HeroGuild (Sign-in and OOC thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Come to the HeroGuild as a student and train yourself to become a grand hero. But where there are heroes there are villains. During the Golden Age of Igros of the War of Fates the dark Lord Yugoslaver raged war with the Avalos; the divine beings who watched over Igros. Llunna the chief among the Avalos sealed Yugoslaver away in the Black Hole. But nothing lasts forever and Yugoslaver once again broke free and this time it was during the Silver Age of Igros; around 1,500 years after the end of the Golden Age. But the Chosen of Celestial emerged named Isaac and along with a fellowship he traveled to the shadowy land of Darkice and wielding the legendary Celestial Sword created by the God of all, Aon, he defeated Yugoslaver and once again sealed him up.

Afterwards Isaac sealed the Celestial Sword in the Celestial Temple hidden from all. Only the next Chosen of Celestial will be able to lay hands on the sacred blade. Isaac formed the HeroGuild. After the death of Isaac, Bradon came forth and conquered the three spirits; Sin, Death, and Regret. But then came a terrible dark curse. The seven wizards of old fell into shadow and became servants of the dark. Now they roam the world forever and always. 700 years have passed since then and the HeroGuild has grown in the land of Gandriar. The GuildMaster, Quiin, has taken you to train under with him.

This is your first day at the HeroGuild...

Rules.- No godmodding and no member bashing. No excessive cursing, no calling people names and no one sentence answers unless totally unavoidable. No changing the plot without prior talk to me. Give recaps if asked please.

Name:
Race: (Man, elf, dwarf, or hobbit)
Weapon:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

animelover4ever
Name: Umi Ozaki
Race: Man
Weapon: steel longsword
Appearance: pic
Bio: ?
Other:?

trademark
Name:Kenta
Race:Man
Weapon:sword and a book of spells
Appearance:after he reads the spellshttp://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/warrior_dark.jpg
humen from:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/ShadowWarrior2.jpg
Bio:trys to be a hero but somtimes can trun to a Villans
Otherembarrasmentwner of the book of darkness

animelover4ever
nice character

trademark
thanks your not bad ether

animelover4ever
thanks

trademark
oh yeah my age human from is 17 but when he transform he is like 500 in his transform state the book fuses with him

Krone
Hey trademark your character is kick ass. I'm gonna make my character in a sec just need to find a cool pic..... any help would be hot

trademark
what type pic you looking for

dark99
name: Azurith
race: human
weapon: black longsword and an amulet with a green stone.
appearance: 5'11" with black hair and dark blue eyes.
bio: Born in a village that lay in the shadow of a mountain he was trained as an elite warrior who would be able to defeat any one who attacked his village. Instead he tried to leave his home and was forced to kill some of his own countrymen in order to escape so that he could create his own purpose.

His armor. Just usually wears it without the helmet.

Krone
well my character is going to be evil smile so i want a character who looks quite dark quite similar to yours in away (the evil looking armour dark clothes) but oviously different.

trademark
how about this
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeVampire1.jpg

Krone
ahhhh dude thats totally kick ass thanks alot smile *Bows down to trademark*

trademark
dude i got a ton of these just ask me i give you one

animelover4ever
Where did you get the pics...they are awesome!

dark99
nice pics... and so do we just wait for everybody else...???

trademark
thanks i but i cant tell you then i would not have them any more

Krone
Name: Krone
Race: Dark elf (aloud?)
Weapon:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

animelover4ever
oh ok i understand

Krone
Name: Crone

Race: Elf (dark elf)

Weapon: large sword much like Alastor Sword in DMC

Appearance: see pic (nxt page cant work it for soem reason and im to tired to try smile )

Bio: Rasied by his family as the failure, Brother became a noble warrior (died in combat) and sister married into a wealthy family, After years of abuse Crone left his family and his name.

Ignore pevious post

trademark
ok i dont want to mak you sad so i went to google and yahoo is Krone your a elf this one is not as good but i like it elf shoes cool
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeVampire2.jpg

Krone
ahhh dude your tooo king gonna change it now may use the vampire one in another RP if i need it smile

trademark
someone else can use this elf pic
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/elf.jpg

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Name: Ast'Lar Dalia (Goes by Dalia.)

Race: (Man, elf, dwarf, or hobbit) Elf

Weapon: Staff on his back, used for fighting and/or rituals for spell casting and healing, two Scimitars of Nearly Unbreakable Elven Steel, and Armor made by Dwarves(Rarely Worn).

Appearance: (See pic.)

Bio: Born in a rather strict town, full of Men, Dwarves, Hobbits and the like, he had to learn to fend for himself. Fighting rings were fairly popular, and he quickly rose to the top as a favorite. Then came stories of this Heroguild, old drunks in the Tavern speaking of it. So, knowing him, Dalia went in search for it.

Other: N/A

Krone
everyones got cool characters so far. screwed mine up put 29 ment 19

animelover4ever
lol i kind of do that

Krone
yer i try to not look at the keys and i end up making a few typos

Deit
Name: Seem Chiu
Race: man
Weapon: thieve swords
Appearance: pic
Bio: will reveal
Other: I don't know.

Bocaj
Name:Jarnus
Race: human
Weapon:Long sword marked along the sides with ancient symbols. The sword is said to have been made by the devil himself due to some of the odd symbols and the firey red hilt
Appearance:Tall, dark blonde hair that goes to his shoulders, black cloak, dark blue eyes, long cut across his face, black clothes.
Bio:His mother was killed and he was cut from her stomach before he died as well. For years his wanted father took care of him. His mother and father were both to be killed one had been. They had broken a sacred law of the city and left their church for it's beliefs the members were more then mere church goers it went much deeper they were evil. His father was caught and killed while he watched from behind a stone at the age of ten. He was taken in by druids and lived by stonehenge when the time came they left him on his own once he was old enough. He awoke to find a blade in the center of stonehenge. He wielded it and felt a surge of strength rush through himself. Though he overestimated his power as a fighter. He tried to do good but was defeated time and time again but he kept picking himself up. He was slashed across the face with a blade leaving a permanent scar. He gave up and became darker and now seeks to end his darkness and become a hero once more.
Other:

John!attheDisco
Name: Ghel
Race: Elf
Weapon: Elven Longsword and Longbow
Appearance: trademark's elf pic
Bio: Will be told.
Other: None

Sarahmier
Full Name:sarahmier joninsin
Nick Name:No info
Species:Unknown
Currently Residing: Where ever the world takes him
Fighting Style(s):Ninjitsu, varius sword and kattana manuvers, Street.
Trained under: narogan joninsin
Favorite Moves:dark despise, Flurry shot, Shuriken storm.
Special Powers:Manipulates oppents bodies like puppets.
Apearance:5'8 17 year old with black heir, Dark red cloak and black boots. one eye blue and the other red. A well built body. Mostly shows no emotions. Arms are covered with large gauntlets.
BIO:Born in the town youngtusto he was very differnt from other kids. Most peapole were afraid of him but he was not a exile. His mother died in the middle of giving berth to him so he lived with his grandfather Narogan. Naogan saw great power and potential so he offered to train him. He studied with his grand father for 12 years. When Sarahmier was 16 his grandfather had a heart attack and with that there was no reason for being in the village. So he wanders the world going where he feels is right.

trademark
thanks for picing that pic

Giga Fire
Name: Epsilus
Race: Man (Burnt)
Weapon: Scythe (Ignore the lightsabers in the pictures)
Appearance:
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1807/20040714bggz7.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/268/darth3nb5.png
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2478/k2pic1lc3.jpg
Bio: After hundreds of battles, hundreds of losses, and hundreds of victory, Epsilus is a veteran of war. Enduring the pain of being burned by lava, injuries are the least of his worries.

animelover4ever
nice character...kind of scares me

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by trademark
thanks for picing that pic

Yup.

Rikku Gullwing
Name: Ilenia
Race: (Man, elf, dwarf, or hobbit)
Weapon: twin elf blades, bow and arrow.
Appearance: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8649/sc3sophprofilejb7.jpg
Bio: Ilenia is an elven girl born into a family of stature within the Elven community. She is one of the most beautiful elven girls. She is also a woman of great faith and is extremely efficient with bow and twin blades.

ESB -1138
**Over time laws of Aon (God) will be placed within this area. The laws of Aon will also serve as the rules for the RPG

~I~
Verily, before time existed I was. None among thee hast power to contend. Doust thou whom walketh in shadows ever hope to banish the darkness? Only thou whom walketh in the light can drive out the darkness. Ye whom walketh in the shadows shall be defeated by ye whom walketh in thine light. I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. By thine will all things bow before me. Ye whom dwells in the shadow will never find thine blessing.

Translation: I am the beginning and the end. I am the judge and shall cast judgment on those who takes the path of darkness. Only those who stay the course of light will find my blessings.

~II~
Verily, I gave thine light and thine will to Malkith. Behold! the dragon Lord whom is chief ways among me. No weapon made by flesh nor magic nor enchantment can bring the dragon Lord to his knees. None born can control Malkith. None dare approach him for none can stand against thine might and will. Ye who fights Malkith or stands against him is also fighting and standing against me.

Translation: Malkith has my power and fighting him would be like fighting me . Any who dare fight the dragon Lord shall perish.

~III~
Verily, a gift to mortals is the Divine Power. No magic nor enchantment can be without thine will. I am the Divine Power and I am every thing that is needed. Behold! I am the gift. Ye whom serves me shall recieve thine gift. None other can ye take power from. Ye whom follows the King of Darkness shall never stand.

Translation: There is no such thing as magic within Igros; no magical items nor enchantment. Only Aon.

~IV~
Behold! the sword which I forged by thine will. The sacred blade which only the Chosen of Celestial may wield. Ye whom is born from man may never touch thine blade. Ye whom does shall fall dead and pass from time. Thine blade cast out shadows with thine light that cometh from me.

Translation: The Celestial Sword cannot be touched by anyone but the Chosen of Celestial or you shall die.

~V~
Behold! the King of Darkness, the Dark Lord whom commands the shadows. With him comes pain. He cometh only to lie, steal, and destroy. Ye whom falls into his will shall be consumed by the shadows. For whom among ye can stand to that as old as time? Fall not to his will or his lies and paradise shall be given to thee.

Translation: The Dark Lord will try all he can to get you under his will but do not resist and paradise shall be given to you.

~VI~
The gates of Avalon are closed and only thine son can open them. He has cometh to heal, forgive, and divide the faithful from the faithless. Contain him not until the hour cometh when he is to unlock the gates of Avalon and bring forth salvation.

Translation: The Chosen of Celestial will come.

dark99
Wait a sec... what was that part about magic stuff...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ESB -1138
~III~
Verily, a gift to mortals is the Divine Power. No magic nor enchantment can be without thine will. I am the Divine Power and I am every thing that is needed. Behold! I am the gift. Ye whom serves me shall recieve thine gift. None other can ye take power from. Ye whom follows the King of Darkness shall never stand.

Translation: There is no such thing as magic within Igros; no magical items nor enchantment. Only Aon.

There is no magic. Magic does not exist.

dark99
ok so does that mean all of our abilities and amulet's and books are now useless...

ESB -1138
You're not making any sense now

dark99
You said there is no magic so doesn't all our stuff use magic...

ESB -1138

dark99
oh... ok... I guess that answers my question...

O Green World
Name: Leon "Flamester" Saturn
Race: Man
Weapon: Double katanas
Appearance: Brown eyes, Red and blonde hair in a Super saiyan DBZish sort of style (looks a bit like flames), Red and brown leather armor.
Bio: will put when not so busy...

AOR
Name:AOR
Race: Elf
Weapon:
Appearance: He is tall and slender, and very quiet. His has a rugged face compared to other of his kind. He is intricatly detailed with tatoos and scars.
Bio: Lived in the northern regions where the cold makes it barren, but not cold enough for snow. The mountains that outline the region cut the plains from necessary water and expose them to only the hottest portion of the sun. Here lies a villiage for which it is was legend to be a prison for the most derranged, psychotic, and publically unwanted. However with the fall of the government that once supported this villiage, a jail break ensued. In the course of the chaos, it was recorded that all gaurds and convicts were killed...save one.

AOR
Sorry, forgot appearance image

http://www.fantasygallery.net/engle/Dark_Knight.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.