questions/answers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PunWisp
if anyone wants any questions about dbz and gt ask here.
also i saw this on a few topics. last episode of gt that old lady was pan not some other descendent it was pan, and goku is in otherwolrd, still alive younger then pan(if you watched the entire gt you would know why), but any other questions i would be glad to answer

Barker
Nah.

vraya the great
Originally posted by PunWisp
also i saw this on a few topics. last episode of gt that old lady was pan not some other descendent it was pan, and goku is in otherwolrd, still alive younger then pan(if you watched the entire gt you would know why), but any other questions i would be glad to answer meh....no no expression

-Tired Hiker-
also i saw this on a few topics. last episode of gt that old lady was pan not some other descendent it was pan, and goku is in otherwolrd, still alive younger then pan(if you watched the entire gt you would know why), but any other questions i would be glad to answer

Riddle me this . . . what the hell is a dbz, a gt, and a goku. Oh, and you really don't need to bother answering. smile

You fail.

vraya the great
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Riddle me this . . . what the hell is a dbz, a gt, and a goku. Oh, and you really don't need to bother answering. smile

You fail. At lifesmile

cain marko
if this is about tv series we have a tv forum

.....moving......

-Tired Hiker-
Welcome to KMC. smile

vraya the great
Originally posted by cain marko
if this is about tv series we have a tv forum

.....moving...... But then again, I'm sure We have twenty of these types of threads made by noobs at the tv forum.

vraya the great
Welcome to KMC. smile Where the bans are quick and the noobs are bashed smokin'

-Tired Hiker-
What the hell is a goku?

cain marko
Originally posted by vraya the great
But then again, I'm sure We have twenty of these types of threads made by noobs at the tv forum.

probably, merged stick out tongue

PunWisp
well i thought this was a dbz forum and! im not a noob

cain marko
well i thought this was a dbz forum and! im not a noob

??? its an oft not a dbz...................question what is a dbz?

PunWisp
dbz means dragonball z and! i foudn this on google and showed a dbz forum thingy i registered and posted this

PunWisp
*found

WickedTexasMomA
God to think DBZ was one of the first animes I saw...how scary.

vraya the great
well i thought this was a dbz forum and! im not a noob UHHHHH yeah you are. Especially if you thought this was a dbz forum http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie2.jpg

-Tired Hiker-
Oh yeah, Dragon Ball Z, of course. What the hell is the Z about anyway?

vraya the great
Oh yeah, Dragon Ball Z, of course. What the hell is the Z about anyway? It's like those china buffets where they're like Super New China Ball 8 when they could just say "chinese food"

PunWisp
no it doesnt make me a noob i clicked a link to a forum and it sent me to a dbz forum, and you dont go around judgeing pple if you dont even know, so stop calling me a noob if you dont even know who i am

§P0oONY
dbz means dragonball z and! i foudn this on google and showed a dbz forum thingy i registered and posted this

Even if this forum was a Dragonball Z forum... this thread would still suck balls.

Mr. Sandman
Try here PunWisp http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=74

Damn, and I thought I was a jerk. You guys suck. Just giving him the link to the anime forum would have been a much quicker way of getting rid of him.

Lyna303

vraya the great
and you dont go around judgeing pple if you dont even know, Well, you sound like a noob(see quote above) You look like a newb, no sig (and no rep) You registered quite recently making you at least a newbie, so what Am I supposed to do, not bash the noob if he makes the slightest mistake srug

-Tired Hiker-
no it doesnt make me a noob i clicked a link to a forum and it sent me to a dbz forum, and you dont go around judgeing pple if you dont even know, so stop calling me a noob if you dont even know who i am

You don't have to yell. no expression

vraya the great
You don't have to yell. no expression Yes, listen to the hippie. He shall bring you knowledge of old KMC sick

Lumanix
no it doesnt make me a noob i clicked a link to a forum and it sent me to a dbz forum, and you dont go around judgeing pple if you dont even know, so stop calling me a noob if you dont even know who i am Lets make babies.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lyna303
what a meanie...

srug

-Tired Hiker-
Hey PinZip, we only bag on noobs cuz we like them. It's like throwing your kid brother in the trashcan when he gets to high school.

vraya the great
Hey PinZip, we only bag on noobs cuz we like them. It's like throwing your kid brother in the trashcan when he gets to high school. yeah, or like feckin' with the new peeps in a fraternity. No hard feelings, I just like bashing things 1234

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.