Spiderman Runs The Symbiote Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok, for these fights spiderman will have all of the ability enhancements he gained when he had the black symbiote suit (which eventually became venom), and the ability to fly at around 200mph; this will make the fight a little more fair........ he will have 1 day of rest between fights....... how far will he get?

1. She-Venom- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Venom

2. Venom- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_%28comics%29

3. Scorpion- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpion_%28comics%29

4. Carnage- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnage_%28comics%29

5. Toxin- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxin_%28comics%29

6. Scream- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_%28comics%29

7. Hybrid- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_%28Venom_Spawn%29

galan7777777
i dont see him getting past toxin.....

Dinalfos
The symbiote did not enhance him. Without some prep, he won't make it past She-Venom.

Two days of rest and no sonic devices? Jesus. Do you want him to die THAT badly?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Dinalfos
The symbiote did not enhance him. Without some prep, he won't make it past She-Venom.

Two days of rest and no sonic devices? Jesus. Do you want him to die THAT badly? sry, i edited that

invisiblewoman
stops at scream

Ultraman Baltan
I say he makes it through.

She-Venom: Tough battle, but if he knows Venom, he knows She-Venom.

Venom: He's beaten Brock without weapons before. Tough fight, but he's done it.

Scorpion Venom: Another nice battle, but once again, Spidey has defeated him in battle in close shaves.

Carnage: Hardest fight, but we have seen Pete go head to head with him as well. When they fought against eachother with no help or prep, if I remember from what I read, Spiderman won enough to take Cletus down. But very few times will this be average.

Toxin: Pete has shown to have a better fight handle than Toxin. Toxin is obviously more powerful, but good ol' Spidey has shown enough experience and strength to win.

Scream: Easy win. Pete has won a good amount of fights against her.

Hybrid: Once again, nice yet short fight. Spiderman has gone against guys like Scorpion Venom, Carnage, and Venom. Hybrid's a breeze.

Longinus
Toxin tears his head off. Toxin can handle both Venom and Carnage at the same time and is just as sadistic and savage when he is being controlled by his symbiote and also he's rumored to be class 75 so Spiderman doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell. Venom actually fighting intelligently should take him and the same should apply for Carnage too.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Longinus
Toxin tears his head off. Toxin can handle both Venom and Carnage at the same time and is just as sadistic and savage when he is being controlled by his symbiote and also he's rumored to be class 75 so Spiderman doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell. Venom actually fighting intelligently should take him and the same should apply for Carnage too. agreed

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Longinus
Toxin tears his head off. Toxin can handle both Venom and Carnage at the same time and is just as sadistic and savage when he is being controlled by his symbiote and also he's rumored to be class 75 so Spiderman doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell. Venom actually fighting intelligently should take him and the same should apply for Carnage too.

Spiderman has been in three way fights with Carnage and Venom and has gotten the upper hand. It has been shown that Spiderman can beat both Carnage and the original Venom with no gadgets, so they're out. Toxin is really powerful, but Spiderman knows his type inside and out.

celestialdemon
I can see him stopping at Venom, but if Spidey makes it past him, he gets stopped at Carnage.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I can see him stopping at Venom, but if Spidey makes it past him, he gets stopped at Carnage.

He's defeated Carnage before with no weapons or help before. He had to work for it, but he's done it.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman has been in three way fights with Carnage and Venom and has gotten the upper hand. It has been shown that Spiderman can beat both Carnage and the original Venom with no gadgets, so they're out. Toxin is really powerful, but Spiderman knows his type inside and out. hmmm, true spidy's smarts might give him the advantage

thedude1948
Blade is to Vampires is what Spiderman is to Symbiotes

Taking out Symbiotes is what Spiderman does best. He clears it.

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
Blade is to Vampires is what Spiderman is to Symbiotes

Taking out Symbiotes is what Spiderman does best. He clears it. how so?

galan7777777

Arahan
1. The symbiote costume didnt enhance his powers that was just in the Cartoon. So giving it to him doesnt make a difference or gives him a advantage. He doesnt need the webs of the symbiote costume either he has organic webbing of his own.

2. Spidey is more powerful now. All his physical abilities were enhanced after the Other story.

3. He can beat everyone on that list. But I am not sure about Toxin dont know much about him.

Jyppe
Get's owned at Venom. And why is Venom below Scorpion? Scorpion didn't know how to fight at all. Venom has nearly killed Spider-man several times and only "let" spider-man survive. (If you mean Eddie Brock with the symbiote as "venom"wink

Venom is near 50 ton range and so is Carnage, with their speed and strenght and other abilities I don't see how Spider-man could ever win them in a comic book, but it happens...

Arahan
Venom near class 50? I doubt that. At best he is class 20-25
Carnage is somewhere class 35-40

Ricodrayz
I think Venom kills him but it could go either way but then there is carnage...he could also maybe pass him to but I see him not passing Toxin.

Arahan
I would give the majority of fights to Symbiotes if it were Pre Upgraded Spidey but current Spidey has much better chances to take the matches.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Arahan
I would give the majority of fights to Symbiotes if it were Pre Upgraded Spidey but current Spidey has much better chances to take the matches. Invisible would help and the extra arms.

Jyppe
No, Venom is/was indeed a whole lot stronger than before.. He absorbed Carnage's symbiote. Upgrading him, then he absorbed a clone of his own symbiote, and by doing this doupling his own stats. Ask Jinzin..

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Jyppe
No, Venom is/was indeed a whole lot stronger than before.. He absorbed Carnage's symbiote. Upgrading him, then he absorbed a clone of his own symbiote, and by doing this doupling his own stats. Ask Jinzin.. This Scorps or Eddie in this match.

Arahan
@Ricodrayz
They are both on the list.

@Jyppe
Yes he abosrbed them but i am not too sure about it that it
gave him a huge upgrade. Venom was first stated as Class 11.
Nowadays he surely surpassed that but I still dont think he is near Class 50.

Jyppe
At least the later one gave him a big upgrade. Spider-man even comments that he's thing-like now. And, Venom never really was 11 tonner. Maybe the first 4 appereance, but he was then unofficially upgraded to 25 class or slightly more (based on feats and handbooks)

It's not a that far off to say he's 50 tonner right now. Jinzin and Sam Z have better knowledge of symbiotes, especially of Venom.

Ricodrayz
@Ricodrayz
They are both on the list.

@Jyppe
Yes he abosrbed them but i am not too sure about it that it
gave him a huge upgrade. Venom was first stated as Class 11.
Nowadays he surely surpassed that but I still dont think he is near Class 50. lol oh crap so it is, well it is 4:35 Am laughing I don't know why I am still awake.

Arahan
Well in good old Germany the sun shines and everyone prepares for breakfast wink

Yes I know that in his first appearences eddie was weaker (class 11).
By training and more knowledge about his symbiote he got stronger.
The absorb thing helped too but okay let us end this.

And yes Jinzin knows much things when it comes to argue against Spidey wink

galan7777777
Well in good old Germany the sun shines and everyone prepares for breakfast wink

Yes I know that in his first appearences eddie was weaker (class 11).
By training and more knowledge about his symbiote he got stronger.
The absorb thing helped too but okay let us end this.

And yes Jinzin knows much things when it comes to argue against Spidey wink laughing

hulkrulz
He might get stopped at toxin that's it

What If...
I think Scream could take him...

Jyppe
Someone please tell me how he's beating Venom?

Ultraman Baltan
Someone please tell me how he's beating Venom?

With his smarts, skill, and agility. Like last time, only longer and a bit tougher.

Jyppe
When was the last time he beat Eddie Brock venom without fire, sound, help or PIS? Last time I can think of when he was fighting non weakened eddie brock venom was in Venom on the run series, where he got his ass handed to him.. FF had to save him from certain death.

Sam Z
True. I also want to add that Spider-man is not going through this alive with brute strength only, because physical attacks are almost useless against symbiotes.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6889047
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6816624
Give him a sonic gun or some other heroes to help, then yeah.

juggernaut66666
Why is scream above venom venom beat her with 2 punches Spidey won't get passed venom

galan7777777
scorpion would more then likely beat him...

Big Sexy
Wow some people need to brush up on their venom info. For those that dont know venom is above class fifty. This guy throws tanks down blocks. Hes gone toe to toe with Juggs and Hulk. Spiderman cannot get passed venom or carnage without some needed assistance and I remmber the issues where Spiderman got the upperhand. What ever writer changed that and made it so the symbiot needed a better host was on crack.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Wow some people need to brush up on their venom info. For those that dont know venom is above class fifty. This guy throws tanks down blocks. Hes gone toe to toe with Juggs and Hulk. Spiderman cannot get passed venom or carnage without some needed assistance and I remmber the issues where Spiderman got the upperhand. What ever writer changed that and made it so the symbiot needed a better host was on crack. venom is strong, but hybrid is by far the most powerful of the symboites; combining strength and intelligence

Dinalfos
Exactly. Venom is stronger, every bit as fast(debatable, I know), immune to his spider sense, more durable etc.

Peter can only win with preptime or CIS on Venom's part.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
venom is strong, but hybrid is by far the most powerful of the symboites; combining strength and intelligence Dont know much about hybrid as I have very few of his appearance but to put Venoms strenght so low is Laughable especially since that merging between Venom and the clone Venom. He had beaten thing who was saved by the fantastic four. Trust me Spiderman doesn't have a chance in hell unless CIS or PIS or some serious prep is involved.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dont know much about hybrid as I have very few of his appearance but to put Venoms strenght so low is Laughable especially since that merging between Venom and the clone Venom. He had beaten thing who was saved by the fantastic four. Trust me Spiderman doesn't have a chance in hell unless CIS or PIS or some serious prep is involved. the hybrid suit is in strength class 30-40 tons, this combined with the intelligence that its current host has makes him arguably the most powerful symbiote

Jyppe
Toxin is more than that. He's skilled police officer who is somewhat stronger than Carnage and Venom but not twice as strong. He's the best there is. Hybrid is composed from quite few symbiotes. The host is having hard time controlling them all.

Venom took Thing down before his merger with the clone symbiote. "Slobbering time".. Unless he has done it again.

invisiblewoman
Toxin is more than that. He's skilled police officer who is somewhat stronger than Carnage and Venom but not twice as strong. He's the best there is. Hybrid is composed from quite few symbiotes. The host is having hard time controlling them all.

Venom took Thing down before his merger with the clone symbiote. "Slobbering time".. Unless he has done it again.
but venom v.s. thing is like the battle of mindless brutes remember venom is going up against a very intelligent character.

Sam Z
the hybrid suit is in strength class 30-40 tons, this combined with the intelligence that its current host has makes him arguably the most powerful symbiote

Carnage, venom and toxin are higher than class 30-40.

Dinalfos
Intelligent or not, Venom possesses all of Spidey's powers (some of which are amplified!) and is immune to his Spider Sense.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Sam Z
Carnage, venom and toxin are higher than class 30-40. they might be a bit stronger than hybrid, but the difference between intelligence is what may give hybrid the edge here

Sam Z
they might be a bit stronger than hybrid, but the difference between intelligence is what may give hybrid the edge here

But Venom is a VERY intelegent fighter as well + strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.