Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A_broken_smile
I got it aproved! if you don't beleave me go to the idea thread and look on page 213

Inuyasha has now got the had shard now...but the gang is have priblems..Inuyasha o ways seem hard headed now he took it to a new leavle.He has be come more rude...driveing the gang ,ader and mader... they all have proiblems inuyasha is takeing control...barley giveing brakes to rest and eat..and not leting kagome go back and study..as it is she is failing most test...she needs to get better ones...sango is haveing a brother problems..she wishs with all her heart that one day he wiull be free..more troble will happen ...miroko is more pervert now and inuyasha is vary vary bossy now..and shipo ...some thing is wronge with shipo...this might not be good for the gang..it might destroy the gang..but..you neaver know......

People in this story...that can be used.....
~~~
Kagome-(me
sango-animelover4ever
Shipo
miroko(open..)
Inuyasha(open)

Rules-
No bashing members..
Acked like the real carters....
ill pick when we find a shard....because my carter can sence the shards...
Must be at least fore then 3 senteinse
~~~
Kagome-taken
sango-taken
Shipo--taken
miroko--taken
Inuyasha--taken

Kagome and the gang walked down a harmless road,the bright blue sky was above them.As a light breeze made Kagome's school skirt flap softly on her legs,sango and miroko where be hind kagome and Inuyasha shipo in on the side of kelala.Inuyasha had been geting on every ones nearves that day and kagome wasnt going to take it alot longer.Her eyes looked at the dusty road below her her hair was back and she held softly the staps on her sholders.

Thunder Fox
who is open

A_broken_smile
Ummmmm Jocken.....ummmmm........................inuyashas bro is taken i think...just name one for me and i will see if it is open

Thunder Fox
was going to be inu but hes taken so sesshomaru if thats taken then forget it

trademark
i will be naraku or what ever it is spelled

Thunder Fox
you had it right

A_broken_smile
You wount be abul to be intracted much

Thunder Fox
me or trade mark?

Kuchiki Byakuya
I was supposed to be sesshy cry

trademark
never mind i will be the flee or somone else

Thunder Fox
oh never mind then sorry KB later people....

Kuchiki Byakuya
no its ok. I wont be on much anyways, so you can have him big grin big grin

Thunder Fox
you sure..

Kuchiki Byakuya
Yea I have a book report due in a week and I haven't started it...sad

Thunder Fox
ok.....wait your in school already

Kuchiki Byakuya
no sad summer hw...sad

A_broken_smile
Please do not chat here people...

Thunder Fox
sorry

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
no sad summer hw...sad

no expression I envy you no longer.

animelover4ever
Sango was annoyed by Miroku. She was also very tired. She was wearing her kimono with her boomerang hung on her back. She looked at Kagome. "Hey Kagome we should look for somewhere to rest,"Sango suggested.

trademark
can i be koga)

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
no expression I envy you no longer.
awwww.....don't be so mean Rikari cry stick out tongue

A_broken_smile
People talk in pm please...yes you can be koga ^.^

Kagome looked back "yeah your right..its omost lunch time i gess."she sead and she smiled at sango,she looked around for a momment.She took a deep breath and her eyes glimpesed at inuyasha..he had seemed to be anoyed some how and wanted to say some thing.She let a soft sigh out and walked on.

A_broken_smile
Is kago the fox leader?? or is the girl that works for narko

Thunder Fox
kogas the wolf demon leader

animelover4ever
Sango noded. "I hope their aren't any girls where we're going,"She thought. She had an annoyed expression on her face. She looked at Miroku then at Inuyasha a Kagome. She shoke her head as she followed them.

A_broken_smile
Kagome found a nice spot a big nice tree, the leave on the branches brushed softly . Kagome headed this way"this way you guys"she sead sofly siting down under the tree,She placed the food out for every one.She smiled at the others,the food smelt good"my mom made it this time..i had to study.."she sead softly as the others sat down.

animelover4ever
Sango ate quickly. She sat down thinking of Kohaku. "Kohaku..."Sango said. She remembered him before he was controled by Naraku. "I will get you back,"Sango thought. She was still annoyed about Miroku.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Inuyasha's hair blew in the wind. His whitish silver hair looked as if it floated, he turned to the others. "Come on! We can't sit around Naraku can have found a Shard of the Jewel right now!" He said and folded his arms and glared at them. "We don't need to eat!" He said and grabbed Kagome by her arm. "Come on." He said and put her on his back, he then took off running instantly. "Kagome lead. Were is it?" He said running but had no clue were he was running.

animelover4ever
Sango hoped on kilala and folowed. She felt better after eating. Her hair tossed in the wind chasing after Inuyasha and kagome. "Inuyasha sure has been bossy,"She thought. She caught up with them. She looked at them.

A_broken_smile
"Inuyasha!!"she sead anoyed with him."i can't find any right now i can't feel any__ i feel kogas"she sead turning her vosie happy.She smiled she could sence his shards near,she looked around for him.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Miroku had given up on woo'ing Sango for the moment, and ate in silence. When Inyuyasha decided to leave, he merely placed his food on the ground, doused the fire, and jumped on Kilala with Sango.

animelover4ever
Sango looked around. "Is that Koga you since Kagome?"Sango asked. She looked at Kagome. Her hait flapped slowly in the wind. She held on to her weapon supporting it. She held the other hand on Kilala. She got over being annoyed with Miroku.

A_broken_smile
Kagome nodded softly"i want down iniuyasha..."he sead softly...she didn't want to be on his back any more...but she wasnt let down"inuyasha let me down..!!"she sead mdlky and anoyed.."sit boy!!"she sead jumping of his backbefore crashing to the ground.She walked o,she wasnt feeling well that day abd she walked on from the group down the road.

animelover4ever
Kilala stopped and Sango hoped off. She looked down at Inuyasha. She shoke her head and waited for Miroku before folowing Kagome.

trademark
"how are you doing to day Kagome"

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Miroku jumped off and followed Sango and Kagome, walking right past Inyuyasha. As Kagome was taken, he expected an outburst from Inyuyasha...
"Damnit, Koga..."

A_broken_smile
Kagome didn't like it when he just grabed her she had to calm her heart if she didnt want it to over work."not so good..."she sead softl;y she could hgot a glimps of inuyasha for a momment and seen he was happy.

animelover4ever
Kilala transformed and ploped on Sango's right shoulder. Sango smiled walking to Kagome. She looked back at Inuyasha expecting yelling.

A_broken_smile
((kago has kagome.....))

trademark
"the dumb mutt leaned to shut up have you been training him

A_broken_smile
"wish i can...he been realy rude to all of us latly..."she sighed and looked at the ground when he was runing.She didn't strugle this time she didn't want to ..she was kind of glad to get away from inuyasha and the gang for a while,she still liked them its just she need to have time aloun.But this is the best she will get to be away from them.

trademark

animelover4ever
Sango walked down the dirt path. She stared at the ground. Kilala nudged her and jumped off her walking beside her. "What is it Kilala?"Sango asked. She folowed Kilala.

A_broken_smile
Kagome looked out at the shy she was thinking of school,and how inuyasha wouldnt let her get go back and study.She wounderd what koga was thinking ,her hands where on her knees thinking.

trademark
"Kagome can i ask you something?

A_broken_smile
((lol ))

Kagome seen he moved closer she started to get a little nervese,even thouw she knew he wasnt going to hurt her."what is it koga??"she ask softly not realy looking at him ..for some wierd reson.

trademark
"..........why are you still with that stupid mutt?

animelover4ever
Kilala suddenly transformed and started to run. "Kilala!"Sango said running and hoping on her back. "Was it Kohaku's present you sensed?"She asked.

A_broken_smile
Kagome looked at his eyes and looked at the floor"he just wants me to find the stupied shards.....so he be the strongest...when he is he doesnt need me any more.."she sead softly she didn't like thinking inuyasha doesnt need her any more when he has all the shards.

trademark
Koga became mad he did not like to see Kagome mad inuyasha was a mutt he did not deserve to send as much time with Kagome as he did]" Kagome don't worry i will all ways need you"

A_broken_smile
"Thanks"she sead sead softly,she smiled softly and looked up the sky at the door.She didn't get jumpy as much this time because he was being nice,she felt that he wasnt going to do any thing wroung.

trademark
Koga laid back on the fur]Kagome when are we going to get married"

A_broken_smile
Kagome s eyes opened big her heart raced faster and faster then this time..she froze,till she could speak.She was thinking she didnt want to hurt his feelings so she came up with this"i don't know"she sead softly...she wasnt nervese at all.

animelover4ever
Kilala took her over some woods and into a clearing. She landed and got off. She saw Kohaku in the distance. Her eyes filled up with tears. She looked at Kilala then at Kohaku. He disappeared. Sango climbed back on Kilala and went back to Miroku and inuyasha. She wiped her tears away.

trademark

A_broken_smile
"are you ok??"she thouhgt she had made him upset....she looked at his face for a momment to get him to anser.She took in a deep breath and then wonderd why is every one gone?

animelover4ever
Sango came back to them. She hoped off Kilala and she turned normal. Sango stared at the groud upset. "Kohaku I'll save you,"She thought. She looked at everybody.

trademark
"i toke you back here to tell every one when we are getting married"

A_broken_smile
"where what??"she sead to her selkf"what??"sher sead her heart raced out of control she look at every one and seen inuyasha ready to kill...She took a step back from inuyasha .

animelover4ever
Sango looked at Kagome and Koga surprisingly. "What happened between them?"Sango asked in her head. She looked at Inuyasha thinking he would yell.

A_broken_smile
Kagome looked at sango they had a girl way of talking throuw there eyes..she sent a sine...help me throuw her eyes only sango could know...

trademark
"yes mutt me and Kagome and after we get married we going to have a little Koga and Kagome

animelover4ever
SAngo eyes were wide. She was kind of confused. She tried not laughing. She looked at the ground remembering Kohaku.

A_broken_smile
Kagome wanted to pass out,mom is going to kill me she thought..... my god.....she sead in her mind,She tryed not to look at inuyasha because he would get mader and she didn't want to see that.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Ahhhh!" Inuyasha said as the bracelet forced him to crach into the ground. He crushed the ground below him and moaned. "Damn Kagome!" He yelled and folded his arms. "I wish Kikyo was here! You're all useless!" He roared and took off suddenly full speed.

animelover4ever
Sango looked at inuyasha. "What?!"She thought. SHe looked at Kagome knowing she would cry now. She looked at Miroku expecting to hear from him.

A_broken_smile
Kagome didn't say any thing her eyes filled with tears she knew it she knew i,Tear feel from her face her head hanged low.She hadsson passed out in koga's arms because of all what happen she was dreaming of nothing her body leaned on koga her eyes closed.

animelover4ever
Sango felt bad. "Im nothing?"She asked herself. She looked at Koga expecting him to say something. SAngo sat in the grass.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Inuyasha was running on his feet for a while. He then jumped into a tree and began to hop tree to tree. Kikyo. "Kikyo!" He screamed and continued running. Why did you leave me? He said and began to run as fast as he could. He was going to Kikyo's village.

A_broken_smile
When Kagome woken up she remberd what Inuyasha sead to her and them she ran the other way and had her hand on her face as she ran and cryed.She ran the oppaseit way from the gang and where inuyasha had ran.

trademark
Koga ran after Kagome he reached her and stoped in front of her]"Kagome its ok he is a loser plase dont cry"

A_broken_smile
Kagome sniffled her hands where over her eyes, she stood there in frount of koga trying not to cry.It was true inuyasha realy only wanted kagome to find the shard.".." she had her hands still covering her face.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"If i didn't need Kagome i would found them on my own." Inuyasha said and sat down he then started stratching his head. "Maybe i should go back." He said and started thinking about Kagome. He jumped tree to tree running as fast he could back to Kagome.

trademark

Kurosaki Ichigo
Inuyasha stopped in front of Kagome his arms folded. "Stop crying." He said trying to calm himself down. He ignored the fact Koga was hugging Kagome.

A_broken_smile
(brb)

A_broken_smile
((back sorry about that i had to do some thing..)

Kagome heard his voise"you think im useless..."she sead in inuyasha she felt like runing agen but she stayed in koga's arms.

animelover4ever
Sango got up and Kilala jumped on her shoulder. "Miroku lets catch up to Kagome and the rest,"Sango said walking in the direction Kagome went. She looked at Kilala and smiled.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Kagome come on. We have to go look for the Jewel shards." Inuyasha said and sat down. His red mouse robe covered him. She's getting anoying He said in his mind.

trademark
"you should not have to talk to him kagome we can leave if you want

Kurosaki Ichigo
Inuyasha growled back at Koga. "She doesn't want to leave with some loser! Let her go." He said and growled again. "Why are you even with us? We don't need you! So you can leave now!" He yelled at Koga.

animelover4ever
Sango saw kagome and ran up to them. By the look on inuyasha's face she could tell things weren't going well. She looked at them.

trademark
"you dumb mutt i here for Kagome only loser here is you so how about you get lost and go find your dead lover"

A_broken_smile
((does any one have earmuffs??? 2 for me and animelover4ever???))

"Inuyasha you all ways want to look for the stupied shards...you wount let me go back home to study... or you wount give me time to rest..im not like you that can walk or run for a long time..."she sead softly looking at inuyasha tears in her eyes.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"She doesn't want you here. No ones does just leave you stupid wolf!" Then when he heard dead lover he snapped. Grabbed Koga by the neck and slammed him into a tree. He then grabbed his hands and smashed his head into a ground. "Just leave you anoying pest! Kagome hates you! I hate you! We all hate you bastered!" He yelled and hit him in his neck hard enough to leave him unscious.

A_broken_smile
Kagome got mad"inuyasha....sit!!sit!!sit..sit!!sit!!sit!!sot!!sit!!sit sit!!sit!!sit!!sit!!sit!!sit!!sit!! " , She helped koga up" i don't hate him inuyasha!"Kagome yeld at him.

trademark
what your mad at the dead lover joke your a loser half beed and kagome is going to be my wife one day and i will watch you cry like a baby[kuga kicked inuyasha in the head and then in the gut"what you think i was not going to hit you back mutt"

A_broken_smile
"koga stop"she sead steping in frout of him,she didn't want him hiting inuyasha eather so she stood in frount of each other"stop you to "she sead calmly.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"You bastered!" Inuyasha yelled then slammed into the ground countless times. "Kagome....Stop!" He yelled then slammed into the ground again countless times. Inuyasha brushed himself off and ran at Koga. He punched him in the gut and punched him in the face. "Why are you even with us? Go back to where you were. Leave!" He yelled and kneed him in the face. He then slammd into the ground.

animelover4ever
Sango shoke her head. She was getting annoyed. She looked at Miroku hoping he could stop them. "I won't be able to save my brother if this continues,"She thought. She looked at everybody.

trademark
[Koga slowly got up he did not care about the mutt was saying all did was it was time to show him how serious he should get he pulled out his sword"mutt stand up and fight me like a demon or like the dog you are"

A_broken_smile
Kagome jumped on inuyasha's back and pulled his hair and let his hair go"i told you to stop..!!"she sead to inuyasha anoyed she then she jumped of his bac"inuyasha leave him aloun..."

Kurosaki Ichigo
Inuyasha started to hit Kagome but stopped. "Kagome stop it!" He said and started spinning around to get her off him. He then pulled out his sword and pointed at Koga. He ignored Kagome on his back.

animelover4ever
Sango got angry and swung her boomerang at both inuyasha and Koga. "Stop this!"She yelled. "We need to work together!"She said.

A_broken_smile
"inuyasha don't don't !!!!..."she sead puling his hair a agen agen she bit his ear and called sit agen .She knew he would kill koga she didnt want that.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Inuyasha dodged it then fell onto the ground. He crushed the ground below him. He then stood up and was about to explode. "Fine!" He yelled and threw Kagome off of him. "You're all anoying and useless!" He yelled and took off full speed.

A_broken_smile
Kagome skid across the ground and tryed to sit up no tears this time.She leaned on the tree softly and closed her eye for a momment then opened them.She took a deep breath her legs where hurt,

animelover4ever
Sango caught her boomerang.Sango ran to Kagome. "You ok?"She asked. She looked at inuyasha as he disappeared out of sight. She kneeled next to Kagome.

trademark
"i am sorry Kagome but i have to do this"

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Look petty wolf! Just leave me the hell alone!" Inuyasha said and threw his foot away. He then went as fast as he could his hands behind his back,

A_broken_smile
"No !! don't i don't want any of you killed!"she called out she tryed to get up but she couldn't she leaned on the tree"sango,where is miroko??"she sead she didn't see him

animelover4ever
"Kagome.....will you come with me and MIroku?"Sango asked. "We have to go,"She said. Sango got up and looked at Miroku then back at Kagome.

trademark
mutt i uselly dont care what you do but when you are hurting Kagome i will step in now why dont you go say sorry before i get surriesus and fight you for real"

A_broken_smile
"fine"kagome sighed and made the best to stand up she walked over to miroko and sango came over finly"but what about koga??"she finly asked to sango and .

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Anoying wolf!" Inuyasha yelled and took out his Tessaiga. And a wind aura was surrounded all around it.

animelover4ever
"He will end up finding you anyway,"Sango said. SAngo supported Kagome on Kilala. Sango got on her. She waited for MIroku then toke off. "Where should we go Kagome?"She asked.

trademark
Goraishi koga yelled as claw like weapons appeared on his hands]"mutt you don't stand a chance

A_broken_smile
"i don't know.."she sead hopeing koga wasnt going to be killed"sshe closed her eyes and was thinking..she let a sighout and opened her eyes.

animelover4ever
"How about we stop at a village and rest?"She said. Sango was worried for Kagome. She looked at MIroku. "Is he ok?"She thought. "Hasn't talked for awhile....."She thought.

A_broken_smile
"i gess.."she sead she was kind of sleepy she looked at the ground hopeing to see the 2 but she couldn't she didn't want want o lose them inuyasha was a good guy at times and koga...hes a sweet heart.And she would hate to see them die..

A_broken_smile
(bump)

animelover4ever
SAngo landed in a village. She got off a helped Kagome off. Kilala transformed and jumped on her shoulder. She began to walk around. She looked at Miroku expecting him to run up to a woman. She watched him.

A_broken_smile
(ill be back tommrow )

animelover4ever
(see ya)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Dam nice sig Animelover.)
Inuyasha jumped into the air. "You're the one who doesn't stand a chance! Wind Scar!" He yelled and swung his sword down as a White giant blast shot out at Koga. "Damn fox." He said and sheathed his Tessaiga. He the took off to find Kikyo. He knew she was still alive somewere.

trademark

A_broken_smile
((im back miss me people??? j/p nice sig animelover4life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))

Kagome and them found a spot there"hope there arnt any womon around"she wisperd to sango"miroko seems quite now..you know why??"she wisperd agen to sango.She enterd the bilding a nice place to rest for the day,the sun had set a little now..the day went by fast.She set the food out for the others..kagome layed down to rest her legs and her eyes.

animelover4ever
Sango looked at Kagome. "I don't know what's up with Miroku and Shippo isn't around,"She said. She eat slowly watching MIroku.

A_broken_smile
Kagome leaned over and took a peice of rice she and placed it on her tounge.She ate it softly and sighed.."so sango..what have been doing while i was gone?"she ask wondering about sango..

animelover4ever
"I saw Kohaku,"Sango said and frowned. "He is still under his control,"She said. "Thats all,"She said.

A_broken_smile
Kagome sat up slowly"well...at least you got to see him...it will all work out in the end give it a little more time"she sead softly trying to make sango feel better.

animelover4ever
Sango smiled. "I'll be back,"She said getting up and walking out. She looked around. Kilala trailed behind her. She sat under a tree. Kilala laid in her lap. She lit tears stroll down her face.

A_broken_smile
Kagome got up her legs where killing her,She walked over to sango"please don't cry sango.....i hate to see you like this....your brother doesnt want you to cry...so please don't cry.....if it makes you feel better...you can...um.... slap miroko....?? well im going to to find the 2 bye.....or take a walk it will make you feel better"she smiled at sango and walked of she pleace her hair back,her green school shirt flaped softly on her light tan legs.The breeze felt greet on her legs.

animelover4ever
Sango smiled. "I could slap him,"She saisd laughing. She got up and walked with Kagome.

trademark

A_broken_smile
Kagome felt dizzy and it went away she blinked both eyes when she had looked at the ground.,she just got her vishon eye sight back"hello agen.."she sead looking in his blue eyes.

trademark
Koga blushed slightly and looked away]so you are feeling better you know from what the mutt said you know you don't need him he is the useless one i hope you know Koga punched his head

A_broken_smile
Kagome looked down"i dont know about inuyasha...he can be nice and most of the time mean.."she sead softly she remberd what he sead and sighed.

trademark
welll i am here and i wont be mean and are you hungry i got could get you some food

A_broken_smile
"thanks,"she smiled at him,"where is every one ??"she asked softly looking at koga's blue eyes.She waited for a anser.

trademark
Koga looked at the walls of the cave]I left them at a Village they should catch up soon but for right now i all bye myself"

A_broken_smile
"your lucky at least you can get away from your gang..."she sead she didn't want oinuyasha to follow her all the time,she was happy to be away now...she didn't talk for a while she was thinking of sango...hope she got her brother back.

trademark
When Kagome did not speak for a while Koga thought he did somthing wrong and pounched his head again but then he went and laid on the fur he really like Kagome way more then inuyasha]"Kagome why dont you stay with me we dont have to find the shards if you dont want and we can get married"

A_broken_smile
"I don't know....inuyasha will keep comeing trying to take me back to ge t the shards...he will kill omost any thing to get what he wants..."she sead softly she looked at the ground...the offer was nice but she didn't know....inuyasha would try to get her back for the shards,and she didn't want the 2 fighting.

trademark
i hope you think it over if you say yes there is no way i will let that mutt touch you that i promise do you want to come and lay with me?"

A_broken_smile
Kagome did she was tierd she layed down and shut her eyes she was thinking about alot of stuff.About sango,koga,her family, her friends,She took a deep silent breath to calm her thinking.

trademark

A_broken_smile
Kagome fell in a nice sleep till she heard a door open and feet hiting the ground.Wolf feet little feet and some humon feet hiting the ground she didn't get up she just had her eye open a little bit.

trademark

Kurosaki Ichigo
Inuyasha was going the opposite way of Koga. Right now he could careless about anyone but Kikyo. He jumped into the air and landed on a tree. As he kept running full speed and soon began to become a blur of red. "Kikyo i'll definetly find you." He said and began to run towards were Kikyo and him had first met.

A_broken_smile
Kagome was all ready asleep she walked over to him"whats wronge koga????"she asked and put her had on his sholder.Waiting for him to anser her.

trademark
"no.......nothing is wrong lets go back inside

A_broken_smile
"are you sure..you had a bad dream.."she sead she could of gess because his move metns in his leep.She followed after him,she pushed back her hair to see better.

trademark
"i am really ok the dream was nothing i just had alot on my mind

A_broken_smile
"If you say so.."she sead and looked at the wall.She looked around and at koga that seemed to have closed his eyes.

trademark
Kagome do you want to go home now i will take you if you want???

A_broken_smile
" i don't know what ever you want"she sat up slowly and looked at him with her big brown eyes.She waited for him to say some thing.

trademark

A_broken_smile
(can he go throuw the bone eaters well??))

"Ok that was fast...."she sead looking at well she got out of his arms and looked at it and looked at koga.And the blue light down there..its differnt kind of..but she remberd it oways is like that this time of day..no worry she thought.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>