darkseid vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who would win between darkseid and wolverine?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by blade31092
Who would win between darkseid and wolverine? dude no expression

Priest
Wolberine

Jesse7
I agree Wolverine....>_>

badabing
bnone

MJOILNIR
Bone claws or adamantium?? It makes a difference......

rotiart
confused You are talking about perfection wolverine?

He still dies....

Soleran
he is coded slang on this forum to mean darkseid, just a heads upsmile

General Kon-El
Wolverine's claws are metal which means he'll redirect the Omega Beam right back at Darkseid like the time he fought Gorgon.

batdude123
Wolverine uses his reality altering abilities to make it so that Darkseid doesn't even exist.

Ultraman Baltan
Is this a joke? WOLVERINE CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DARKSEID. Darkseid went toe to toe with Ga-Freaking-Lactus! Stop with the Wolverine fanboying please! He cannot beat Spiderman, he cannot beat Superman, he cannot beat Hulk, and he cannot EVER beat Darkseid. Get over it!

Apolloknight

For some reason, I spit out my Soda on my keyboard because I laughed so hard when I read this.

I dont even know whats so funny about this, but Im rolling right now!!! laughing

Dude you owe me a new keyboard

badabing
Originally posted by Apolloknight
For some reason, I spit out my Soda on my keyboard because I laughed so hard when I read this.

I dont even know whats so funny about this, but Im rolling right now!!! laughing

Dude you owe me a new keyboard
eek! laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by Apolloknight

Dude you owe me a new keyboard It's probably because he didn't mention how one sided this is.

Ricodrayz
Another spite thread, Tron will kill you.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Is this a joke? WOLVERINE CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DARKSEID. Darkseid went toe to toe with Ga-Freaking-Lactus! Stop with the Wolverine fanboying please! He cannot beat Spiderman, he cannot beat Superman, he cannot beat Hulk, and he cannot EVER beat Darkseid. Get over it! Wolverine would murder Darkseid with his claws. I mean after all he has his healing factor to back him up

Ricodrayz
Here we go again....Have fun kiddies.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Here we go again....Have fun kiddies.
What? If you'll notice, Wolverines winnig the poll.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Wolverine would murder Darkseid with his claws. I mean after all he has his healing factor to back him up

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing That is the DUMBEST thing I have heard all day! The OE has blown up civilizations! His strength has caused his planet to crack! He's beyond anything Wolverine could do! Thanks for the laugh, though.

bigbran
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing That is the DUMBEST thing I have heard all day! The OE has blown up civilizations! His strength has caused his planet to crack! He's beyond anything Wolverine could do! Thanks for the laugh, though. But yet, Wonder Woman's blocked the OE.
Why can't Wolverine do the same? It's never been shown on panel, otherwise, that his OE gets blocked by Adamantium.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by darthgoober
What? If you'll notice, Wolverines winnig the poll. Out of spite no expression so people could have something to talk about.

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
But yet, Wonder Woman's blocked the OE.
Why can't Wolverine do the same? It's never been shown on panel, otherwise, that his OE gets blocked by Adamantium.
I don't know if adamantium could, maybe bone though.

galan7777777
Is this a joke? WOLVERINE CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DARKSEID. Darkseid went toe to toe with Ga-Freaking-Lactus! Stop with the Wolverine fanboying please! He cannot beat Spiderman, he cannot beat Superman, he cannot beat Hulk, and he cannot EVER beat Darkseid. Get over it! CO-SIGNED!

batdude123

Dude, shut up, it's not even funny. laughing

Ricodrayz
Why can't Wolverine do the same? It's never been shown on panel, otherwise, that his OE gets blocked by Adamantium. He's not serious...

Ultraman Baltan

And when the OE failed, Darkseid used his strength to kick her ass hard. Obviously, he has a billion things going for him.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Dude, shut up, it's not even funny. laughing What's supposed to be funny? confused
Wolverine, in a non pis way, has stabbed Thanos when he had the IG!
And he did it with bone claws in a non pis fight.

badabing
What's supposed to be funny? confused
And he did it with bone claws in a non pis fight. I agree. That fight counts. whistle

Ultraman Baltan

And yet it was even stated that Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos in the crossover. Honestly man, you are losing this argument horribly. Don't make us beat the dead horse any longer.

General Kon-El
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing That is the DUMBEST thing I have heard all day! The OE has blown up civilizations! His strength has caused his planet to crack! He's beyond anything Wolverine could do! Thanks for the laugh, though. he can block Darkseid's OE with his adamantium. What's wrong with that? I mean its laser against metal.

bigbran
And yet it was even stated that Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos in the crossover. Honestly man, you are losing this argument horribly. Don't make us beat the dead horse any longer. What are you talking about?
*serious time* Your using a crossover as canon evidence?
Plus you also basically said, that Darkseid is greater than A depowered IG Thanos?
You Fail.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by General Kon-El
he can block Darkseid's OE with his adamantium. What's wrong with that? I mean its laser against metal.

.............That HAS to be a joke. For the love of all that is sacred, please tell me you're kidding. It seems to me that you know absolutely nothing about Darkseid.

Ultraman Baltan
What are you talking about?
*serious time* Your using a crossover as canon evidence?
Plus you also basically said, that Darkseid is greater than A depowered IG Thanos?
You Fail.

Like how tried to say that adamantium can block Darkseid's OE? Man, now THAT was stupid.

bigbran
Like how tried to say that adamantium can block Darkseid's OE? Man, now THAT was stupid. Notice, the serious time, quote.

Ultraman Baltan
Notice, the serious time, quote.

Wow. That's the worst argument you've done all thread. I'm ashamed of you. Listen. It's 1:25 in the morning and I had a long day, so I'll talk about this later.

bigbran
Wow. That's the worst argument you've done all thread. I'm ashamed of you. Listen. It's 1:25 in the morning and I had a long day, so I'll talk about this later. Show me some proof of how the OE does against adamantium.
Or how Darky does against stabs.

StyleTime
How could someone make such a one-sided fight? This a obviously a spite thread. Wolverine absolutely SLAUGHTERS Darkseid.

bigbran
Wow. That's the worst argument you've done all thread. I'm ashamed of you. Listen. It's 1:25 in the morning and I had a long day, so I'll talk about this later. Just a minute!
I don't mean to be mean, but are you that dense to see that I'm joking?

MightyEInherjar
Holy Hell...I kind of chuckled to come in and hit the "Darkseid" button on the poll, to see if anyone really put Wolverine...AND WOLVERINE WAS WINNING!

Gotta say, this is the most shocking thing I've seen on the forums since I joined...

Tron
.............That HAS to be a joke. For the love of all that is sacred, please tell me you're kidding. It seems to me that you know absolutely nothing about Darkseid.

Dude, you DO realize that every single person that's "supporting" Wolverine in here is joking, right? Everyone in here knows Wolverine doesn't have a shot in a cold hell, so relax.

Originally posted by StyleTime
How could someone make such a one-sided fight? This a obviously a spite thread. Wolverine absolutely SLAUGHTERS Darkseid.

Yes, it's severely one-sided. But, I haven't seen anything from the poster that shows that it's a spite thread yet.

Just a minute!
I don't mean to be mean, but are you that dense to see that I'm joking?

Please, don't start with the insults.

rotiart
Theres a debate in another thread about whos PIS aura is best... I have to help make it shown that its wolverines.... stick out tongue
so i voted for him.

Jesse7

Actually it was a death blow as in killed Thanos, what kept him alive or brought him back, was the IG.

P.S. Wolverine is currently ahead in the polls.....woot!

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron
Dude, you DO realize that every single person that's "supporting" Wolverine in here is joking, right? Everyone in here knows Wolverine doesn't have a shot in a cold hell, so relax.

Yes, it's severely one-sided. But, I haven't seen anything from the poster that shows that it's a spite thread yet.

Please, don't start with the insults. I asked him, if he was that dense. No mention of me calling him stupid.
It basically means the same thing, but its a nicer word.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Actually it was a death blow as in killed Thanos, what kept him alive or brought him back, was the IG.

P.S. Wolverine is currently ahead in the polls.....woot! Oh jesus!!!
My god!!!!
Hey wait, I don't remember it killing him?

ExtraMision5555
Think about it, Adamentium is the strongest metal in the universe - everyone knows that. what makes you think OE's gona penetrate his adamentium? he can OE wolverine all he wants, he will just regen near-instantainously (as seen in X-Men 3: The Last Stand) in which he is still able to make progress towards Darkseid, and once he gets infront of him, the fights gona last TWO seconds

3 seconds -- Tops.

Wolvering 9/10

MightyEInherjar
So evidently he can OE away guys like Superman and Doomsday, but somehow, Wolverine is able to just deal with it?

He could always shoot Wolverine in the foot, or hey, how about the hand, right below the claws? Any old place will work. What will happen when Wolverine gets close? He'll just teleport away, and shoot him in the back. Don't think Wolverine's reflexes are on a lightspeed-like level...

Jesse7
Oh jesus!!!
My god!!!!
Hey wait, I don't remember it killing him?

Im pretty sure it was a death blow and that the IG kept him alive.

King KAM
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Think about it, Adamentium is the strongest metal in the universe - everyone knows that. what makes you think OE's gona penetrate his adamentium? he can OE wolverine all he wants, he will just regen near-instantainously (as seen in X-Men 3: The Last Stand) in which he is still able to make progress towards Darkseid, and once he gets infront of him, the fights gona last TWO seconds

3 seconds -- Tops.

Wolvering 9/10 dear god no.....dear god no!!!!!!!

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by King KAM
dear god no.....dear god no!!!!!!! laughing

Yeah, Wolverine Dies in seconds. I think he was being sarcastic like everyone is though.

ExtraMision5555
wolvering has shruggd off missleslugs the OE is nothing more than a playthengto himm he probably practices eats his cereal with OE refuse

Ricodrayz
wolvering has shruggd off missleslugs the OE is nothing more than a playthengto himm he probably practices eats his cereal with OE refuse You fail, sit down.

ExtraMision5555
You fail, sit down.

their nothing adamentim covercome ant ovecome, trust him

King KAM
their nothing adamentim covercome ant ovecome, trust him you sir, are a douche bag!

Ricodrayz
their nothing adamentim covercome ant ovecome, trust him

You fail, sit down.

ExtraMision5555
trust mei wolveian can do anething trust fund in wolverine expo #27 (i think?) wolverine 1 punched thanos he fell into the infinite gontlet and then wolverine got 2 gems! (air gem & organism gem) wolverin used tehm to overcome thainos's naturil thought process.. then u kno wat he did! overcaME him physically! no!onethought wolverine oculd to aht?

wat do u think is going to ahppin here?
wolverine 4/4!

Fanboy

Dude he could just disintegrate Wolverines body with his Omega Beams and Darkseid has healed from having his body disintegrated he has a better healing factor.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Fanboy
Dude he could just disintegrate Wolverines body with his Omega Beams and Darkseid has healed from having his body disintegrated he has a better healing factor.
or he just turns him into a piece of wood or whatever he wants

killphil

That's a joke, right?

Rewmac
Spite thread. There is nothing Wolverine could do against Darkseid.

killphil
Originally posted by Rewmac
Spite thread. There is nothing Wolverine could do against Darkseid.

Thought everybody knew thathuh

Guess not.

Priest
i agree with General Kon-El, if wonder woman can block the OE with her bands, why cant wolverine block them with his addimantium claws? think about it, Addimantuim is the stongest metal, and his claws are huge! If wolverine can stab thanos with the IG, he'll have no problem with darkseid.
We should note the wolverine's healing factor has skyrocketed in resent weeks. he can take nulcear missiles and regenerate almost instantly. Darkseid cant hang with a elite skyfather like Wolverine.
Wolverine 8/10

Darth Vegas
This is a joke.

Darkseid 20/10

endrict
messed did i see a darkseid vs wolverine? laughing

Creshosk
If batman's jobber aura didn't work, would Wolverines?

Priest
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
This is a joke.

Darkseid 20/10
ur crazy stick out tongue
wolverine 20/-10

endrict
darkseid doesnt have to use his omega beams to win.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Priest
i agree with General Kon-El, if wonder woman can block the OE with her bands, why cant wolverine block them with his addimantium claws? think about it, Addimantuim is the stongest metal, and his claws are huge! If wolverine can stab thanos with the IG, he'll have no problem with darkseid.
We should note the wolverine's healing factor has skyrocketed in resent weeks. he can take nulcear missiles and regenerate almost instantly. Darkseid cant hang with a elite skyfather like Wolverine.
Wolverine 8/10 laughing You're cool.

endrict
when did logan turn in to a god?

juggernaut66666
When KMC started

spetznaz
trust mei wolveian can do anething trust fund in wolverine expo #27 (i think?) wolverine 1 punched thanos he fell into the infinite gontlet and then wolverine got 2 gems! (air gem & organism gem) wolverin used tehm to overcome thainos's naturil thought process.. then u kno wat he did! overcaME him physically! no!onethought wolverine oculd to aht?

wat do u think is going to ahppin here?
wolverine 4/4!

Thanks for the laugh.
It has been a long time since something reminded me of my 'dear old friend' Wolverine8888 (ever since he became Capt It Up he hasn't been as idioti ...I mean ....as interesting).
What you posted is basically what Wolverine8888 would have posted, thus thanks for the memories.

That was quite funny BTW.
You must have been a member during the days of Wolverine8888 and his 'Wulbereen weens' antics.

Sub_Mariner
Wolverine 10/10

The OE Will Bounce Off The Adamantium and back at Darkseid, Darkseid had nothing over good ol' Wulbereen.

King_Mungi
your kidding me...4 pages?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by King_Mungi
your kidding me...4 pages?

Of Course We Have To Prove Wolverine Can Win! big grin

killphil
Good luck

Sub_Mariner
If Cyclops Optic Blast Bounces Off Colossus the OE will bounce off Wolverine!

Tha C-Master
Who would win between darkseid and wolverine? This has gotten old... even for me...

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This has gotten old... even for me...

The funniest part is when members take other members seriously about wolverine winning.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
The funniest part is when members take other members seriously about wolverine winning. Heres the thing, its not funny ,at all anymore. Its been done into the ground.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Heres the thing, its not funny ,at all anymore. Its been done into the ground.

No Ultra_Batman was funny in his little Wolverine wouldn't win tantrum.

Tha C-Master
The funniest part is when members take other members seriously about wolverine winning. I just read the first page and it got a little funny, I'm kinda leaning towards wolverine lol. Happy Dance

People taking this seriously and complaining just make it so hard to resist.

Sub_Mariner
I just read the first page and it got a little funny, I'm kinda leaning towards wolverine lol. Happy Dance

People taking this seriously and complaining just make it so hard to resist.

laughing

Who says Wolverine wouldn't win anyway? stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Well does Darkseid have a cape?

Sub_Mariner
Well does Darkseid have a cape?

Yes,

And No.

JOE NUNEZ
Wolverine, with one hours prep.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is just plain dumb. It's an insult to Darksied and Kirby to put his creation up against a low mid character like Wolverine. Have some respect for Kirby at least. Wolverine doens't even have the strength to push his claws thru Darksieds Skin. The OE can do anything magneto can do which means wolvie goes home crying after having his adamantium ripped out of him. And then Darksied OE's Wolvies head into his trophy room and the body to his Hell hounds.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is just plain dumb. It's an insult to Darksied and Kirby to put his creation up against a low mid character like Wolverine. Have some respect for Kirby at least. Wolverine doens't even have the strength to push his claws thru Darksieds Skin. The OE can do anything magneto can do which means wolvie goes home crying after having his adamantium ripped out of him. And then Darksied OE's Wolvies head into his trophy room and the body to his Hell hounds.

The OE will merely Bounce Off of Wolverine due to his adamantium.

cool2

ankur29
And yet it was even stated that Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos in the crossover. Honestly man, you are losing this argument horribly. Don't make us beat the dead horse any longer.

you got scans

juggernaut66666
Everyone knows that Darkseid is stronger than thanos

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Everyone knows that Darkseid is stronger than thanos

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/BPMdotEXE/Random/O_RLY.jpg

Naa Everyone knows it's a fact.

juggernaut66666
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/BPMdotEXE/Random/O_RLY.jpg

Naa Everyone knows it's a fact.
yeah but thanos fanboys just won't admit it

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is just plain dumb. It's an insult to Darksied and Kirby to put his creation up against a low mid character like Wolverine. Have some respect for Kirby at least. Wolverine doens't even have the strength to push his claws thru Darksieds Skin. The OE can do anything magneto can do which means wolvie goes home crying after having his adamantium ripped out of him. And then Darksied OE's Wolvies head into his trophy room and the body to his Hell hounds. Now Kirby would win, that guy rules when he has the powers of the bomb!

rotiart
The pink creampuff devours the multiverse.

Tha C-Master
Oh yes... Kirbilactus, our god has returned. I wonder if xmarks still has a picture of his rare prescence.

Jesse7
Well Wolverine did deliver a death blow to Thanos in IG, the only thing that kept Thanos alive from it was the IG itself.

So theoritically Wolverine could kill Darkseid...

((The_Anomaly))
laughing I'm sorry, this is the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Why, Darkseid loses if he has a cape.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ankur29
you got scans

I don't have a scanner.

Dinalfos
Well Wolverine did deliver a death blow to Thanos in IG, the only thing that kept Thanos alive from it was the IG itself.

Theoretically, I could fart and cause a butterfly effect that destroys the west coast of Australia.

Ultraman Baltan
wolvering has shruggd off missleslugs the OE is nothing more than a playthengto himm he probably practices eats his cereal with OE refuse

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pe12af34b9fc5f553a279bbdeaa0a08c7/fbd4f8d3.jpg

The guy Darkseid killed just went toe to toe with Superman not too long before, and survived mass explosians before.

juggernaut66666
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pe12af34b9fc5f553a279bbdeaa0a08c7/fbd4f8d3.jpg

The guy Darkseid killed just went toe to toe with Superman not too long before, and survived mass explosians before.
that guy is called agog and he has beaten orion with 2 or 3 punches

Ultraman Baltan

Yeah. If he had a GLR Ring, Juggernaut's durability, Superman's strength, and an Anti-Darkseid Repellant.

juggernaut66666
This guy seems tough enough to take on Darkseid
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8333/wolverinewalksonsnowqr4.jpg

mighty adam
Originally posted by Big Sexy
dude no expression thats the same thing im thinking What the f**k? no expression

Nogoodnamesleft
Is this a joke? WOLVERINE CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DARKSEID. Darkseid went toe to toe with Ga-Freaking-Lactus! Stop with the Wolverine fanboying please! He cannot beat Spiderman, he cannot beat Superman, he cannot beat Hulk, and he cannot EVER beat Darkseid. Get over it!

I'm pretty sure the guys on this thread were just jokin' around and stuff.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
I'm pretty sure the guys on this thread were just jokin' around and stuff.

No they aren't. Many of them really think that Logan can kill Darkseid. That's wrong on so many levels.

juggernaut66666
You guys can't be this stupid they all are just joking around Hello there

Sub_Mariner
No they aren't. Many of them really think that Logan can kill Darkseid. That's wrong on so many levels.

Haha n00b...

mighty adam
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
This guy seems tough enough to take on Darkseid
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8333/wolverinewalksonsnowqr4.jpg darkseid will run in fear of the mighty lil hair ball. wolverine will beat darkseid half to death then let ult colossus do nasty sex acts to his limp body.

juggernaut66666
IM INTROUDUCING GAYVERINE TO ALL OF YOU!!!
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6329/axm15011mo2.jpg

Sub_Mariner
Dude Juggernaut, Gayverine indeed.

Ultraman Baltan
No Ultra_Batman was funny in his little Wolverine wouldn't win tantrum.

Haha! Wow, you're funny. roll eyes (sarcastic) I just came back from a guy who REALLY thinks Wolverine can beat GALACTUS because he has healing factor. This was off KMC, by the way. So no, I don't think it's funny when there ARE people who think Wolverine is invincible.

Ultraman Baltan
Haha n00b...

Haha dickwad.

Sub_Mariner
Haha! Wow, you're funny. roll eyes (sarcastic) I just came back from a guy who REALLY thinks Wolverine can beat GALACTUS because he has healing factor. This was off KMC, by the way. So no, I don't think it's funny when there ARE people who think Wolverine is invincible.

It was a freaking joke n00b, i hate wolverine.

Stupid n00bs taking over the place. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by Priest
Wolverine 8/10 And you also agree with Bigbran!

bigbran

The guy Darkseid killed just went toe to toe with Superman not too long before, and survived mass explosians before. You think, that is going to stop Wolverine?

Wolverine has blocked Cykes optic blast, with a sword, that's just with a sword!!!
He's basically got 6 more swords in his hands!

badabing
Wow! He-Man vs Logan got closed but this is still open.

Sub_Mariner
Yep LMFAO.

bigbran
Originally posted by badabing
Wow! He-Man vs Logan got closed but this is still open. Thats because the He-man thread was spite.
And the only thing darkseid can do to Wolves is the OE, and its been proven it can't work.

Jesse7

bigbran
. It would erase his skin, but logan has healed from just his skeleton.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You think, that is going to stop Wolverine?

Wolverine has blocked Cykes optic blast, with a sword, that's just with a sword!!!
He's basically got 6 more swords in his hands!

Please tell me you are not euating the omega force to cyclops optic blast. God I hope your not.

bigbran
Why not? It shows how accurate Wolverine can get with his hits.

MightyEInherjar
Haha! Man, you're cracking me up bigbran.

"He's basically got 6 more swords in his hands!"

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by Creshosk
If batman's jobber aura didn't work, would Wolverines?

Irrelevant.

Wolverine gets no prep time.

bigbran
Why is Darkseid winning?
Do people read the thread before voting?

Ultraman Baltan
The joke is getting stupid. Yeah, the sarcasm was funny at times, but now it's just beating a dead horse.

galan7777777
The joke is getting stupid. Yeah, the sarcasm was funny at times, but now it's just beating a dead horse. agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.