Autograph signing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates life fo
I have to say that Depp is the man!! He got off a long shoot wednesday evening and spent an hour signing autographs for a mob of a few thousand screaming fans. I read somewhere that he is consiered #1 amongst celebrities in autograph signing and now I know why. I have always seen him as a brilliant actor. Its comforting to know that he is still a real person that appreciates where his immense fame comes from.

CaptinJackLover
i know i love him even more because of that! hje is soo sweet and cares for hhis fans love

evilm0nki3
Yes<3 He's awesomesmile

CaptinJackLover
yes he is! im in love big grin gosh i wish i knew him... *drifts off into a fantasy where i meet johnny depp*

Pirates life fo
Easy enough. Come to Cali, find out where they are shooting and wait until they wrap for the day. Hopefully you too can have a Johnny Autograph

evilm0nki3
I want to be in Pirates 4. I'm going to be in Pirates 4 mwhahahaha That would be fun fun fun...

CaptinJackLover
i do too! but im too young and not britsih....i laready live in cali but im not sure when thye are shooting and i would have no one to take me

Pirate4Life
will there really be a pirates 4??

CaptinJackLover
we are hoping! johnny wants to and so does the director...in fact the director kind of hinted in one of his interviews that there was going t be one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.