra

Apolloknight
Originally posted by darthgoober
What about the Invisible Woman. Almost zero chance of detection, and instant kills due to force bubbles in the brain.

eek!

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/5405/ff4.jpg

http://img18.exs.cx/img18/5380/ff11.jpg

shifty

darthgoober
Ah yes Apolloknight, but you are over looking something. The thread states "and if they were somehow detected, then who could kill whoever was chasing them", Sue didn't try to do that. And all that scan proves is that someone with enhanced senses could detect her. Now lots of heroes and villains have those nowadays, but the majority of the population DON'T, so she's still my #1 pick for an assassin(if she decided to take up the profession that is). laughing

Apolloknight
Ah yes Apolloknight, but you are over looking something. The thread states "and if they were somehow detected, then who could kill whoever was chasing them", Sue didn't try to do that. And all that scan proves is that someone with enhanced senses could detect her. Now lots of heroes and villains have those nowadays, but the majority of the population DON'T, so she's still my #1 pick for an assassin(if she decided to take up the profession that is). laughing

I can agree with that, I was just pointing out she wasn't completely undetectable. cool

darthgoober
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I can agree with that, I was just pointing out she wasn't completely undetectable. cool
Yes but I said 'virtually', and she is without enhanced senses or TP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Martian Manhunter, Invisable Woman, Flash, Nightcrawler,Mystique

ExtraMision5555
dr. strange

Demonic Phoenix
David Cain's good too ya know.

But I'll go with Deathstroke.

Darth Martin
DC

1. Deathstroke
2. Lady Shiva
3.Cassandra Cain
4. David Cain

Marvel

1. Elecktra
2. Bullseye
3. Deadpool
4. Blade big grin

Who has potential and would make great assassins. In no specific order.

Wolverine
Daredevil
Invisible Woman
Captain America
Iceman
Batman
Black Panther
..........and many others.

Demonic Phoenix
Punisher raver

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Punisher raver embarrasment Oooooooooppppppppppsssss I FORGOT.

Scorpiom
Gotta be Deadpool. He kills then makes a good yo' momma joke afterwards! LOL

Big Sexy
Dp
This is the same guy that was singing "I'm a barbie girl" while he is scoping his target laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Franklin Richard's, he can kill a guy in Asia without leaving the house... No one would suspect him evil face

srankmissingnin
Winter Soldier.

Thanos_THOTU
Gamora was once the most feared assassin in the universe.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dp
This is the same guy that was singing "I'm a barbie girl" while he is scoping his target laughing

Did someone say DP? That's my nickname you know.

Just kidding, I know who you are talking about.

thedude1948
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Winter Soldier.

Yeah i think Bucky is probably one of the top street level Assassin's in Marvel

also Shen Kuei
Black Widow
and at the lower tier X-23

The-Judge
spectre. technically, he is an sneaking killer who never fails...

galan7777777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DC

1. Deathstroke
2. Lady Shiva
3.Cassandra Cain
4. David Cain

Marvel

1. Elecktra
2. Bullseye
3. Deadpool
4. Blade big grin

Who has potential and would make great assassins. In no specific order.

Wolverine
Daredevil
Invisible Woman
Captain America
Iceman
Batman
Black Panther
..........and many others. good list!

galan7777777
Originally posted by The-Judge
spectre. technically, he is an sneaking killer who never fails... and i said "no cosmic, or abstract beings" id count spectre as both of those

Darth Martin
Green Arrow
Ra's Al Ghul

galan7777777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Green Arrow
Ra's Al Ghul why do u think ra's al ghul?

Darth Martin
He's the leader of the League of Assassins. He rivals Batman in H2H/Martial Arts and knows various other combat knowledge and is an excellent planner/tactician. Although I believe Deathstroke is probably the best in the assassin area. DP talks too much. DS is silent, swift, quick, and efficient. I'd want him top be my assassin.

Apolloknight
I think Black Panther (of course I would) would be the top Street level assassin. Lets look at the facts.

His suit absorbs all sound, meaning he makes no noise at all when he moves, even the sound of his own breathing and heartbeat are nullified, he can run up walls, walk on water and leap from buildings without making a sound when he hits the ground. He suit makes him bullet/knife proof as it absorbs all kinetic energy of anything that touches it.

He can block out most phycis from his mind, (not even cable could detect him thanks to the panther god), his claws can basically cut through anything he might encounter. Not only is he as cunning as batman, and as good of a fighter as Cap, but he is more ruthless then the both of them could ever hope to be. He has Enhanced senses, able to detect over 300 distinct smells at any one time, and remember them for extended periods, he is able to hear even the quietest pindrop from several meters away, and is an expert tracker already. His kimnoyo card can intercept/disrupt/or jam radio and satellite singles. Or he can use satellites to pin point targets he is going after.

He is faster then people can think, jumping in invisible womens forcefield before she could bring it up, strong enough to wrestle rhinos and stop elephants in their tracks, agile enough to keep up with spiderman and outmaneuver Cap, Wolverine and The Iron fist, oh and did I mention he was also a pretty good fighter!!!?? big grin

Also he has limitless resources in his kingdom, (he took down mephisto before).

rotiart
Squirrel Girl. She just can't be beaten. She could walk into any room and kill anyone she wanted to, and noone could stop her. NOT even KIRBY!

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by rotiart
Squirrel Girl. She just can't be beaten. She could walk into any room and kill anyone she wanted to, and noone could stop her. NOT even KIRBY! can u tell me about squirrel girl? i hear a lot about her, but i dont know any of her abilities....

Darth Martin
I think Black Panther (of course I would) would be the top Street level assassin. Lets look at the facts.

His suit absorbs all sound, meaning he makes no noise at all when he moves, even the sound of his own breathing and heartbeat are nullified, he can run up walls, walk on water and leap from buildings without making a sound when he hits the ground. He suit makes him bullet/knife proof as it absorbs all kinetic energy of anything that touches it.

He can block out most phycis from his mind, (not even cable could detect him thanks to the panther god), his claws can basically cut through anything he might encounter. Not only is he as cunning as batman, and as good of a fighter as Cap, but he is more ruthless then the both of them could ever hope to be. He has Enhanced senses, able to detect over 300 distinct smells at any one time, and remember them for extended periods, he is able to hear even the quietest pindrop from several meters away, and is an expert tracker already. His kimnoyo card can intercept/disrupt/or jam radio and satellite singles. Or he can use satellites to pin point targets he is going after.

He is faster then people can think, jumping in invisible womens forcefield before she could bring it up, strong enough to wrestle rhinos and stop elephants in their tracks, agile enough to keep up with spiderman and outmaneuver Cap, Wolverine and The Iron fist, oh and did I mention he was also a pretty good fighter!!!?? big grin

Also he has limitless resources in his kingdom, (he took down mephisto before). cosigned although I would still go with DS seeing how he uis above street-level IMO and is more skilled in the assassin thing.

invisiblewoman
I couldn't agree more big grin

galan7777777
deathstroke is one of the best

complexbrother
Marvel
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Character_Bios/gamora.jpg

DC
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/VillainsUniteddeathstroke.png

galan7777777
Originally posted by complexbrother
Marvel

DC
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/VillainsUniteddeathstroke.png who is the girl from marvel in this post???

Darth Vegas
DC: Deathstroke

Marvel: Sabretooth

galan7777777
Originally posted by Darth Vegas

Marvel: Sabretooth sabretooth?

darthgoober
Originally posted by galan7777777
who is the girl from marvel in this post???
Gamora

galan7777777
Gamora thats what i thought

Cpt Fukwitchoo
Metamorpho... seriously.... if the guy wanted to kill you..... you'd be dead

galan7777777
Originally posted by Cpt Fukwitchoo
Metamorpho... seriously.... if the guy wanted to kill you..... you'd be dead yeah he'd just turn in2 some kind of deadly gas to kill everyone, he would never have to physically touch them

Darth Vegas
sabretooth?

Yes.

He was trained by various organizations such as the CIA, Weapon X, the Foreigner, and HYDRA. He was originally written as a serial murderer/assassin during his first appearances.

Think about it. He's the ultimate killing machine. The guy has no qualms about killing women or children.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by The-Judge
spectre. technically, he is an sneaking killer who never fails...
He failed to kill GEB.

killphil
Marvel: Bullseye

galan7777777
Originally posted by killphil
Marvel: Bullseye

DC: Deathstroke those seem to be very popular choices

stormfront13
hmmm...i'd say storm has great potential as an assassin think about it...

1)she is an expert lockpicker and theif. she was stealing from cairo's best museums when she was around 6, and was egypts most skilled theif by that age also. even stole from xavier and he didn't detect her mind until after she did it

2)an expert fighter

3)can kill you while she's in a whole different country

4)can sense anything from miles, and miles away

5)see invisible targets

6)shut-down any security system

7)no one would know that she killed anyone, because it's common for people to die from being struck by lightning and other weather related deaths

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Yes.

He was trained by various organizations such as the CIA, Weapon X, the Foreigner, and HYDRA. He was originally written as a serial murderer/assassin during his first appearances.

Think about it. He's the ultimate killing machine. The guy has no qualms about killing women or children.

Well, so much for Sabretooth..... cool

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3107/bpvssabretoothzx6.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4467/bpvssabretooth3rz9.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6521/bpvssabretooth4zk3.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4135/bpvssabretooth5id8.jpg

rotiart
I wonder how he's gonna regenerate from that one. :P

killphil
those seem to be very popular choices Well, I didn't really read every post prior to mine, but I see the gist is more who could be potentially good assassins as opposed to who is the current greatest assassins in their respective universes as I took it.

If I was going on powers alone, and could reinvent a personality befitting an assassin, I'd go with Nightcrawler for Marvel and Flash for DC. These would be prime characters for assasination: leaving no evidence, never being seen, and they could get anybody anywhere.

Darth Vegas
Well, so much for Sabretooth..... cool

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3107/bpvssabretoothzx6.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4467/bpvssabretooth3rz9.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6521/bpvssabretooth4zk3.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4135/bpvssabretooth5id8.jpg

Not surprising at all since he was trying to kill T'Challa.

T'Challa's not your everyday mark. cool

Sabretooth
Of all the assassins in all comic universes, I would try to hire Deathstroke first and pay him the most. If he wasn't availible, I would go after Deadpool. If the Manga universe would apply here, Golgo 13 would be my number three pick. If not, I would go with Scud: The Disposable Assassin. God, I miss that comic.

bigbran
Dc. Spectre.
Marvel. James bond.... shifty

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
Dc. Spectre.
Marvel. James bond.... shifty spectre cant really be used, i stated no cosmic/abstract beings, and id say he qualifies as those.......

galan7777777
metamorpho would be an awesome pick, followed closely by deadpool

galan7777777
omg u cant 4get about Warpath!

manjaro
did anybody post that pic of bullseye exploding that woman's head with a toothpick? or how about when he killed that female cop with a syringe to the head? or when he knocked back Punisher with a paper air plane

manjaro
yeahhhh so obviously bullseye gets my vote

bigbran
spectre cant really be used, i stated no cosmic/abstract beings, and id say he qualifies as those....... Ok then.
Dc: DOV spectre.
Marvel: Thanos.

Estacado
Jackie Estacado though he is neither Marvel or Dc.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
Jackie Estacado though he is neither Marvel or Dc.

I see what you did there.

I'd vote for Bullseye or the bacterium from the SinestroCorps.

Estacado
When Jackie is around not even taking a dump is safe....haermm
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/256/73529785cn7.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4964/58634825ul8.jpg

golem370
What about Forenginer I thought he was one of the Best.

Somebody like Professor X would be the most deadly assassins because all he would have to do is shut your mind down.

LethalFemme
Don't know if she was mentioned but, shadowcat.shadowcat

Thanos_THOTU
Invisible woman would make a pretty good assassin.
Think about it, invisibility and the power to cause people to sufocate.
And even if she was to be noticed she have the barrier's protecting her.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by complexbrother
Marvel

DC
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/VillainsUniteddeathstroke.png
I agree

psy_blade
Black Widow.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Ok what im looking for is who you think can kill the most people very easily while still going undetected, and if they were somehow detected, then who could kill whoever was chasing them....... and it will be assumed that whoever your choice is will have their normal abilities/arsenal/weapons

ill start, my top picks are: Deadpool, Batman, and Hawkeye

what do you think?

NOTE: NO COSMIC or ABSTRACT characters!

I'd say

Deathstroke
KnightCrawler
Deadpool
lady Shiva
Chershire
Mystich
batgirl
Owl Man
Taskmaster
Zealot
Grifter

llagrok
1. Psylocke w/shadow powers
2. Xavier
3. Bullseye

P.S Esta, I'm getting my first two volumes of The Darkness in the mail tomorrow smile

superkronick92
Pre-crisis Superman, he chucks the earth into the sun without anyone realizing what happened, to teach the world a valuble lesson

TricksterPriest
Spawn, or Violator. Depends on what kind of message I want to send. Silent but deadly, or 'OH GOD, HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME! IT'S EATING MY BRAIN!!! MAKE IT STOP! HELP!!!!!!!' evil face

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by llagrok
1. Psylocke w/shadow powers
2. Xavier
3. Bullseye

P.S Esta, I'm getting my first two volumes of The Darkness in the mail tomorrow smile
I would agree that Psylocke lies among the best, she have ninja skills can stealth and have numerious ways of killing without making a sound.
MIND-RAPE!

llagrok
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I would agree that Psylocke lies among the best, she have ninja skills can stealth and have numerious ways of killing without making a sound.
MIND-RAPE!

Yeah.

Both her and Darkness are dependent on shadows to do their magic but Psylocke doesn't need it as much.

srankmissingnin
Winter Soldier has been assassinating people since WW2 and know one even knew he existed... I'd say that makes him a front runner for best assassin.

Sledgehamster
Plastic Man
Blink
Cable

StarsNeverFall7
Deadpool or Deathstroke

Estacado
bump

Uriel005
Would you count infinity man as a cosmic or abstract... he did kinda merc all the new gods.

Stoic
Lobo, if payed the right amount, he could kill in plain sight or do special jobs. and there is nothing that his mark could do about it.

abhilegend
laughing out loud @galan7777777

Galan007
Give me a break. I think I'd been a member for like a month at the time.

...I was a phucking idiot.

psycho gundam
yet carver was a member 2 years before you mmm

abhilegend

...I was a phucking idiot.
I see.
mmm
mhmm

I don't see much of a difference.
stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
I didn't notice any changes, neither of them changed.

no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yet carver was a member 2 years before you mmm That's why he's so smart now. ermmnone

Originally posted by abhilegend
I see.
mmm
mhmm

stick out tongue Sad but true. sad

Estacado
I see.
mmm
mhmm

stick out tongue
He did get older though.

abhilegend
That's why he's so smart now. ermmnone

crylaugh

Just start to agree with carver and quan. See the progress.
baka

abhilegend
He did get older though.
So he's senile now.

Galan007
He did get older though. Nice sig. I didn't know you were still making them. thumb up

So he's senile now.
131 It'll happen to you one day very soon, too. uhuh

abhilegend
It'll happen to you one day very soon, too. uhuh
So you agree that you're senile. Saw the result of disagreements with carver and quan? Your brain cells revolted against you for such crimes.ahuh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Phuck you. uhuh

Estacado
Nice sig. I didn't know you were still making them. thumb up

It'll happen to you one day very soon, too. uhuh
Just started making them about 2 weeks ago the prob is that im using gimp and that my comps monitor is pretty crappy and I dont know if the lightening is good on them cause the screen seems to be a bit darker compared to others pcs.

Galan007
I have a high-res monitor, and your sig looks superb on my end.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Phuck you. uhuh
You're too old for thinking such nasty things, old man.
131fist

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
Lobo, if payed the right amount, he could kill in plain sight or do special jobs. and there is nothing that his mark could do about it. I kind of thought the same thing too. There for a while HE was DC's #1 assasian.
But then after reading the thread rules.
I don't know if LOBO would be the best one to call on for a "silent kill".

Being quite isn't realy LOBO's preferred method of doing things.
Although HE could and has done it.
HE did develop a virus that killed off an entire race before the last DCU reboot.

What about Darksied's pet Assassian Kanto?
Where would he rank?
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/c/c4/Kanto_02.jpg

Estacado
I have a high-res monitor, and your sig looks superb on my end.
Thans!313

Bouboumaster
Marvel Earth:

In no order:
Bulleyes
Wolverine
Elektra
Sabertooth
Daken
Deadpool
Fantomex
Punisher

Mindset
Deadpool definitely isn't doing it undetected.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool definitely isn't doing it undetected.

Well, yeah... But he could, if he was shutting the **** up

Flyattractor
For marvel Mystique could do it very easily in most cases,and do it not being detected at all.

Way better then someone like Sabertooth.

Sr J-Bieb

...I was a phucking idiot. Do you remember when you started posting anime porn on this forum?

I do, because it's the first time I've ever seen that shit. no expression

DarkSaint85
My vote would be for Lobo.

Estacado
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Do you remember when you started posting anime porn on this forum?

I do, because it's the first time I've ever seen that shit. no expression
So Galan ruined your childhood...313

Deadline
Fantomex then Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.