Lobo vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Standard match. Who wins?

darthgoober
Ghost Rider via the stare.

Ultraman Baltan
No other thoughts?

lando005
which version of gr

Ultraman Baltan
The one most fitting for Lobo.

ExtraMision5555
even with penance stare, i doubt its gona be enough for lobo. Ghostrider loses bad, i think

lando005
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
even with penance stare, i doubt its gona be enough for lobo. Ghostrider loses bad, i think
i dunno the stare's pretty powerful i belive he took down galatus that way (granted a VERY weak galatus)

Mider999
yeah but galactus feels guilty lobo dont care, you have to have guilt dont you or not be able to face your sins, what crossover did GR use it on lobo and lobo said thanks now i got more pain in life then i already did or something then smacked him or whatever.

lando005
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah but galactus feels guilty lobo dont care, you have to have guilt dont you or not be able to face your sins, what crossover did GR use it on lobo and lobo said thanks now i got more pain in life then i already did or something then smacked him or whatever.
you dont have to have any guilt in you the pstare makes you feel all the pain and suffering you've ever done to anyone. the only time it doesnt work is if that person is highly intoxicated blind or have more than one set of eyes

lft4ded
IDK, I see Lobo pulling up a lounge chair, a brew and a bowl of popcorn and enjoying the show that GR plays for him, via the Penance Stare.

Lobo's an odd character with an abnormally warped psyche.

Once the show's over though its time for fisticuffs and GR can't hope to match Lobo in this area. But I don't think Lobo could do more to GR than simply smashing him. I'd give Lobo the majority of it.

Dinkus Mayhem
laughing

But yeah...Lobo ftw.

Tshern
And when GR took down The Big G, it was not canon, because it was a cartoon.

Tassadar
Lobo wins.

Avalonofthewind
Lobo kicks Ghost Riders ass to hell waits for him to reconstitue and kicks it again for fun.

Draco69
I would be very unsurprised if the Penance Stare had absolutely no effect on Lobo.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Draco69
I would be very unsurprised if the Penance Stare had absolutely no effect on Lobo.

If he even got to use it...Lobo would probably toss GR like a ragdoll with his own chains and rearrange his bones.

Darth Martin
Lobo.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If he even got to use it...Lobo would probably toss GR like a ragdoll with his own chains and rearrange his bones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.