Wrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Have you ever wrestled before? I did today, and won almost every single match. big grin One match went with a tie, because Chris jumped me with one of those insulating blankets, which made me much weaker and more tired out than before. It ended with us both sweating like crazy, and ending with a tie. I thought that Chris won, but the ref(Robby) said that it was tie since I was at the bottom and Chris quit out of it. I also remember wrestling is school once, but that's before I knew any killer moves, so I sucked, yet tied with that guy. I wasn't as fast as Robby or strong as Chris, but I had a hell of a lot more moves and ideas.

Strangelove
I do imformal wrestling. Much like the WWE

SelphieT
I wrestle.....between the sheets.

Opaleye92
good job, i don't wrestle, though i have given my brother a bloody nose b4, its not my fault he gets nose bleeds really easily erm

SelphieT
yeah I don't wrestle. Cept for with my friend Joey. And sometimes Sarah.

DanZeke25
They call me Stone Cold.

ThePittman
Originally posted by DanZeke25
They call me Stone Cold. So this is you?

http://electriccog.com/old/artwork/SteveAustin.jpg

laughing

Damn he rocks headbang

ChrisMan005
Everyone knows that wrestling is just a pathetic excuse for homosexual guys to touch other sweaty boys in tights. no expression

ThePittman
yes I love wrestling. stick out tongue

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ChrisMan005
Everyone knows that wrestling is just a pathetic excuse for homosexual guys to touch other sweaty boys in tights. no expression

We don't wear tights no expression It was just fun to go one on one with eachother, with the occasional tagteam. I was used as a power up in Robbie vs. Chris fights. Occasionally I would toss in a deoderant bar. Whoever grabbed the deoderant with both hands would get me as a partner. It usually ended in good results for the guy who got me.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You Fail

Leo.M
Originally posted by ChrisMan005

And that is why I refuse to play that sport. big grin

jessigem
i had to wrestle in PE.....
it was hard. i lost my first match but won the second. happy
but it was still difficult.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by ThePittman
So this is you?

http://electriccog.com/old/artwork/SteveAustin.jpg

laughing

Damn he rocks headbang

Yeah thats me.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by SelphieT
I wrestle.....between the sheets.

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.