Sparrow/Swann - Turner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jacky Sparrow
Oh! Look what I found out:

Jack is named Sparrow = a bird
Liz is named Swann = a bird

And Will?

Will is named after the ornithologist William Turner

Gentleman?! What do ornithologists do?

...they watch birds.

So finally it could be that Liz and Jack could live their life together and in freedom!

ivebeendepped43
oh wow. i cant believe i never reealized that! I am SO FREAKIN STUPID! and i call myself a pirates fan. shame on me!doh

Jacky Sparrow
I just realized it after I drunk half a bottle of wine! big grin

ivebeendepped43
lol. and i might point out 2 u that 4 ur signature, he says "Don't get me wrong luv, I admire a person that is willing to whatever is necessary." just thought id clarify that

Jacky Sparrow
thank you smile

ivebeendepped43
no problem

LovelyOne
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
oh wow. i cant believe i never reealized that! I am SO FREAKIN STUPID! and i call myself a pirates fan. shame on me!doh

I LOOOVVEEE sarcasm!!!!roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

and this is a very good observation by the way!!!..(thats not sarcasm)

ivebeendepped43
that wasnt all sarcasm

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by LovelyOne
and this is a very good observation by the way!!!..(thats not sarcasm)

Thank you big grin

... by the way, when I'm a bit drunk I'm very creative!

sccch
I always knew about Sparrow and Swann,but I didn't think about the ornithologist=Will.

CaptinJackLover
ditto

sccch
Also relize,that their last names are not only birds,but begin with 'S'

lovethemtigers
SPARROW AND SWANN FOREVER - Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann just seems to flow so well together...unlike Will Turner...

CaptinJackLover
hahhah so true

Lyna303
you know how you guys were saying that maybe will changes... Will TURNER...coincidence?

CaptinJackLover
hhaha never noticed that before

Lyna303
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
hhaha never noticed that before
just noticed after jack sparrow made this thread...and mentioned the swann and sparrow thing...

CaptinJackLover
that was a very good observatioon...i never would have thought of that...

jessigem
lol Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann....their initials spell my nickname. J S E S = JESS. hehe. and Jack Sparrow are my initials. i love that my name starts with a J. all kinds of stuff can happen with my name.....

willofthewisp
I knew about the William Turner ornithologist thing, but I never put two and two together that he WATCHES birds! Another blonde moment. Very observant, jacky sparrow.

willofthewisp
Just to clarify, I read my post to myself and it sounded sarcastic, so this is to make sure you know, I never applied the ornithologist bit to watching (being out of the action). So no sarcasm, sincere appreciation.

Jacky Sparrow
Thank you!! big grin

@ jessigem: if they will marry (that's what I hope) Liz doesn't have to change her initials wink

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
Thank you!! big grin

@ jessigem: if they will marry (that's what I hope) Liz doesn't have to change her initials wink

I think it would be so cool for Jack and Elizabeth to married at Sea on the pearl stick out tongueerform a mar-ri-age, right here, right on this deck, right NOW> oh that would be awesome....maybe that could be a closing scene....Maybe Jack will let Gibbs be a captain for a day so he can marry him and Liz...or maybe they just won't get married...maybe they'll just sail off into the horizon....and leave it to our immagination....or maybe for sentimental reasons....the Pearl will make berth at the tiny little Island that Barboorsa made Jack Governor of...where he and Liz were marooned together....

Jacky Sparrow
Yes, great! Or they make Will captain for a day cool but I don't think he would perform it!

sailorleo
poor poor poor poor poor will...I'm sorry but i feel EXTREMELY bad for him.....the odds are SO NOT in is favor....

willofthewisp
It would be nice to see him end up with another girl. Maybe he'll turn Giselle around or something.

CaptinJackLover
yeah that would be really interesting actually

willofthewisp
I can see him falling for someone like that if they were in the process of changing their ways. Of course, he'd get a lot of diseases.... doctor

CaptinJackLover
HAHAHAAH yupp

willofthewisp
Come on, people he deserves to fall in love and be loved. He and Jack aren't just going to switch places now

CaptinJackLover
he does eed sumone but its not going to be Liz. O mabe he will fall in love with the dragon lady! that would be kinda weord tho

lizi
Will could fall in love wit scarlet or giselle coz they most likely b in the film(THEY WERE IN ALL THE FILMS SO FAR)

CaptinJackLover
yeah they are cuz thye listed the cast on a website sumwhere and it siad there names...

LovelyOne
Will Turner turns BAD..and according to some spoilers..YES HE DOES in movie 3..he teams up with Davy apparently..Jack sparrow stole their women..

willofthewisp
Well, I know it won't happen, but I think Will and Anamaria would be cute together. Yeah, she's a pirate and not really what Will's looking for, but he is going to go a little darker. That's confirmed.
Anamaria has the spirit and common sense that Will finds attractive (I don't believe he loves Liz just for her beauty), and she knows him from their first adventure on the Pearl. Plus, she's much better than Will getting whores.

CaptinJackLover
yeah i think they would be cute together too!

*jcd*gmc*
I'm new here and i'm an absolute fanatic--i love potc

i know almost everything there is to know

jessigem
wavey

sccch
Let me introduce myself. I am Sccch/Darcia and I am the guardian of every one.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/bscap427.jpg

sailorleo
im amanda....im one ofe the crazies you'll meet here

jessigem
im jessica, but jessi is what everyone calls me. and i guess im the one who tries to stop the arguements between JoB and diddly/CJL
im the peacekeeper big grin

sccch
Sailorleo and I are old enemies.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/kibaanddarciafight9il.gif

jessigem
really?

sailorleo
what we are...SWEET! i mean....awww..?

sccch
Originally posted by jessigem
im jessica, but jessi is what everyone calls me. and i guess im the one who tries to stop the arguements between JoB and diddly/CJL
im the peacekeeper big grin
We kinda work together don't we?You're the peacekeeper and I'm the gaurdian.

sailorleo
and im the annoying monkey ya can't kill!

sccch
Originally posted by sailorleo
what we are...SWEET! i mean....awww..?
?

jessigem
Originally posted by sccch
We kinda work together don't we?You're the peacekeeper and I'm the gaurdian.
ill be glad to have you as my......coworker? i guess it is kinda like a job...in a way.....
anyways, uh...dangit i forgot what i was gunna say sad

sccch
Originally posted by sailorleo
and im the annoying monkey ya can't kill!
Yes you are.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/bscap430.jpg

jessigem
is the monkey supposed to be the grayish wolf?

sccch
yes

sailorleo
ooo...im fuzzy! lol

jessigem
heehee yes you are.
like i said earlier, why do the most ferocious animals get to be fuzzy?it's not fair.....

sccch
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/tsume05.jpg

sailorleo
hee heee...well i like fuzzy things so....

jessigem
hmm.....like bears and tigers and wolves.....they're all so poofy. i would like to pet them but they're mean.....

sailorleo
yeah not if your the great animal whisperer like moi...lol

jessigem
im the great dog/cat/horse whisperer.....but my skills stop there. oh and dolphins too i guess.

sccch
CUTE!!!
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/cutetoboewolf/BLue-animatedforprofile.gifhttp://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/cutetoboewolf/Hige-animatedforprofile.gifhttp://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/cutetoboewolf/Tsume-animatedforprofile.gif

sailorleo
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVERS THEM!!!!!!!!!!! hey weren't we talking with someone?

jessigem
lol yeah
some new person
and omg awww those are the cutest things ive ever seen!!! i cant even decide which ones cuter.....
the one on the left has nice fur and eyes
the one in the middle keeps blinking and showing its tongue
and the one on the right has that cute little star/diamond/ on its chest
its so hard.....

sccch
That's a scar on his chest.

jessigem
it just looks like a white patch of fur.....
its cute either way

mss_mira
hi im new but im crazy about this movie, my favorite actor has always been johnny depp and actress has always been keira knightley, so u can imagine how this movie effectedme when it came out, i've been looking all over the place for a good forum on this topic and look! i finally found one! oh and my name is miranda, all my friends call me mira. <3

mss_mira
<3

LovelyOne
YAY another Jack Liz fan to add to the swelling numbers!! big grin welcome hunny xxx

I have found quite a few forums where its very Jack/Liz orientated..even ones that sren't really based PotC sites..the relationship just makes so much sense

mss_mira
yeh, i find some that are more on the liz/will side and it makes me sick. lol i love them together and love to agrue with them, they tend to get pretty mad... opps oh well.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by mss_mira
yeh, i find some that are more on the liz/will side and it makes me sick. lol i love them together and love to agrue with them, they tend to get pretty mad... opps oh well.

what sites are those? smile

cuz LovelyOne is gonna help you out over there

I cant on KttC cuz I was shamefully banned for freedom of speech

willofthewisp
How can you turn down Jack?! He's like the scruffy puppy at the animal shelter that tries to show off for you. You love his effort and it's the flaws that make him special.

shannstar79
and what woman dosent love a puppy big grin

Swann&Sparrow
Oh. My. God.

Do you know what this means? You know all those times that LovelyOne and some others, like Chiki Mina, have said that Elizabeth was meant to be with Jack but he was a risky character and they just added Will to make it a Disney ending.

I really thought that they had Will originally and added JACK to put some PAZANG! But now I see that the names have so much hidden secrets, Ted and Terry made that on PURPOSE, they made sure that the names gave stubtle hints about their 'Meant to Be' relationship.

WILL TURNER WOULD WATCH THE BIRDS FLY FREELY! JACK AND ELIZABETH ARE MEANT TO FLY FREE TOGETHER AND WILL IS JUST MEANT TO WATCH, LIKE FROM HELL WHEN HE DIES!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by mss_mira
hi im new but im crazy about this movie, my favorite actor has always been johnny depp and actress has always been keira knightley, so u can imagine how this movie effectedme when it came out, i've been looking all over the place for a good forum on this topic and look! i finally found one! oh and my name is miranda, all my friends call me mira. <3

YeY...WeLcome Love...dont hold back tell us all about ur JACK/LIZ Love!!! lol!!!

mss_mira
well i dont remember what sites... honestly i looked through so many of them, some of them i posted on and they deleted my comments.... how sad right? but i really am a huge fan, like i said both depp and knightley were my fav. actors b4 pirates. i love pride and prejudice... but thats off topic. i was screaming when they kissed in DMC!!!! ahhhh! lol.

but yeh, i knew about the whole sparrow and swann thing, i never thought about the william turner bird watcher thing though... so great work to who ever figured that one out. i tip me hat to u. <3 and it only makes sense that it would be jack/liz at the end.... i mean in DMC didnt tia dalma say that turner had a touch of destany about him, or something like that. he was meant for bigger things... i have a feeling that this next story will develop around him, leaving an open window for jack and liz.... oh and i found the perfect song for jack and liz.... Swallowed in the sea, by coldplay jst give it a listenon windows media and tell me what u think..

LovelyOne
Jack's line "we're not free yet love" not free to fly until the whelp sods off

ivebeendepped43
dang that line sounded so ssexxi when johnny said it! sry....offtopic

Chiki Mina
but wait did he saiy "we're not free yet love" or "YOU'RE not free yet love"???

ivebeendepped43
we're

Swann&Sparrow
I know, that line just jumped out when I watched it a thousand times on You Tube. It has a hidden meaning, Ten and Terry you sly bastards!

They're not free from the chaines that bind them, Jack is not free from his reluctancy against being in a relationship with anyone much less Lizzie. And Elizabeth is not free from that whelp Will cause he won't let her GO, he's like obsessive compulsive. Way too into the hapily ever after thingy.

Will should just die now and make us all happy.

mss_mira
im so excited! i think i can get my hands on the DMC dvd b4 it comes out! yay<3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.