He Man vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Wolverine w/adamantium

vs

He man w/sword

Bloodlust is on
Who takes it

darthgoober
I say He Man takes it, what about you guys?

Psyquis52
This is a spite thread.

Ultraman Baltan
For Goodness sakes! First Superman, then Spiderman, then Hulk, then Darkseid, and now He-Man! Wolverine is the most overrated character I've ever laid eyes on.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
For Goodness sakes! First Superman, then Spiderman, then Hulk, then Darkseid, and now He-Man! Wolverine is the most overrated character I've ever laid eyes on. Notice the people that hate wolverine are making the miss match threads on purpose...

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Notice the people that hate wolverine are making the miss match threads on purpose...

Yet people said that Wolverine could take out Spiderman, Superman, Hulk, and Darkseid! WTF!

Ricodrayz
Yet people said that Wolverine could take out Spiderman, Superman, Hulk, and Darkseid! WTF! Spiderman it goes either way. Superman no, Hulk no and Darksied No. Oh, and for you to even put spiderman in that group is stupid.

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman it goes either way. Superman no, Hulk no and Darksied No. Oh, and for you to even put spiderman in that group is stupid.

Spiderman has BEATEN Wolverine, and people say Logan could win! That's just plain stupid!

darthgoober
I've been thinking about it, and I've changed my mind, Wolverine wins 10/10. evil face

Arahan
He will beat He-Man and take the sword.
Then he will use the sword and will say:

By the power of fanboys, I have the power!!!!
So he will become Claw-Man the most powerful (and overrated) midget in the Univrese.

laughing laughing laughing

Ricodrayz
Spiderman has BEATEN Wolverine, and people say Logan could win! That's just plain stupid! he beat Wolverine in a non fight. Wolverine beat Spiderman before many times. I say they each get 5/5 but you don't like it so you make up stuff in your fantasy land.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Arahan

So he will become Claw-Man the most powerful (and overrated) midget in the Univrese.

laughing laughing laughing Find a new hobby laughing no expression

Ricodrayz
I say Tron wins this match because he will tell you people to stop making threads like this.

xmarksthespot
Hulk noBut "out of 14 hulk fights, wolverine's got a winning record" and "it normaly wolverine is the one who trying to hold bakc" in Hulk/Wolverine fights, he has a "decent" chance against Hulk.

Arahan
Find a new hobby laughing no expression

I have one but you take this too serious, relax.

Ricodrayz
I have one but you take this too serious, relax. Well, when this happens every 5 seconds it gets annoying.

darthgoober
I say Tron wins this match because he will tell you people to stop making threads like this.
Wait now, all I hear on Wolverine threads is how Wolverine is underestimated on this forum, and how he can take hits from 100+ characters no problem, and how his healing factor INSTANTLY takes care of any damage. And yet, when I put him in a match against a 100+ character, everybody says that it's a spite thread. Now I don't personaly think that Wolverine would have very good odds against He man, but he doesn't have Hulks healing factor which if you ask many Wolverine fans, is the only reason Hulk's still alive, and truth be told, it's possible that his skin isn't a tough as Things(that would actually be a matter of opinion). So how is it a spite thread? If a Wolverine fan puts Wolverine in a match that they think he's going to win, is that spite?

ExtraMision5555
Why would wolverine lose? His claws are made of the densest metil in the unavrs. He man swings sword too bad wolvering stops it blocks it hese beaten shin quei without eventrying he evenlaughed during fite. He-man aint gona do much more unles he has ablak belt and he doesnt he just has the bigmuscles too bad wolverin is bigger than him by far. wolverin 8/8

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait now, all I hear on Wolverine threads is how Wolverine is underestimated on this forum, and how he can take hits from 100+ characters no problem, and how his healing factor INSTANTLY takes care of any damage. And yet, when I put him in a match against a 100+ character, everybody says that it's a spite thread. Now I don't personaly think that Wolverine would have very good odds against He man, but he doesn't have Hulks healing factor which if you ask many Wolverine fans, is the only reason Hulk's still alive, and truth be told, it's possible that his skin isn't a tough as Things(that would actually be a matter of opinion). So how is it a spite thread? If a Wolverine fan puts Wolverine in a match that they think he's going to win, is that spite? Look at the people making like 10 spite threads on wolverine aday. Tron closed like 5 and there has been wolverine hate threads or who hates wolverine. Even like 3 more in the comic section, and it's people who hate wolverine joking about wolverine could beat god for like 10 pages I swear it's the fanboys. yes, there are some wolverine fanboys but for heavens sake please go have your party or w/e in PMS with the others, no need to spam. This also goes for other characters like Superman who got the most hated. Debate without making your wolvie jokes if you are truly serious with this match, the point is you don't come accross as caring about the match and just want to have a quick laugh.

Arahan
I dont hate Wolverine he was one my favorites until I startet reading his comics regularly.

darthgoober
Look at the people making like 10 spite threads on wolverine aday. Tron closed like 5 and there has been wolverine hate threads or who hates wolverine. Even like 3 more in the comic section, and it's people who hate wolverine joking about wolverine could beat god for like 10 pages I swear it's the fanboys. yes, there are some wolverine fanboys but for heavens sake please go have your party or w/e in PMS with the others, no need to spam. This also goes for other characters like Superman who got the most hated. Debate without making your wolvie jokes if you are truly serious with this match, the point is you don't come accross as caring about the match and just want to have a quick laugh.
Look, I don't know if you've thought about it, but this is actually a lot closer than it appears. Unlike other Heroes with super strength, He Man's depends on NEED. He doesn't START in the 100+ category, and sense he doesn't NEED to be that strong to fight Wolverine, more than likely, he wouldn't be at all during the fight. This fight would for the most part depend on SKILL, because He Man would only NEED to be strong and durable enough to counter Wolverines agility advantage. Unlike many of the other Wolverine threads, this one could actually be a decent fight. He Man would probably win with no PIS, but unlike many heroes, his power doesn't get scaled back to fight a weaker opponent, it increases so he can take on a stronger one. Don't get angry with me because you feel that in a contest that depends primarily on skill, Wolverine loses in this instance.

Ricodrayz
Look, I don't know if you've thought about it, but this is actually a lot closer than it appears. Unlike other Heroes with super strength, He Man's depends on NEED. He doesn't START in the 100+ category, and sense he doesn't NEED to be that strong to fight Wolverine, more than likely, he wouldn't be at all during the fight. This fight would for the most part depend on SKILL, because He Man would only NEED to be strong and durable enough to counter Wolverines agility advantage. Unlike many of the other Wolverine threads, this one could actually be a decent fight. He Man would probably win with no PIS, but unlike many heroes, his power doesn't get scaled back to fight a weaker opponent, it increases so he can take on a stronger one. Don't get angry with me because you feel that in a contest that depends primarily on skill, Wolverine loses in this instance. You miss the point. It's how people are going about in the thread joking around and bashing, no one has yet to be serious which is the point.

laughing laughing laughing

^ This sound serious to you ?

darthgoober
You miss the point. It's how people are going about in the thread joking around and bashing, no one has yet to be serious which is the point.

^ This sound serious to you ?
Yes, but you obviously aren't a blind fanboy, you actually seem to take common sense into consideration. If you post a serious argument, with out bringing up PIS and BS showings, who knows, you might convince people that the fight is a lot closer than it appears. All you have to do, is stick to the facts, because as I've already said, this isn't one of the instances where it's cut and dry, who cares what people say if they're not really trying to debate anyway. I actually posted this fight seriously(people might not believe me, because I don't normally take Wolverine's side, but it's true), because I think that it COULD be a good match.

Ricodrayz
Yes, but you obviously aren't a blind fanboy, you actually seem to take common sense into consideration. If you post a serious argument, with out bringing up PIS and BS showings, who knows, you might convince people that the fight is a lot closer than it appears. All you have to do, is stick to the facts, because as I've already said, this isn't one of the instances where it's cut and dry, who cares what people say if they're not really trying to debate anyway. I actually posted this fight seriously(people might not believe me, because I don't normally take Wolverine's side, but it's true), because I think that it COULD be a good match. It could be Wolverine vs a dead guy and people will just make fun of Wolverine and start saying fanboys blah blah blah, and anything Wolverine has done even from the start of his comics to now, people will just dismiss it as Pis or something if they don't like it then go on about fanboys again.

You know they do it, don't sit here and say you don't see it. Yeah, not everyone does it and yes there are indeed fanboys that are blind(there is with every character) but today there was atleast 10 threads going on a wolvie bash fest and spite threads.

Arahan
I thought it was funny, jeez no sense of humor.

Ricodrayz
I thought it was funny, jeez no sense of humor. laughing

xmarksthespot
It could be Wolverine vs a dead guy and people will just make fun of Wolverine and start saying fanboys blah blah blah, and anything Wolverine has done even from the start of his comics to now, people will just dismiss it as Pis or something if they don't like it then go on about fanboys again.

You know they do it, don't sit here and say you don't see it. Yeah, not everyone does it and yes there are indeed fanboys that are blind(there is with every character) but today there was atleast 10 threads going on a wolvie bash fest and spite threads. By default he would win against a dead guy. Against Dead Girl or Deadman though...

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
By default he would win against a dead guy. Against Dead Girl or Deadman though... Trust me, they would find away to make him lose laughing

Arahan
Wait...Vampires are dead right? So he had to fight a Vampire let say
Dracula so he loses.

big grin big grin big grin

laughing

Ricodrayz
Wait...Vampires are dead right? So he had to fight a Vampire let say
Dracula so he loses.

big grin big grin big grin

laughing Zombies! laughing

xmarksthespot
Vampires are undead aren't they.

Ricodrayz
Vampires are undead aren't they. laughing

ExtraMision5555
Vampires are undead aren't they.

I think most vampires are written to be undead/assumed to be (and in mythology i believe they are undead), althouhg i believe some are written as not undead

funny you said that, i just asked myself that the other day, no joke* wierd

darthgoober
It could be Wolverine vs a dead guy and people will just make fun of Wolverine and start saying fanboys blah blah blah, and anything Wolverine has done even from the start of his comics to now, people will just dismiss it as Pis or something if they don't like it then go on about fanboys again.

You know they do it, don't sit here and say you don't see it. Yeah, not everyone does it and yes there are indeed fanboys that are blind(there is with every character) but today there was atleast 10 threads going on a wolvie bash fest and spite threads.
Of course they're going to make fun of Wolverine. But what you have to realize is that they're not actually making fun of Wolverine, they're making fun of the fanboys and the idiotic writers(most of whom nowdays used to be fanboys). I actually quite a fan of what Wolverine used to be, I just hate what fanboys have made him out to be. But I hate ALL fanboys equally. That goes for fanboys of Wolverine, Superman, Spider Man, the Hulk, any of them. Wolverine is just an easy target because HIS fanboys count on his healing factor to be able to cope with literally ANYTHING. Now I myself, am quite a fan of Surfers, but if I see someone post something saying that he could beat Thanos or Parallax, I make fun of them to. Basically I understand your response, but the fact remains that this is NOT a spite thread. It would be a good match in my opinion. You have to learn not to take things so seriously, you yourself said that a lot of Wolverine's showing have been STUPID, so why not make fun of them. When other characters fanboys start to outnumber Wolverine's and Superman's, they'll be the targets, but untill then, it's Wolverines turn.

Ricodrayz
Of course they're going to make fun of Wolverine. But what you have to realize is that they're not actually making fun of Wolverine, they're making fun of the fanboys and the idiotic writers(most of whom nowdays used to be fanboys). I actually quite a fan of what Wolverine used to be, I just hate what fanboys have made him out to be. But I hate ALL fanboys equally. That goes for fanboys of Wolverine, Superman, Spider Man, the Hulk, any of them. Wolverine is just an easy target because HIS fanboys count on his healing factor to be able to cope with literally ANYTHING. Now I myself, am quite a fan of Surfers, but if I see someone post something saying that he could beat Thanos or Parallax, I make fun of them to. Basically I understand your response, but the fact remains that this is NOT a spite thread. It would be a good match in my opinion. You have to learn not to take things so seriously, you yourself said that a lot of Wolverine's showing have been STUPID, so why not make fun of them. When other characters fanboys start to outnumber Wolverine's and Superman's, they'll be the targets, but untill then, it's Wolverines turn. Most dismiss what Wolverine has done since the beginning of his comics and say that he is to popular and that is why he did it, when in fact he been doing it since forever. I didn't say all people do this either.

darthgoober
Most dismiss what Wolverine has done since the beginning of his comics and say that he is to popular and that is why he did it, when in fact he been doing it since forever. I didn't say all people do this either.
I know that SOME people do, but let me just say that I am not one of them. I enjoy reading Wolverine when it stays true to the character. In other words, I have no problem with him bouncing around the Hulk like a superball slashing at him the whole time, what I have a problem with is when the Hulk lands a square punch to the head, and Wolverine gets back up. The same way I have a problem with the oh so popular thunderclap scan that gets passed around, when I've seen the Hulks thunderclap knock Herculese off his feet.

Ricodrayz
I know that SOME people do, but let me just say that I am not one of them. I enjoy reading Wolverine when it stays true to the character. In other words, I have no problem with him bouncing around the Hulk like a superball slashing at him the whole time, what I have a problem with is when the Hulk lands a square punch to the head, and Wolverine gets back up. The same way I have a problem with the oh so popular thunderclap scan that gets passed around, when I've seen the Hulks thunderclap knock Herculese off his feet. fear shock

I am off to bed, see you later shuriken

Psyquis52
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Why would wolverine lose? His claws are made of the densest metil in the unavrs. He man swings sword too bad wolvering stops it blocks it hese beaten shin quei without eventrying he evenlaughed during fite. He-man aint gona do much more unles he has ablak belt and he doesnt he just has the bigmuscles too bad wolverin is bigger than him by far. wolverin 8/8 I'm astounded that nobody has challenged this accusation. I hope you weren't serious. You appearantly don't know much about He-man. I won't say he's the greatest fighter in his realm but let me put it this way. For a guy with just muscles and a big sword he does a good job of keeping himself from getting cut by a bunch of other guys that are exceptionally skilled.
I would also love to see Wolverine block a blow from that sword when He-man swings it as hard as he ordinarily does. I pretty sure the sheer force of the blow would knock Wolverine so far away that they'd have to call the fight just because they can't find each other any more.
He-man does not lose to Wolverine. He's not just a guy with big muscles, he's a skilled fighter and a semi-competent tactician.
He-man 10/10

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'm astounded that nobody has challenged this accusation. I hope you weren't serious. You appearantly don't know much about He-man. I won't say he's the greatest fighter in his realm but let me put it this way. For a guy with just muscles and a big sword he does a good job of keeping himself from getting cut by a bunch of other guys that are exceptionally skilled.
I would also love to see Wolverine block a blow from that sword when He-man swings it as hard as he ordinarily does. I pretty sure the sheer force of the blow would knock Wolverine so far away that they'd have to call the fight just because they can't find each other any more.
He-man does not lose to Wolverine. He's not just a guy with big muscles, he's a skilled fighter and a semi-competent tactician.
He-man 10/10

nowae the wai they drawle wolvarines muscles 2 big compared to heman psh heiman? hes just a strong
ya i knoe heman has great! 9great?) battleskill but if u look on the chart of battle Heiman ranks like 2nd wolverin i think is 1st or eevn higher probly lol, too bad he-man will need more than big muscle to wn this one. wollverine has too much bone mass to passibly lose hehehe!

Psyquis52
nowae the wai they drawle wolvarines muscles 2 big compared to heman psh heiman? hes just a strong
ya i knoe heman has great! 9great?) battleskill but if u look on the chart of battle Heiman ranks like 2nd wolverin i think is 1st or eevn higher probly lol, too bad he-man will need more than big muscle to wn this one. wollverine has too much bone mass to passibly lose hehehe! I think you're joking. I can't tell but I'm pretty sure you're joking. Pick on somebody else I'm tired. You meany. stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
I think you're joking. I can't tell but I'm pretty sure you're joking. Pick on somebody else I'm tired. You meany. stick out tongue

hahahaha
smile smile

endrict
Yet people said that Wolverine could take out Spiderman, Superman, Hulk, and Darkseid! WTF!

wolverine can take on hulk and spider man in a fight,

superman and darkside will kick the shit outta him.

to the death wolverine can kill parker with one hit, all the reset he would die with ease.

Priest
Originally posted by endrict
wolverine can take on hulk and spider man in a fight,

superman and darkside will kick the shit outta him.

to the death wolverine can kill parker with one hit, all the reset he would die with ease.
What are u talking about, Wolberine can take the Hulk , spider-man, superman and darkseid at the same time..His healing factor is immense

kid

endrict
i am huge wolverine, but come some of the crap on these boards are just bull shit.

and yes wolverine can take them all on by summoning his cosmic powers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

endrict
he-man 6/10

to the death he-man wins

Dinalfos
Spite threads are immature. Knock it off.

endrict
i am a wolverine fanboy.

Dinalfos
That wasn't aimed at you.

endrict
Originally posted by Dinalfos
That wasn't aimed at you.

cool, np

darthgoober
Spite threads are immature. Knock it off.
Didn't you read my post at the top of the second page, IT'S NOT A SPITE THREAD!

Tha C-Master
he beat Wolverine in a non fight. Wolverine beat Spiderman before many times. I say they each get 5/5 but you don't like it so you make up stuff in your fantasy land. Wolverine has NOT beaten Spiderman any times in a fight according to the rules.

Dinalfos
Didn't you read my post at the top of the second page, IT'S NOT A SPITE THREAD!

That's what they all say wink

Ultraman Baltan
he beat Wolverine in a non fight. Wolverine beat Spiderman before many times. I say they each get 5/5 but you don't like it so you make up stuff in your fantasy land.

Ok, you bull s***er, show me how Wolvie won.

Ultraman Baltan
ya i knoe heman has great! 9great?) battleskill but if u look on the chart of battle Heiman ranks like 2nd wolverin i think is 1st or eevn higher probly lol, too bad he-man will need more than big muscle to wn this one. wollverine has too much bone mass to passibly lose hehehe!

I hope to God you're joking, considering that He-Man tossed a tower into the sun, created an earthquake, and knocked one of Skeletor's buddies into orbit.

badabing
I hope to God you're joking, considering that He-Man tossed a tower into the sun, created an earthquake, and knocked one of Skeletor's buddies into orbit.
He is. laughing ExtraMision is far better than that "post". cool

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by badabing
He is. laughing ExtraMision is far better than that "post". cool

Phew!

darthgoober
That's what they all say wink
Have you bothered to read it, or are you just assuming? It's not my fault if you think that Wolverine hasn't got a chance.

badabing
They're just messing with you I think. Digi or Tron would have closed this thread if it was for spite.

Dinalfos
Have you bothered to read it, or are you just assuming? It's not my fault if you think that Wolverine hasn't got a chance.

Since when does Wolverine stand even a snowball's chance in your mom's oven against He-Man? Since when is it not abudantly clear that He-man makes Wolverine rape himself with his claws?

juggernaut66666
I doubt he man can take out GAYVERINE
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6329/axm15011mo2.jpg

badabing
I think Darthgoober is going by the premise that He-Man only gets as strong as he needs for the person he's fighting.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by badabing
I think Darthgoober is going by the premise that He-Man only gets as strong as he needs for the person he's fighting.

Doesn't that count as PIS and jobbing?

darthgoober
Since when does Wolverine stand even a snowball's chance in your mom's oven against He-Man? Since when is it not abudantly clear that He-man makes Wolverine rape himself with his claws?
You know, if you would actually READ MY POST, at the top of page two you would understand, but I have no intention of repeating myself to someone who's not really listening.

badabing
Good question. I'm not too familiar with He-Man, aside from cartoons and a couple comics.

darthgoober
Doesn't that count as PIS and jobbing?
No it doesn't, his strength is dependent on his need for the moment, so he doesn't start off at Hulk level unless he NEEDS to.

Dinalfos
With those his abilities, he will ALWAYS be ahead of Wolverine. And that's ignoring the fact that bloodlust means that he won't be taking any chances and go for a straight win. That means he "needs" to be able to kill him in one blow.

darthgoober
With those his abilities, he will ALWAYS be ahead of Wolverine. And that's ignoring the fact that bloodlust means that he won't be taking any chances and go for a straight win. That means he "needs" to be able to kill him in one blow.
No, it means that he NEEDS to be strong and durable enough to counter Wolverines agility advantage. I just realized how reticules this is, I personally think that He Man would win, but I'm have to defend Wolverine to one of his fans, by saying that He Man WOULDN'T walk all over him. Isn't this supposed to be the other way around? Look if you want to assume that Wolverine doesn't have a chance in Hell, go ahead. But the fact of the matter is that it could actually be a good fight, which you would know if you bothered to read any of my post on the last three pages.

Dinalfos
No, it means that he NEEDS to be strong and durable enough to counter Wolverines agility advantage. I just realized how reticules this is, I personally think that He Man would win, but I'm have to defend Wolverine to one of his fans, by saying that He Man WOULDN'T walk all over him. Isn't this supposed to be the other way around? Look if you want to assume that Wolverine doesn't have a chance in Hell, go ahead. But the fact of the matter is that it could actually be a good fight, which you would know if you bothered to read any of my post on the last three pages.

Yeah, but why would be become only strong enough to counter him? That might be enough for a comic book, but it sounds like structural PIS. Why would he "need" to be just strong enough? Why can't he just feel the need to destroy him(which requires greater power than Wolvie's own)? If He-man himself doesn't want more power than his opponent, then he's a jobber. If he wants it but simply can't have it, then it's just PIS.

I will admit that I don't know nearly enough about He-man, though.

DigiMark007
This is a spite thread.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.