Gay Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexy
After my 3rd shot of absinthe the other night, something occured to me. Where are all the gay Jedi in the SW Galaxy? Are there ANY Gay Jedi out there? Is there a possibility that gay Jedi exist? And if so, are they light side or dark side. Are they attracted to their masters? How do they live? Is there racism against gay Jedi? Important questions people.

Adas
Racism against gay people? stick out tongue Anyways, I don't know if you people noticed, but Yoda is a total homo.

Blue_Hefner
As I said in the last thread like this, Luke Skywalker is 100% gay.

kamikz
.......Except the fact that he has a wife and a kid.

Blue_Hefner
So do lots of gay men.

kamikz
Well since Luke when he didn't even know Leia, thought she was beautiful and fell in love with her, I bet he wasn't gay....

Coleman Trebor
Then hes bi. He had a pretty strong attraction to Obi-Wan as well...

darthsecretus30
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
As I said in the last thread like this, Luke Skywalker is 100% gay.

Luke wasnt gay, he was a sisterfuker .. gross but true. If you mean the actor Mark Hamill, I agree 100%

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Then hes bi. He had a pretty strong attraction to Obi-Wan as well...

LMAO laughing out loud

SnakeEyes
Jedi weren't allowed to have such attachment for a long time, so you couldn't tell who were gay or straight anyway. During the NJO time... I guess everyone was just straight. The way it should be.

Captain REX
Apparently.

Eugene14520
"The way it should be"?
Thats offenseive to some people lol.

Null ARC Avis
like you???? OWNED. J/K

overlord
Woah, you drink absinthe aswell? That excuses your naughty thoughts about SW for me!

Council#13
Originally posted by kamikz
Well since Luke when he didn't even know Leia, thought she was beautiful and fell in love with her, I bet he wasn't gay....

Incest sick

Bespin Bart
Hello, I'm the Green Fairy.

Darth Sexy
Yes, I dabble in the realm of the green fairy.. I've only hallucinated twice though, you just have to buy the right absinthe with the right amount of wormwood and thujone.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by kamikz

you mean you wouldn't love your sister if you had one?

kamikz
Read again, "when he didn't even KNOW Leia".ยจ

That means he didn't know who his sister was, he didn't know he even HAD a sister.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I guess everyone was just straight. The way it should be.

Hey, that's interesting. I wouldn't have guessed. So... you're a prick? How about you try to be a little more open minded.

So... I saw Brokeback Mountain...

I didn't really like it.

About the topic: No homosexual Jedi have been featured, so, it's just a guess.

Quinlan_Vos
Sharad Hett and Eeth Koth are GAY

Quote:

"Eeth's talents were great--as was his heart. He was a great Jedi and a good friend. I loved him then, and love him still."

J/K, I doubt any Jedi is gay.

jollyjim311
Most Jedi lack sexuality. The ones that don't, are heterosexual. No homo or bisexual Jedi have ever been shown or mentioned as such. We really don't know if any have had man to man or woman to woman relationships.

Adas
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Hey, that's interesting. I wouldn't have guessed. So... you're a prick? How about you try to be a little more open minded.

So... I saw Brokeback Mountain...

I didn't really like it.

About the topic: No homosexual Jedi have been featured, so, it's just a guess.

laughing laughing Now aren't we being a little bit oversensitive?

jollyjim311
Well it's called for.

He was being an ass.

Quinlan_Vos
Most Jedi are straight and it's usally girl-guy romances. I don't think the "gay" concept is typically popular across the galaxy.

SnakeEyes
Well it's called for.

He was being an ass.

I do like to stir things up wink

And if I have to insult gay people to do so, so be it.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
wink

naughty

Darth Scythe
The way I saw it was Jedi were almost like a priesthood. They were for the most part abstinent and marriage wasn't even allowed in the old order. Because of that, I woul dthink many of them didn't really act on any sexual desires IF they even had any.

Tangible God
Most Jedi lack sexuality. The ones that don't, are heterosexual. No homo or bisexual Jedi have ever been shown or mentioned as such. We really don't know if any have had man to man or woman to woman relationships. Juhani was a lesbo.

Null ARC Avis
yea

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Tangible God
Juhani was a lesbo.

Was just about to say that

She falls in love with the Female version of Revan sick Also, her former master

Akira99
There probably are lots of jedi. There are 1000s of them. We'll just never know which ones.
I had a feeling Palps was gay in ROTS

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
After my 3rd shot of absinthe the other night, something occured to me. Where are all the gay Jedi in the SW Galaxy? Are there ANY Gay Jedi out there? Is there a possibility that gay Jedi exist? And if so, are they light side or dark side. Are they attracted to their masters? How do they live? Is there racism against gay Jedi? Important questions people.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8867/crad33jn.png

overlord
They're all asexual. Anyone ever heard of that term?

Tangible God
I have. It means the Jedi only get sexually involved with Grade-A b*tches.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Considering the percentage of the total population that Jedi compose, and considering that homosexuals compose a tiny percent of the total population as well, the odds of finding a homosexual Jedi are very, very slim.

Despite Juhani's apparent attraction to "Revan", one must remember that she was of a different (albeit anatomically similar species) and that she was not a declared homosexual; rather, she seemed confused about her sexuality and couldn't exactly name the emotions she was feeling towards "Revan".

Decay
the truth is we will never really know unless someone writes a story about it. jedi are male and female, and as such their personality would show more masculine and feminine charertersitics. they wouldnt by completley asexual in the way of having in inability to have sex, but they would have been conditioned from very early on in like that sex doesnt matter, sex could lead to love and love is attachment, so no sex.

some of the jedi from the movies might have had homosexual tendencies, had they lived normally (without the jedi) they could have been gay. but as a part of the jedi order it doesnt matter if their gay or straight, they wont be looking for a partner or having sex with anyone.

you might find some male jedi with more feminine personalities and vice versa but in general i doubt that some of the gay ones would even notice they were gay, theyd probably have an idea about it but are trained not to look at people with any kind of sexual desire, and are trained to ignore and push away any attraction.

so id say there are a small amount of non practacing homosexual jedi, for all we know some promonent members of the councel are gay. some that feel they need to overcompensate and behave in an overtly masculine way. some with electrum lightsabers...

Jaster_Mereel
I think you have to go over to the dark side to be gay. Males have to go to the brown side for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.