Darkseid vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Both at full potential. who wins?

Thanos_THOTU
Darkseid makes Flash lose connection to the ground by lifting him up with some teliknesis-like abillity than he Omega-beam's him into Oblivion.

Darkseid 9/10

I belive that Lobo broke his hand when he landed a punch in Darkseid's face. - Flash's infinity masspunch would end up the same.

Priest
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Darkseid makes Flash lose connection to the ground by lifting him up with some teliknesis-like abillity than he Omega-beam's him into Oblivion.

Darkseid 9/10

I belive that Lobo broke his hand when he landed a punch in Darkseid's face. - Flash's infinity masspunch would end up the same.
interesting. TK would be a good defence, but i dont think darkseid can use his TK fast enough befor flash drops a billion bunches on him.
when lobo broke his hand, i considered it to be a bit of PIS/CIS. it was more of a joke than a feat on darkseid behalf..
Lobo is supposed to be as stong or close to superman, superman dosent break his hands when fighting darky.

Thanos_THOTU
A billion mass punches?
Flash (non-PIS) is supose to be slight slower than light.
He would land about 9 punches per second. Which wouldent be enough.
He speeds up with a lap around the earth to punch correct?
Still:
Darkseid 9/10

Priest
A billion mass punches?
Still:
Darkseid 9/10
this is full potential. shoot quicksilver can land more than 9 punches per secound.
i was being sarcastic with the billion punches idea.
wheres wally west?

juggernaut66666
ds has beaten flash before

Jesse7

Darkseid 9/10

I don't know who would win, seeing as all of DS's appearences have been retconend as of 2004 that they were all avatars, so technically DS has never lost a battle.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Jesse7
A billion mass punches?
Still:
Darkseid 9/10

Wrong, PIS and CIS? Flash isn't PIS or CIS his speed is far beyond light speed and it isn't a one time thing its on a regular basis, heres an example (with scans) to show you that he is far faster the light speed.

This is how fast Flash has moved before
http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=jla89pg012jd.jpg
http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=jla89pg028eh.jpg

Do you know how fast that is? Heres the math for it
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Speed of light = 186,000 miles per second (thats seven times around the equator in a second)
source - http://www.answers.com/Speed%20of%20light

Total distance flash travelled to bring one set of people to safety - 35 * 2 = 70 miles.

Therefore TOTAL distance travelled is - 70 * 250,000 people = 17,500,000 miles. (assuming he moved two people at once)

Time taken to do that was - 0.00001 microsecond (and 1 microsecond is 1 millionth of a second)
source - http://www.answers.com/microsecond

So time in seconds is - 0.00001 / 1,000,000 = 0.00000000001 seconds

So the speed, flash was travelling at was - 17,500,000 / 0.00000000001 = 1750000000000000000 miles per second.

So if the speed of light was 186,000 mile per second.

Flash was travelling at - 1750000000000000000 / 186000 = 9400000000000 times the speed of light.

Which is 9400000 million times the speed of light.

Jesse7

Flash doesn't need to be on the ground to move, heres the scans to show it too.
http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=jlaourworldsatwarpg033kg.jpg
http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=jlaourworldsatwarpg040yr.jpg

batdude123
Darkseid eats him.

juggernaut66666

Priest
Originally posted by Jesse7
Flash doesn't need to be on the ground to move, heres the scans to show it too.
http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=jlaourworldsatwarpg033kg.jpg
http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=jlaourworldsatwarpg040yr.jpg
its called no gravity. so flash can take off from earth to mars now?

Jesse7
Im not saying DS wont win, Im just saying Flash is faster, and lifting Flash off the ground wont beat him.

Priest

really when?
i never even knew they faught..

juggernaut66666
ill try to find it but it would be hard cause i have to much darkseid comics ill send when i have found it

I watch Pokemon

Jesse7
Originally posted by Priest
its called no gravity. so flash can take off from earth to mars now?

Theoritically Flash doesnt need anything to run on, this isn't the first time he has ran in space either, also he can go to warp speeds, and he can go outside of time which he did when racing Black Death 800 billion years into the future and then returning back to where he came from as though no time had passed.

Logic doesn't play a big part in comics.

juggernaut66666
Theoritically Flash doesnt need anything to run on, this isn't the first time he has ran in space either, also he can go to warp speeds, and he can go outside of time which he did when racing Black Death 800 billion years into the future and then returning back to where he came from as though no time had passed.

DARKSEID HAS BEATEN FLASH BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse7

juggernaut66666
To bad Wally West wasn't part of the Pre-Crisis JLA, secondly Wally West is the fastest character in DC, DS doesn't have anything on him in terms of speed.

Secondly Wally can hurt DS because of IMPS (Infinite mass Punches) each one has the power of a exploding white dwarf star, thats going to hurt DS. Secondly since wally can move at 940,0000 times the speed of light and do IMPS he could theoritically infinitely hit DS in les then 0.000000000000000000001 of a second thus in one punch he could hit DS with the force and power of a trillion exploding white dwarf stars.

P.S. Barry Allen was weaker and slower then Wally West, was able to Steal the Anti-Monitors kinitic energy, The AM is above DS, and if Barry allen could steal the AM's kinitic energy and bring it to a halt then Wally west who is faster and more powerful could steal DS speed.
lol you are comparing flash's punches to guys like superman

Priest

show me a scan where flash is flying and maintaining flight on earth gravity.

I watch Pokemon
To bad Wally West wasn't part of the Pre-Crisis JLA, secondly Wally West is the fastest character in DC, DS doesn't have anything on him in terms of speed.

Secondly Wally can hurt DS because of IMPS (Infinite mass Punches) each one has the power of a exploding white dwarf star, thats going to hurt DS. Secondly since wally can move at 940,0000 times the speed of light and do IMPS he could theoritically infinitely hit DS in les then 0.000000000000000000001 of a second thus in one punch he could hit DS with the force and power of a trillion exploding white dwarf stars.

P.S. Barry Allen was weaker and slower then Wally West, was able to Steal the Anti-Monitors kinitic energy, The AM is above DS, and if Barry allen could steal the AM's kinitic energy and bring it to a halt then Wally west who is faster and more powerful could steal DS speed. Pre-Crisis Supes was insanely fast as well, trillions of miles in seconds, millions of light years in seconds. Darkseid used to whoop the guy along with the rest of the JLA.

What If...
How does that show he can run without solid ground?

Looks like a trail of energy to me.

Priest
Originally posted by What If...

he takes a lot of scans out of context

Jesse7

Energy? Yeah Flash's energy

Jesse7
he takes a lot of scans out of context

O I do? Please explain how I do so, because that "energy" is flashes Kinitic energy/speed.

Jesse7
show me a scan where flash is flying and maintaining flight on earth gravity.

I dont have the scans of it, but get Dc's story arc "Kingdom Come" Flash in there was running in the skies, flying, etc. doing things you likely wouldn't believe if I said so on here.

Priest
I dont have the scans of it, but get Dc's story arc "Kingdom Come" Flash in there was running in the skies, flying, etc. doing things you likely wouldn't believe if I said so on here.
thats kindom come flash, the most powerful version

Priest
O I do? Please explain how I do so, because that "energy" is flashes Kinitic energy/speed.
that energy stuff dosent look like its coming from flash.

Jesse7
thats kindom come flash, the most powerful version

You wanted an example, secondly that doesn't count now? And if it doesn't count then I refer back to the two previous scans I posted which are completely cannon.

Jesse7
that energy stuff dosent look like its coming from flash.

The blue beam? Thats not Flash's energy and hes not running on it either, that blue beam is what is hitting and hurting Kyle, Flash is running on his own, not on a beam, not on energy, so look again please.

Avalonofthewind
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7632/dsgauntlet2mx0.th.jpg

Priest
You wanted an example, secondly that doesn't count now? And if it doesn't count then I refer back to the two previous scans I posted which are completely cannon.
wow, but befor u were aruging that flash can do that on the regular..
It like me saying that Thor can stop time..when RKT version of thor can do that.

Priest

Priest
The blue beam? Thats not Flash's energy and hes not running on it either, that blue beam is what is hitting and hurting Kyle, Flash is running on his own, not on a beam, not on energy, so look again please.
wow no ur contradicting ur self.

Jesse7
wow, but befor u were aruging that flash can do that on the regular..
It like me saying that Thor can stop time..when RKT version of thor can do that.

Yes I was providing an example, yes Ill agree it isn't normal flash, but back to topic "normal" flash can run in space and doesnt need ground to run on as I provided scans for.

Secondly "normal" flash can go in and out of time as shown when he recites the speed formula and when he fought Zoom (the third). Flash can also time travel at any momment he wants as demonstrated when he raced Black Death 800 billion years into the future where death no longer exists, then he ran up the stairs of creation then back to where he left as if no time had passed.

Priest
Yes I was providing an example, yes Ill agree it isn't normal flash, but back to topic "normal" flash can run in space and doesnt need ground to run on as I provided scans for.

Secondly "normal" flash can go in and out of time as shown when he recites the speed formula and when he fought Zoom (the third). Flash can also time travel at any momment he wants as demonstrated when he raced Black Death 800 billion years into the future where death no longer exists, then he ran up the stairs of creation then back to where he left as if no time had passed.
yes i know that flash can time travel, but again he would need to build his speed up in doing so.
i saw the scans, and flash wasent able to time travel in a instant, it took him a few pannels in doing so.

What If...
Since when does he admit a bright blue/green energy trail?

And the trail is not only behind him but in front of him.
so annoying.

Jesse7
Since when does he admit a bright blue/green energy trail?

And the trail is not only behind him but in front of him.
so annoying.

That trail, is not from Wally or Kyle, its an attack from the enemy aliens, which Wally is avoiding being hit by.

P.S. what do you think Kyle is firing at in the first scan, its not kittens ill tell you that.

What If...
So first you say it IS Wallys energy, then you say it is engery Attacking them and Wally is dodging it by running on it?
Make up your mind please.

If he can run not using a solid foundation, why would he be running on the energy he is attempting to avoid?
lol.

Jesse7
So first you say it IS Wallys energy, then you say it is engery Attacking them and Wally is dodging it by running on it?
Make up your mind please.

If he can run not using a solid foundation, why would he be running on the energy he is attempting to avoid?
lol.

Let me clear things up for you, it is Flash's energy that he is moving by, secondly that blue beam check the scans his feat are not even touching it, that blue beam is a death ray from the enemy firing at them.

P.S. Flash doesnt need to run o na energy beam as the scan shows hes NOT as his feet are not even touching it, by Flash's energy I mean the energy in him and around him, his kinitic energy.

Accel
lol you are comparing flash's punches to guys like superman
Why not? Wonder Woman said Zoom punched harder than Superman. Flash does have that Infinite Mass Punch of his as well.

lightaxe
From what I have Jesse7 your point is not valid, stop trying to act like it is. Please explain to me how the Flash can run when there's no gravity.

Jesse7
Originally posted by lightaxe
From what I have Jesse7 your point is not valid, stop trying to act like it is. Please explain to me how the Flash can run when there's no gravity.

Wow.....you see the scans...yet your saying their not valid....do you not know that Comics don't run on Logic?

Going by logic Flash shouldn't be able to hard wire himself into the Speed force but he does, using logic as a debate point in a COMIC debate forum? Logic holds little to no grounds here!

invisiblewoman
as awesome as flash is i dont see him doing that much damage to darkseid before he met his end at DS's omega beams

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied would creme Flash. The True Darksied is stronger than precrisis superman. And No amount of IMP"s can hurt the old supers. So a being stronger than him would just shrug off his punches. ANd Darkied was easily a match for precrisis supes in speed in reflexes. Since Darksied has been retconned back into his former self, Flash looses in like less than a 2nd.

lightaxe
Wow.....you see the scans...yet your saying their not valid....do you not know that Comics don't run on Logic?

Going by logic Flash shouldn't be able to hard wire himself into the Speed force but he does, using logic as a debate point in a COMIC debate forum? Logic holds little to no grounds here!

Are you not the same person who tries to use real world physics to show how fast the Flash is? Isn't that basically the same thing?

Jesse7
Yes but Flash actually uses real world formulas (they don't exist in this world (not that I know of) but you get the idea) such as the speed formula, or the quick formula, im sorry sorry if I acted aggresive or exhagerated anything, but Flash doesn't need ground to be able to run and go at fast speeds, the scans show this.

What If...
The scans show the opposite of that.

His feet ARE on the beam.
And if he didn't need solid ground to run on, then he wouldn't be placed anywhere near the beams.

Jesse7
The scans show the opposite of that.

His feet ARE on the beam.
And if he didn't need solid ground to run on, then he wouldn't be placed anywhere near the beams.

His feet are not on the beams, specifically look at the second scan, he isn't even on the same linear pathing of the blue beam. The Blue beams are attacks from the enemy, thats why Kyle is coiling in pain from being hit by it.

What If...
Keep believing what you want laughing

Jesse7
Keep believing what you want laughing

Same to you mate big grin

What If...
More like...same to everyone in this thread.

You are the only one who thinks...whatever the hell you are trying to 'prove'

Jesse7
Your the only one ive heard complain so far about Flash not being able to run in space big grin

What If...
Looks like comic book panels aren't the only thing you can't read and comprehend.

1-

2-

Priest
boat

What If...
bangin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.