Anime that leaves you pissed off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kero_Co
I just got done reading DNA2, and I really need to vent! Not spoiling anything, but the ending really left me angry. I mean, I think I'm having stomach cramps it was so bad. The ending isn't bad itself, it's just what happens. It's just like the feeling I got in that one Tenchi movie, when he was sleeping with that other woman, and completely forgot about Ryoko, I couldn't even watch the rest of the film. I don't know, maybe I should quit shoujo altogether, it's too stressful.

Well, I'm done ranting, what anime leaves you pissed?

Kayne Archeron
actually, you find out in that movie she was using netherwordly powers to erase tenchi's memories, so he couldn't really help forget her

no anime has an ending that pisses me off... though some of them have horrible dialogue (cough cough King of Bandit Jing)

DeathEater23
i know what you mean like the last episode of fullmetalal alchemist

Gregory
Evengelion was never a great anime, but it was fun for the most part. Then, suddenly, the ending comes, and goddamn is it a trainwreck.

Kero_Co
Oh,I knew he was under a spell or something, but it was still very upsetting.
Bad dialogue can absolutely destroy an anime, almost as much as a dub. The dub for One Piece really cranks my gears, but I can't really blame the anime. I can only pray that Bleach is unharmed next month.
Also Greg has a very good point, the Eva ending sucked. Congratulations! (@_@) Granted, I haven't seen End of Evangelion.

calvs
Cowboy Bebop's ending Left me very upset because:
Julia died and Spike and faye never hooked up and Ed left

Black Adam
yugioh

gundam(any one)

and the ending for Big O was disappointing. didn't piss me off but it did let me down.

Heaven's Sword
I hated all of the filler at the end of Rurouni Kenshin.

Kero_Co
They were suppose to make a third season of Big O, but it got canceled.
The thing that really made me mad about gundam(well wing anyway), wasn't the five most one dimensional characters ever, but the fact that Hero never killed Relena, even though he said he would four or five times.
The Naruto fillers sucked too

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by calvs
Cowboy Bebop's ending Left me very upset because:
Julia died and Spike and faye never hooked up and Ed left

Cowboy Bebop had a kickass ending

boobsmagee
GANTZ it wasnt too bad, welll, besides the fact they hesitated on killing a giant monster for 20 minutes of the show, when theyd probably be killd by it already, enyways, the ending wasnt the best for this fact, it left possiblities for ppl to come back (idk its sorta a take ur own opinion on the ending)alright i dont know where im going wit this but, all the girlz he likes die over and over and over pointlesssss.............blah jus see it and ull know what im saying

calvs
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Cowboy Bebop had a kickass ending Meh, I know each little session had the ending you would least expect and thats what made it good. I was looking for a little more of a happy ending.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by boobsmagee
GANTZ it wasnt too bad, welll, besides the fact they hesitated on killing a giant monster for 20 minutes of the show, when theyd probably be killd by it already, enyways, the ending wasnt the best for this fact, it left possiblities for ppl to come back (idk its sorta a take ur own opinion on the ending)alright i dont know where im going wit this but, all the girlz he likes die over and over and over pointlesssss.............blah jus see it and ull know what im saying The Manga still goes on and the ending of that anime was a filler.

animewatcher13
the filler episodes for naruto piss me off they have nothing to do with the actual plot

Gregory
Originally posted by Heaven's Sword
I hated all of the filler at the end of Rurouni Kenshin.

It was because the final manga arc hadn't been finished yet, and the studio didn't want to start adapting an unfinished work.

Avenger2.0
Will there be anymore episodes of Rurouni Kenshin(I mean after episode 95). I hope that they continue to make Rurouni Kenshin. For that matter, a proper conclusion episode is needed for Gantz, Please Teacher and Love Hina.

solarwing
The anime Ichigo 100% and Please Teacher left me pissed off. Actually the ending of Ichigo 100% really pissed me off coz in the end the pricipal charater did not choose any of the girls he liked. As for Please Teacher, I thought it could have a better ending than that. I found it too simple but overall it was a nice little series.

Kayne Archeron
Inuyasha, just for being the ultimate retardedly two-dimensional fanservice anime in the world

calvs
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Inuyasha, just for being the ultimate retardedly two-dimensional fanservice anime in the world

JacopeX
Any good anime that 4Kids Basterdizes mad

Blax X
This is kinda random..but do you think Naruto should be on adult swim?

calvs
no. It shouldnt even be in america stick out tongue

Blax X
America rox.

I think it should be put on Adult Swim and in Japanease with English sub titles.

Akira99
Anime that really piss me off are the ones that invade my mind all the time and I can't stop thinking about. Its usually the serious ones with pathetic spineless male leads and silly harem animes where the laws of anime are stretched stupidly and pointless violence etc.
Neon Genesis Evangelion was one of the first animes that makes me feel so angry that I could destroy an orphanage
Elfen Lied also as Lucy and the pathetic humans really piss me of beyond imagination for tons of reasons I dont feel like listing here for fear of being judged etc.
Almost as much as Love Hina which I sometimes watch on youtube to pump up my rage for ma's practice. I just cant see how its supposed to be funny.
Noir also ranks as an anime that makes me feel "threatened?" maybe or just downright suicidal with despair and anger. I know it seems like I'm talkign anime too seriously but there you go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.